Consolidated Discussion - A man's/woman's height in the search for relationships

Just because they're short doesn't make them nice people, trust me. I had a client who was short and he was one of the biggest jerks I've ever met.

So it has nothing to do with "deserve to be loved." They deserve to be loved if someone finds them lovable. The problem with short guys, as it is with a lot of other guys, is they are never satisfied dating the women who WANT to date them and all feel entitled to move up a few levels in attractiveness. Plenty of short guys end up married, but they're not going to be married to someone way out of their attractiveness level unless they excel at something and are confident. Without confidence and accomplishment, they will probably not get the girl everyone considers beautiful or pretty or girl next door. They will get their female counterpart, the mousey girl, the girl with acne, the socially awkward girl, the unconfident girl, etc. Is it fair? Life isn't fair. You get out of it what you put into it. Being short doesn't make you a good guy. It doesn't mean you'll treat women better. In fact, you're likely to harbor all kinds of built up resentment that will make you treat them worse.

And yet you forgot to add all of this that you said......

As you were saying? Now your trying to ignore some of the things you said, that I called you out on. So which view do you exactly have? You see how this comes across as insulting?

No, I stand by everything I said, but that wasn't what you said. You said I said negative things about the short guys I dated. I never did. Now you're trying to change the subject because you were wrong. I said nothing but great things about the short guys I dated. Period. Stop saying I did.

And something that might be germane here, the definition of "inferiority complex":

Inferiority complex

"An inferiority complex, in the fields of psychology and psychoanalysis, is a feeling that one is inferior to others in some way.

It is often unconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extreme antisocial behaviour."

What I'm understanding is that the short guys are upset because the tall guys don't have to work as hard to attract beautiful women or ONS.

But the desire for beautiful women and ONS are inherently shallow, so why is it surprising that it shallow qualities make it easier to fulfill?

For average men who want to appreciate an average woman and have a relationship with her, height is not a significant factor.

Who is saying that one beautiful women and ONS?

I'm betting that most of the struggling short guys just want an average girlfriend.

Who is saying that one beautiful women and ONS?

I'm betting that most of the struggling short guys just want an average girlfriend.

Should be "Who is saying that want beautiful women and ONS?

Someone needs to lock this thread. The amount of garbage that gets posted in here is amazing. Seriously, this height sh-t is only relevant on the internet. Nearly every single short guy I know gets laid just as easily as the tall guys.

And I'm 6 foot 2, so I don't have any agenda in my observation. These short guys do just fine. If you suck with women, its not because your short. Step outside the internet, put away the pseudo-studies and polls and OLD sites, and just f-cking get on with it. Ignore the girls who don't want you FFS. You think I'd ever get anywhere if I moaned about how girls don't wanna date black guys, or autistic guys, or broke guys or musicians etc? After a while, people run out of f-cks to give and tell you to STFU.

So forget about your height. You can't change it so just embrace it. You don't have it that bad, no matter what the f-cking internet tells you.

F-cking stupid thread :laugh:

• Like 3