Attitude Makes a Huge Huge Difference

StillReigning

People weren't born getting laid everyday

What is it that separates the average guy (avg money/looks) who gets laid all the time versus the average guy who is terrible with women? Attitude, that's it

This is a foolish way to think. You want to know what type of guys are getting laid all the time? Fathers of multiple children. Men who will have to pay child support for a long time. Stop thinking with your dick all the time and you'll be a natural with women.

• Author
StillReigning
No, I agree it's always better to keep a positive attitude than a negative one, but I don't think that's all it takes to be successful.

Life is about 80% attitude I believe, especially for guys

I know average guys who do well with women and I know average guys who are forever alone

Life is about 80% attitude I believe, especially for guys

I know average guys who do well with women and I know average guys who are forever alone

I simply don't think it's that cut and dry. That goes for anything. Everyday a thread is made here by a guy who thinks he has the key to the vault. Just 1 change you need to make in your life and you will be the ultimate pussy slayer. Sometimes it's "confidence", a few days ago it was "value", today it's "attitude", if you check the sex section, it's "giving up masturbation". It's never one solitary thing, nothing is that black and white.

I simply don't think it's that cut and dry. That goes for anything. Everyday a thread is made here by a guy who thinks he has the key to the vault. Just 1 change you need to make in your life and you will be the ultimate pussy slayer. Sometimes it's "confidence", a few days ago it was "value", today it's "attitude", if you check the sex section, it's "giving up masturbation". It's never one solitary thing, nothing is that black and white.

I have a new key to the vault.

Grow 6" taller.

• Author
StillReigning

Attitude/Confidence/Value are all kind of the same thing

In the end, it's about being a very pleasant presence. People want to be around others who make them feel great

When my attitude was great, nobody recognized how wonderful I was/am. ;) Or, if they did, they didn't admit it.

Oh wait: I had a desperate guy, who would have gone out with anyone, practically stalking me, and using his mother to try to get to me. I had my sister's fiance admit his undying love for me when he was drunk, and then take it all back when he was sober and realized what a ****head he was being. I hated him, and I still do. The icing on the cake was that the denial also consisted of how utterly ridiculous the very idea was.

I'm apparently considered sexy, and men seem to like me when they know me. I've had it pointed out to me that more than one guy really liked me, but the one who was supposedly smitten, had girls throwing themselves at him. he was always hanging around me, but I don't remember him asking me out on a date - and I wouldn't have gone, unless the playing with other girls had stopped.

I am supposedly a lovable, sexy dork. Just not pretty enough to inspire those "in love" feelings, not quite smart enough, or exciting enough (I think they'd be surprised, but they'll never know now). I know that my shyness has played a part in it, but not that much of a part. One guy needed to break my heart, before he actually believed how much I liked him, and then couldn't handle my telling him what he could do with himself. He backpedalled and, again, got to hear how ridiculous it was, the idea that he could be in love with me.

So, my attitude sucks now. I guarantee that it would be better if I'd had more luck, but I also acknowledge that my fears have had me hanging back. Whatever, it doesn't really matter anymore.

• Like 1
  • Author
StillReigning
When my attitude was great, nobody recognized how wonderful I was/am. ;) Or, if they did, they didn't admit it.

Oh wait: I had a desperate guy, who would have gone out with anyone, practically stalking me, and using his mother to try to get to me. I had my sister's fiance admit his undying love for me when he was drunk, and then take it all back when he was sober and realized what a ****head he was being. I hated him, and I still do. The icing on the cake was that the denial also consisted of how utterly ridiculous the very idea was.

I'm apparently considered sexy, and men seem to like me when they know me. I've had it pointed out to me that more than one guy really liked me, but the one who was supposedly smitten, had girls throwing themselves at him. he was always hanging around me, but I don't remember him asking me out on a date - and I wouldn't have gone, unless the playing with other girls had stopped.

I am supposedly a lovable, sexy dork. Just not pretty enough to inspire those "in love" feelings, not quite smart enough, or exciting enough (I think they'd be surprised, but they'll never know now). I know that my shyness has played a part in it, but not that much of a part. One guy needed to break my heart, before he actually believed how much I liked him, and then couldn't handle my telling him what he could do with himself. He backpedalled and, again, got to hear how ridiculous it was, the idea that he could be in love with me.

So, my attitude sucks now. I guarantee that it would be better if I'd had more luck, but I also acknowledge that my fears have had me hanging back. Whatever, it doesn't really matter anymore.

To be honest, my thread is more aimed at the guys

You're probably the average woman in that you've never approached a man in your life. Actually put in some work towards meeting guys WITH A GREAT ATTITUDE, NOT BITTER AND EXPECTING EVERY GUY TO REJECT YOU when you go out and then you can complain. This is highly unlikely though, you're most likely in the 99% of single miserable women would rather be single and miserable rather than actually *Gasp* go out there and try to talk to men