Drama queen coworker driving me nuts

I've been thinking about this more. Reminds me of a co worker who can't work with anyone and likes to cause trouble. You're supposed to be a team player at my work, but she is the complete opposite. I wonder why these bosses are willing to put up with this BS.

I have made extensive notes of times and dates of incidents.

Not sure if you're already doing this, but make sure you're keeping notes on your interactions with your boss, as well. He seems to be sending mixed messages. Threatening to fire you then backing down, encouraging employees to "call out" rudeness (not smart) and then reprimanding them when they don't do it correctly, saying that people talk over you a lot as if it's a problem you need to correct. I think he's making some mistakes.

But so are you. You've made a few mistakes, too. Some of the more blatant ones are your passive-aggressive jab at her ("Sorry, coworker, what were we talking about before Stacey so rudely interrupted us?") and gossiping to your coworkers early on about how Stacey's drama affected your work.

I reiterated again that I have no problem admitting if I did anything wrong but that he needs to understand that women are much more subtle than men in how they undermine each other.

Please don't do this. "Boss, you just won't be able to understand it because you're a man, so let me educate you on how women undermine each other." Not all women are like this. And I do think you have a problem admitting when you're wrong. Should you admit your wrongdoings to your boss? I'm not sure if that's a good idea. But at least admit it to yourself so that you can learn how to better interact with problem coworkers and bosses.

Keep your head down from now on and stay out of the drama. Try to have a strictly professional relationship with all your coworkers. If they don't sit with you at lunch, don't give it a thought. If they leave the office without you, let it go. Pick your battles wisely and only go after the ones that directly affect how you do your job. Be a professional at all times.