I can afford to travel, boyfriend can't....do I still go?

Leopard

• Author

Thank you so much TDIB :)

It's true what you say. This might determine how I truly feel about him.

Although I went away for a month at one point, and I didn't miss him one bit. But I don't think one month is a long time...

You took offense to an inquiry of mine about you going around the world for sex. Considering your view on how men and women are to relate to one another (supporting "alternative relationships" and "open marriages") I think it was safe to assume that you screwed around in other countries as well.

Yes, she did. But guess what? I'm a 23 year old man and I don't have to follow stupid rules like that anymore. That effeminate mentality is the reason Western civilization is the spiritual landfill of the world. You have no self-realization precisely because nobody ever pointed out certain things about you

A lot of people are happy. I'm sure the Batman shooter was having a blast (no pun intended) when he was shooting up that theater. I suppose that because it made him happy, he's above our judgement right?

You may say it's not comparison, since you "aren't hurting anyone", but you are. When your "open relationship" with strange men or your husbands relationship with countless other women gives one of you the clap, your nations tax dollars are going to have to pay to cure your clap. As members of a society we all are by default in debt to our society, your choices with your body wind up affect everyone in some shape or form.

Yes, and you deserve it.

No offense but your posts only makes you sound like a bitter loser that wants company in his misery.

I don't even know why leigh cares about what you have to say.

So because I notice something and come to a conclusion, I warrant a barrage of ad hominems (all of them baseless btw) ?

Getting dogpiled by world travelers like "Leigh", "Emilia" and now this forgettable poster mesmerized, what is this, The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Tramps?

It's not only your posts in this thread but most of your posts on this forum. You quite possibly suck with women, or are ugly or maybe your mom was a whore and it's made you hate women. In any case, I can't see any possible good reason for you hating on women and them enjoying their lives as much as you do.

Traveling doesn't have to about sampling dicks (maybe for you it does, not judging!). It opens your eyes to so many things and ultimately makes you a stronger, better and even smarter person. But of course why would one need that? Staying in mommy's basement posting on forums about how there is no need for one to meet new people is much more better for you.:laugh:

Sorry, but I bet you do agree deep inside you're a loser and that at least half of the things you say have roots in your insecurities.

Being in a committed relationship requires sacrificing for the other person and not always going what YOU want.

And this is what love and a strong commitment to a good relationship is all about.

It never works out if your work is more important to you than your relationship.

I do not have sex with men.

I have been with TWO men in SEVEN years, mate. And it is not because I do not have options. It is because I CHOOSE to not go around, having sex with men.

I only have sex when in a meaningful relationship.

I am not a whore, and I do not get around.

I love my boyfriend, and WOULD NOT go and hook up with other men whe I travel without him. Not that I plan o travelling without him for the most part, but if I ever did I would NOT be with other men...

I DO NOT Get around with men, and you have no evidence to suggest that I do. I have TOLD you I have not, who the hell are YOu to tell me what I have done with my ow body?

I think I know what I have and nave not done. And I have ever screwed around with men while I have travelled.

I do not support open marriages. I Just believe getting my partner a hooker once a year is healthy and fine in loving, comitted marriages. THAT IS MY OPINION.

It does not mean I get around with men, or that my partner and I have sex with other people, outside of this arrangement.

I am reporting that clown for violation.

This website should not include bitter, terrible people like him.

He does not contribute anything useful, and he only judges people he does not even know.

I think this website should onl include people who actually contribute, without needlessly attacking people.

I mean really - this idiot tells me I get around with men, when I have only had sex with two men in 7 years. By choice.

...Really - this website has no place for him, and I hope he is banned.

What a loser!

An opinion criticizing certain types of women warrants the same old canned attacks:

-You're ugly

-You have mommy issues

-You can't get a date

-You're a misogynist

Why is it that when I criticize stupid types of men I don't get this type of reaction? There are women on this forum who state things such as "no such thing as a man who is loyal", "there are no good men", etc, and people don't throw lil hissy fits over it like when I make a specific statement about selfish women with a compulsion for finding greener grass.

I guess it makes you uppity because when a man nowadays yells "SLUT!" all the women within earshot turn around and take personal offense.

Women who travel many times have sex with locals there, sometimes very liberally, simply because there is nothing holding her back and nobody will know. This isn't misogyny, it's a fact any Greek or Spanish guy will tell you about the solo woman tourists to their islands.

I wasn't saying meeting new people is bad in and of itself. If you read what I actually wrote I said that I did not understand how women can leave and forget about their significant other and view "meeting new people" as more important.

And finally: Criticize women who are selfish or decadent and you're a loser!

You need help. You are a seriously toxic, negative person. No firendly, kind hearted person would want anything to do with you...:sick:

You do realize you have come on here, and called me and emelia a slut? YOU ASSUME we sleep around.. When in fact, neither of us do. I am sure she is not into slutting about either.

Unless you know what our vaginas have bee up to, you are an idiot for ASSUMING you KNOW what we do sexually.

Lastly - I am a very lovely, kind women to all people I come across. I am a lovely girlfriend, I have NEVER cheated on my partner, and never will. I look after him extremely well, and he looks after me.

You need to get it into your ignorant head, that because I choose to get my partner a hooker once a year, it does not mean we are in a relationship where we go and have sex with other people besides this arrangement.

We are monogomus and very happy and kind to each other. He just has a hooker once a year.

I have MY way of having relationships, and it works for us. We are both nice people who are happy. We do not consider our relationship open. We cannot go around and get with other people, in the same way most open relationships dictate

If it's not true, why are you getting this defensive? I also never accused you, simply asked a few questions and here you are barraging me with ad hominems.

Report me all you want, I'm not going to be a baby and report you back.

Dude, you told me I slept around when I travelled and that I am generally a slut. Which is not true.

And you say we have an open relationship, and that I am an advocate for them. Which I am not.

Open relationships are where both parties feel the need for other people regularly. Giving a guy a hooker once a year, as a present, works for some people, and does not mean the relationship is " generally" open.

I just want u to get your facts right. I am not a slut and do not travel and sleep around when I do so.

Last time I travelled alone without my partner I did not sleep with anyone * gaspes*

If it's not true, why are you getting this defensive? I also never accused you, simply asked a few questions and here you are barraging me with ad hominems.

Report me all you want, I'm not going to be a baby and report you back.

Methinks you need to have a good read through the TOS and a good think about which part of them 'narcissistic broads' and 'travelling tramps' fits in with. Got it yet?

Reporting you for your posts isn't 'being a baby' - it's contributing to the community. If I see a guy dump his trash into the beach, I'll sure as hell report him, and I see absolutely no difference with you.

Reported.

• Like 2
brahmabull117

So the guy you were saying that you're not really all that attracted to is too poor to do the things you want?

Why are you dating him again? Go find the stud who makes a good living. Let's all be honest, that's what you really want (nothing wrong with that). Why date somebody you don't even seem all that interested in?

Edited by brahmabull117
todreaminblue
What do you contribute to the community? Your posts are virtually interchangeable with about 1000 other people here. Atleast things I write are entertaining, enlightening and thoughtful.

An author has a duty to his readers in writing interesting things actually worth reading. Perhaps you haven't violated the terms of service, but you surely violate basic literary ethics with every one of your posts. :lmao:

Pot calling the kettle black....who are you to critique your own work or posts...we all write crap ....you cant have the perception that your work is superior why would that be??? personal bias...back off an apology would be nice to give if you have the humility.... that is that all authors should...be niceto others and others will be nice to you.... try it out.....don't judge anothers posts or ill critique your posts and get back to ya.......you are not shaw or shakespeare ....none of us are or ever will be....deb

todreaminblue
My God "....." that was painful to read. Your writing voice reminds me of Rain Man :lmao:

So clever,so bright, oh what a wit ,

you actually write like an arrogant gimp

grow some balls, bag some swag, grow a brain...

hold your belly when you laugh once again....

and it's Rain Woman buster and don't you forget it....

your ego watch out it will implode if you let it.....

By the way I read your posts and had a snooze during...

you really think you write so alluring..yawn....

toodles noodle you are ever so boring

todreaminblue
That was really deep "deb", it had all the flow of Lil Wayne's "rock album" with the impressive lyrical structure of a Nirvana song.

lol I was actually thinking more akin to a female dominatrix Dr Suess for adults.

Thanks for the compliment though Nirvana hmmm didn't they have a little success.Cool and to think I wasn't taking myself seriously.You have no idea about this kitty Kat or how deep her waters go.So dont even try to think that you know.....

there you go here comes the dominatrix cat in the hat,

now is the time to throw in the towel and that's that,

that's what this thread and posts should be about,

when to throw in the towel i say its your turn,

you there, strike three and your out...lol seeeeee ya take a joke bloke

haribogumsnickers

If you were my girl, I'd say exactly this: "Ciao, bella!" He's only your boyfriend and not husband, so you're good. Congrats and take the offer. It's Italy! Just remember to avoid those DTF guidos.

Right, Dr Seuss, should've known that's the first thing that pops into a woman's mind when I talk about books.

This community is to give advice to people; it is not a place to go around, telling people you do not know that they sleep around.

And Elswyth is one of the more intelligent, better educated, and well rounded posters on here.... No normal person could fault her posts, as they are always very well written, with good advice.

really - if you have an issue with Elswyth as a poster, you have problems.

• Like 1
todreaminblue
Honesty =/= rudeness.

ahhh now i do seeee, why you wont throw in the towel, its clearer to me,

you like to dose females up with inflated ego and bent honesty,

so lets see what you know Joe, i give you your quote....

{quote} Right, Dr Seuss, should've known that's the first thing that pops into a woman's mind when I talk about books.

so heres where you add the back beat for the last time

lets go little man lets wax and i will lyrically rhyme,

little man with an even littler mind,

thinking inside a box you were lucky to find,

you nailed it Dr suess, I had quite a selection,

do you wonder how i got a huge collection,

get out of the box little mind so easily led,

think hard why do the rhymes just pop in my head.

You like to bait females oohhh ahhh what enjoyment,

give it up, throw in the towel, find other employment,

this thread does have a real answer for now,

of when to give in and throw in the towel,

when you bait females you don't really know,

throw in the towel its your time to go

females are not playthings learn that and grow........

From all the females here don't you listen and haven't you heard,

throw in the towel because you just got served....now go

Edited by todreaminblue
Honesty =/= rudeness.

How are you honest?

You puport to know that I have slept around on my boyfriend. Um, WHEN? I was in Hong Kong for a month recently without feeling the need to spread my legs for other guys....

And you also accused Emelia of sleeping around in Africa... When, really, a lot of decent girls with morels travel to Africa because they genuinely enjoy other cultures and the whole travel experience.

I love sex, but I do not equate travel to sex; and you have no evidence to suggest that the OP or anyone ELSE has sex in mind, when they consider travelling alone...

I am reporting that clown for violation.

This website should not include bitter, terrible people like him.

He does not contribute anything useful, and he only judges people he does not even know.

I think this website should onl include people who actually contribute, without needlessly attacking people.

I mean really - this idiot tells me I get around with men, when I have only had sex with two men in 7 years. By choice.

...Really - this website has no place for him, and I hope he is banned.

What a loser!

While he expresses his opinion in a vitriolic style [ok, he deserves a slap], he has a point :

- i went with my HS class to Greece when i was 17, 2 of the girls stayed in the same room [old friends] and in at least 2 nights they had some of the employees over. I personally saw 3 guys getting out of their room at 4 in the morning. Used condoms were in the hallway and at the entrance to the Hotel.

- Jamaica has quite a reputation as a place where Cougars can go and screw 20yr old guys [black guys btw]. Each yr close to 50k women from EU and the North American continent travel there for some little extra. This is called sex tourism aimed at women.

- sanky panky, male sex worker in a resort in a 3rd world country that is trying to find a western woman to marry and move with her. I have a friend who sanky pankyed his way into Australia from Eastern Europe through internet dating. She was middle management in banking.

He was an engineer who worked as an electrician.

- i know italians, many from my country went there for work.

They have quite a reputation, their way of speaking inolves so much body language and machismo that their women are desensitized to it.

On the other hand, foreign women ... OMG.

- women are generally socially consciencious, they are worried about thow they will be seen. You put a woman who entertained thoughts of cheating in a foreign country, she will do it if the social repercusions made her reconsider it.

I see this right now; i know a girl who when she went to work in Spain started sleeping around something fierce. I'm friends with her but i don't know her bf.

Did it with guys and girls.

Now take into account that this girl doesn't love her bf ... it's obviosu she is cakeeating and this relationship is mostly from his side.

Now, about you ... you are usually quite level-headed [except when it comes to Open relationships ... which you try to convince yourself you like even though you don't], why the blow-up ?

Have you not noticed the ad-hominem attacks against him ?; a user called his mom a 'slut'.

And you want him banned ???; if he gets banned over this, some other female posters here deserve a ban as well.

Atleast things I write are entertaining, enlightening and thoughtful.

Well, I certainly agree with one of those. :laugh: But even that gets old after a while, you know. It's like that kid that constantly pulls pranks as a desperate cry for attention. Initially it's 'entertaining', but after a while you just wish you could have an adult conversation without him trying to derail everything by being as rude and annoying as he possibly can. When it gets to that point, it's time to get the authorities (aka parents) to intervene, and it's definitely high time with you.

• Like 1

Wow, what a mess. Lotsa green here. I'm thinking the community guidelines about civility and respect need to be re-read by more than a few. Closed for moderator review.