Should unattractive people have children?

If Steven Tyler can beget Liv Tyler, then that means even ugly parents can have beautiful children.

• Like 1
If he didn't have to come out Asian, he might have a fighting chance. Maybe adoption is the better route. :rolleyes:

What kind of asian are you? Just curious.

If Steven Tyler can beget Liv Tyler, then that means even ugly parents can have beautiful children.

Given that her mom graced Playboy in 1974 and 1984 (I have the latter issue in my collection), perhaps that's where the genetics landed. ;)

Given that her mom graced Playboy in 1974 and 1984 (I have the latter issue in my collection), perhaps that's where the genetics landed. ;)

Touche' :)

I think she looks more like Stephen Tyler. She certain has his mouth - and she's a classic example of how ugliness and beauty are sometimes just fractionally separated.

In theory a woman looking like Stephen Tyler would be "yikes"...but in practice, the shared heritage of a physically unattractive person and a beautiful one is often very obvious. Exceptional beauty has to stand out from the crowd, and I think a tiny element or two of what people like to call "ugly" has to be present for that to happen.

• Like 3

Without us ugly <people> the average goes up, making you relatively uglier, which seems a pretty weird thing to wish on yourself.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
language

Two ugly people can produce a beautiful child and two attractive people can produce unattractive kids (Bruce Willis and Demi's kids). It's the luck of the genetic draw as to which genes will combine.

I do think that stupid people should be sterilized or we will end up like Idiocracy.

Edited by FitChick