Men and breasts. Is it true?

Mme. Chaucer
Much better off just losing weight until her breasts went down to Cs naturally

Surgery is almost universally a terrible option

Where did you get this idea?

And, who said she was overweight?

I know 3 women who had surgical breast reductions and all were kicking themselves for not having done it earlier.

None of them were overweight and dieting to lose boob mass would just have made them ridiculously skinny - with giant boobs.

2 of them are really short and the boobage made them look fat. Once they got the reductions, they looked lovely in clothes. And the surgeon did a great job on the breasts, too. They looked good.

The 3rd had very saggy MASSIVE breasts at a young age; they'd gotten big really quickly when she was young. She wasn't overweight either, but she did lose some weight and the poor boobs looked just miserable.

All of them got great help for back issues too.

utterer of lies
Men and breasts. Is it true?

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Depends.

But don't worry. For most men, big boobs are just another advantage. A pretty face, a great personality, interesting hobbies or a decent education etc. are other advantages. As long as the 'complete package' is ok, you'll do just fine.

• Like 1

Both my sister and my friend were openly ridiculed by men for being flat-chested.

'Flat' meaning A-cups. My friend was a small-A cup. Almost non-existent.

They both felt like freaks and unfeminine.

So, when the opportunity arose, they both got implants to make themselves a large B/small C. I supported their decision.

For truly flat-chested women, I see getting reasonably sized implants as no different than getting braces if you have crooked teeth, or a reduction if they are way too large... or men who get surgery to correct a 'micro penis'.

Neither my sister or my friend walk around showing them off. IMHO, they were correcting a physical issue.

Ha, now I feel unattractive for having larger boobs. (I run a C to DD cup, depending on the bra.) Men never cease to amaze in the things they hate about me. :laugh:

I just like a girl to be proportioned. I prefer perky Bs on a petite gal. Fun size and less worry about future sagging lolz

Ha, now I feel unattractive for having larger boobs. (I run a C to DD cup, depending on the bra.) Men never cease to amaze in the things they hate about me. :laugh:

LMAO...I wouldn't hate you at all!! Well, I have a wife...but in a different life I certainly would not HATE you one bit! :laugh:

For me, the average penis size for most women is slightly on the larger side. I am good friends with my boyfriends ex girlfriend (who is an absolutely incredible person) and during our discussions, turns out my boyfriends penis is average to her, when for me it's so big that it hurts every time we have sex.

So I guess it also depends on the girl. But for me, slightly (and I mean slightly) below average is ideal.

Okay, so boobs are a complicated issue that varies with every guy you ask.

I'm much more of a boob guy than butt or legs etc.... My preference is a large C or a D cup.

In my best/longest relationship I was with a girl who had B cups, the smallest of any girl I have been with. When I first saw them I thought "those are smaller than ideal".

4 years into the relationship all I cared about was how much time I got play with them. They were small, but had a perfect shape with nice nipples and were very perky. I realized while my ideal would be a D cup, I really like boobs of all sizes and when I am in a relationship the girl's boob size doesn't really matter. That said, I have never been with someone who has fake boobs , so just from personal experience I prefer natural of all sizes over fake ones.

Does that help any?

The order of attractiveness for most men (note I said most, not all) is like this:

1. Slim/fit girl with large breasts

2. Slim/fit girl with small breasts

3. Overweight girl with large breasts

4. Overweight girl with small breasts

I'm going to take flack for saying this, but even fake breasts can considerably improve an otherwise average looking girl's appearance (the breast implant industry is thriving for a reason). I don't know what it is exactly that makes larger breasts appealing...it's just how we are wired I guess. Same as women being attracted to height.

I prefer option 2 most of all. Larger breasts tend to sag and thats a turn off. I hooked up with a girl who was about a size 2 with D size chest and they were too big for her. I mean they were fun and all....but she would look better naked with a perky and full B. And implants are unattractive to me. The idea is a turn off.

I wouldnt compare breasts to height either. Id compare height to height. Men like shorter women that make them feel manly, the same way women like taller guys who make them feel feminine.

If you were dating a guy with a 4-5 inch penis, would you want him to be larger?

Fail comparison. The penis affects sexual pleasure directly. Breasts do not.

Edited by kaylan

I love bigger breasts on slim women.

Though it's not really a requirement and I'm happy with average size.

In other words, I'll take what I can get.

Seriously?

What dickheads, my god. Why would you ever ridicule somebody for something they were born with? Jesus

Well, some people are mean.

I just catapulted a date I drove 5 hours to meet at Laconia bike week... in part because he ridiculed a complete stranger for looking like a 'witch' in his opinion.

No excuse for it.

... In both my friend's and sister's case... the ridiculing was the nail in the coffin. Both of them are very attractive (and TBH, both me and my sister were known and still are for our perfect BB's... yes, it's true).

Still, there was something about having that part of their body ignored even with men they loved (on top of the ridiculing) that made them say... WTF... if it is 'fixable' why not??

All things said and done... they made that decision when they were relatively young.. and the men they were with at the time... not very thoughtful or considerate.

So for them, what is done is done. It would be nice if women didn't feel the need to pick apart every detail of their bodies.

On the other hand, there is at least one thread ongoing today where a fat woman is being ridiculed. And people posting there find it hilarious... both men and women.

I've yet to see a thread here EVER where a man was openly ridiculed for the way he looked. Ever. Maybe someone else could correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 1
Ross MwcFan

The first ones legs and butt look too toned and muscley for my liking.

As for the second one, her butt looks ****ing bizarre. I Don't like it.

I know that not all men love big breasts. Some prefer smaller ones, others prefer small ones in general, but I am curious as to how true the whole "men and breasts" phenomena really is.

If you watch people for any length of time, you'll notice the less-intelligent guys go for women who have bigger boobs, while the flatties tend to attract more attention from professors and scientists.

BTW I was going to post a new thread that is in the same ballpark... ever notice how most of the women on POF look like they have bigger-than-average breasts? Why in the world do suppose that is??? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
Ross MwcFan

*Edit to my last post*

As for the second one, her butt toghether with her waist looks ****ing bizarre. And her legs look like that of a bodybuilders. I don't like any of that at all.

Ross MwcFan
http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/gif/1f3258b49a635e28caba1be9ec5ec7c98e9f98c.gif

not sure if serious. She could gain 20 more Lbs of muscle and be perfect for me...but I love the Amazon look so I might be an exception

Yeah I'm being serious.

Here's a tip, not everyone is going to share the same opinion/taste/view as you.

Ross MwcFan

ATrainofAngels, it seems like you can't handle the fact that someone has a different opinion/view/taste than what you have.

What with the posting of silly animated gifs, and trying to convert me with your last post.

• Like 1
Ross MwcFan
I'm talking about serious working out and gaining some real size. The bigger you get, the more attractive female fitness girls look to you (although these girls are very feminine and sexy, they're nowhere near female bodybuilders)

Who knows what I'd think if I gained some serious size, maybe my tastes would change in the way you're suggesting, maybe they'd change in a different way, maybe they wouldn't change at all.

I'm betting on the latter.

Every man likes different things...it's also cultural, as what some cultures find attractive is not always the same in another.

I wouldn't and don't worry about if men like xyz...you're made how you are, and each man is different and will like different things, and someone will be attracted to your body type.

I have pretty large breasts...the men I date like it...because they like me and I assume it's part of the attraction and not the only attraction. Some of them may have liked breasts more than other parts, but basically, they just like women they find attractive, and it's not just about one body part. It's not like all their ex girlfriends looked the same...they may have a type but more or less, they like attractive women, they like breasts, small or big and they liked me, so whatever I had, they liked.

Ross MwcFan
I'm talking about serious working out and gaining some real size. The bigger you get, the more attractive female fitness girls look to you (although these girls are very feminine and sexy, they're nowhere near female bodybuilders)

I would date any relatively thin girl who I liked, but I definitely have a preference for amazons (as long as they are natural)

For me I like fat or thin (not bones sticking out thin), muscley toned women just don't do anything for me. That's my taste, my preference.

Who knows what I'd think if I gained some serious size, maybe my tastes would change in the way you're suggesting, maybe they'd change in a different way, maybe they wouldn't change at all.

I'm betting on the latter.

I agree. I think we all have different tastes and different attributes we find attractive. I am not attracted to heavily muscled men... everyone is different.

• Like 1
For the most part, guys just want a handful. Cs are perfect

All guys are different, and have different tastes. If is was true that most guys just want B/C, Playboy and other adult magazines wouldn't be full of giant-breasted women.

• Like 1
Feelsgoodman

Thats HARDLY "meaty" lol.

Agreed, that's not "meaty" (although the second one does have a disproportionate looking butt). Meaty in my book is a when a girl has wide hips, KFC-style thighs and elephant legs.

Ross MwcFan
I agree. I think we all have different tastes and different attributes we find attractive. I am not attracted to heavily muscled men... everyone is different.

It just annoys me when someone is in shock and thinks I'm being stupid, or they try to convert me because that I don't like the same things that they do, or because I like something they don't like. I just don't get that.

Edited by Ross MwcFan
  • Like 1