Destroyed

Your wife is almost certainly involved with someone else and he is probably married. The other man has probably lied and told your gullible wife that he's going to leave his wife. She's "head over heels" in love with this guy and needs to get the ball rolling so they can have that "future" together.

She's doing what so many gullible fools like her do - divorce their unsuspecting husbands with the hopes their married guy is going to follow their lead.

Let her go - she thinks she's in love and there's nothing you can do to get her back. Be warned though - she'll probably come running back (even after the divorce) once she realizes her married guy isn't leaving like he promised he would. Then she'll cheat again.

Move on and let her go. There is nothing you can do to make someone like her happy.

Edited by Alice2012
  • Like 1
  • Author

At this point I am convinced that it is one of two possibilities

1. There is another guy involved, which she would hide as I could use it against her in any legal proceedings

Or

2. She is off the reservation crazy

Either scenario I want no part of. I will look out for me and my boys and start to put her in the rearviewmirror

• Like 1
Ninja'sHusband

1. There is another guy involved, which she would hide as I could use it against her in any legal proceedings

Or

Either scenario I want no part of. I will look out for me and my boys and start to put her in the rearviewmirror

Good luck man. It's a tough road. I know you said how much you still love her and that's gotta hurt so bad. Let yourself grieve then move on. Individual counseling might help...it's hard to want to go cause you feel nuts...but I'm doing it, you can too.

whichwayisup

Or

Hire a PI and find out what she is up to. If there is someone else, then you can consider either fixing the marriage with her or think about divorce.

If she isn't cheating and she's crazy, then she needs help..Counselling and meds.

Why should the W be concerned about DOING any of it since he WILLINGLY does it all FOR her?

She can sit back and DO whatever SHE wants because he picks up HER share of participating... All the while she cheats.

Yes she works as a child and adolescent therapist. I did check the cell phone records and nothing seems out of line, same with her email account.

I told her that she is killing me by doing this, her response was that i slowly killed her over the past 12 years. How she could be hurt by someone who she had no feelings for is a question she could not answer.

I'm sorry but this made me laugh. Do you think she can do some therapy on herself since she is acting like a child and adolescent?

• Like 1
Anyone who could do that would be the ultimate player.

I see what you did there. :)

A commitment to MARRIAGE takes TWO people.

IF/SINCE she's not acting committed - then best to approach it as taking care of YOUR best interest.