What is your ideal physical type? (with pics)

Eternal Sunshine

• Author
Eternal Sunshine
Same here, if my history of crushes is any indicator: all over the place (short, skinny, tall, bigger, I like it all if they make me laugh and can entertain me with great conversation). I do drool over Jon Hamm, be it in his appearances on SNL-30Rock or on Mad Men. I think that has more to do with the range of emotions he can tap into than his actual (good) looks.

I guess I like my men versatile.

Ohhh Jon Hamm, I approve ;)

Body type wise?

It's hard to find a girl with a really nice butt and It really does look nice when wearing anything/nothing....so something like this.

I like many body types as most guys probably do, but I actually do like nice large hips, thicker upper thighs and a curvacious body as It feels better in bed than just a slender narrow body-type.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/sexy-lingerie-33.jpg

Thanks for sharing Ninja!

Although her hair is a few inches longer, my armour could be her twin, from that angle anyhow.

Body type wise?

It's hard to find a girl with a really nice butt and It really does look nice when wearing anything/nothing....so something like this.

I like many body types as most guys probably do, but I actually do like nice large hips, thicker upper thighs and a curvacious body as It feels better in bed than just a slender narrow body-type.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/sexy-lingerie-33.jpg

Face wise?

I'm big on nice lips...I like full kissable lips. Jessica Biel is a good choice as someone mentioned, and I'm a fool for the girl-next-door look while still being very beautiful/sexy, that is definitely a kick-to-the-gut combo for a lot of guys.

But I'd have to go with Rachel McAdams, she's got gorgeous sparkling eyes, the kinda of beautiful smile that makes you want to smile, nice full lips, pronounced cheekbones and basically the description from above. Charlize Theron, and Denise Richards are also good examples of this to myself anyway.

http://www.bestmiamihairsalons.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Rachel-McAdams-hairstyles-3.jpg

ntz ntz ntz ... you have such low standards. :o

What makes Jessica Biel truly gorgeus is the smile and her cheeks. I wonder if she has it insured.

Hmmmpf you would probably like me :laugh:

Because of the green eyes [i assume it's you in the avatar], physically maybe ... but it would end up in tears if either of us opened our mouths.

Here's one for the misandrists of LS ... Janeane Garofalo is very hot even at her present age.

Edited by Radu
  • Like 1
SmileFace

Ideal... I like them medium height in comparison to me so 5'10 - 5'11 and a barrel chest -- think Gerad Butler, Alec Baldwin.

Broad shoulders, strong arms, and a tight ass.

• Author
Eternal Sunshine
Ideal... I like them medium height in comparison to me so 5'10 - 5'11 and a barrel chest -- think Gerad Butler, Alec Baldwin.

Broad shoulders, strong arms, and a tight ass.

Yes, yes, yes.

Basically the same build as you describe, I just prefer them slightly taller (6' and above).

SmileFace
Yes, yes, yes.

Basically the same build as you describe, I just prefer them slightly taller (6' and above).

I don't mind taller guys but I rather them some what more thin when taller. However being with a guy that when I tippy toe , while he has me pushed against a wall or something,that I am taller than him is so sexy to me.

I like slim girls who are proportioned well. Here is an example of a body style I find to be very attractive.

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/14/article-1263472424296-07D916C1000005DC-121263_636x371.jpg

Height isn't a huge issue, as long as she looks well and not too out of proportion.

My ideal girl ever would no doubt have to be Emma Watson.

She looks gorgeous here

http://fwallpapers.com/files/images/emma-watson-232.jpg

and here

http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/emma_watson/emma_watson_1184868944.jpg

I don't know how to describe it exactly, but she is just so breathtakingly beautiful. She also seems to have a warm, inviting gaze which is an important factor in attraction. Not many would be attracted to an ice queen, no matter how hot she was.

Disclaimer: I am 21, so perhaps my choices might not be exactly what older posters think of when they think of physical ideals.

• Like 1

EVERYONE know who she is...though the "curvy" body type has always been a fav. but she's my NEW LOVE

AND she's FUNNY!

I don't even mind a woman with a few extra pds on here, if it's filling out in the right spots.

LittlePrince
You are simply posting a male torso. That is simply a body part and not a person.

Maybe she doesn't want a person. Maybe she wants only certain pieces. For example when you go to a steakhouse you don't order a whole cow.

• Like 1
Because if I want a guy that is smart, good looking, has stable career etc, I would wait forever. I would rather go without the looks. I wasn't like this when I was younger but I now have different priorities.

Plus, yes, I am insecure and don't think I can keep a good looking guy that has many options.

The perfect physique is short lived during youth. Smarts, personality, good heart, solid job skills, honesty last forever.

• Like 6
You'll all never believe me, but I'm not sure if I have one. :)

I believe you, but I imagine many will not. :) I've never had one, except when I'm with someone. I can't post a picture of Hubby on LS because he'd be furious, but basically he's become my ideal type. He's 6'3'', slim, with soccer-player type muscles (toned arms, toned legs, mildly toned stomach but no ugly 6 pack), strong and lean. But that wasn't a type I considered much before I met him. *shrugs*

• Like 1
LittlePrince
The perfect physique is short lived during youth. Smarts, personality, good heart, solid job skills, honesty last forever.

Solid job skills don't last forever. Jobs change and so to do the skills involved.

False.

With a good workout regimen you can have a great physique well into your elderly years.

• Like 1
LittlePrince
False.

With a good workout regimen you can have a great physique well into your elderly years.

Like Jack Lalanne but it still ages. Though great it slides further and further away from perfect with age. It can't be helped.

firehawk_1

here we go. all about superficiality and trying to aim for something that does not exist, nor will you get. *sigh*

this is the problem today.

ok, here is one: chelsea charms

Caius Ballad
here we go. all about superficiality and trying to aim for something that does not exist, nor will you get. *sigh*

this is the problem today.

ok, here is one: chelsea charms

Umm yes, I can get it. If you clicked on my links you see tons of girls like that in Japan.

^

Like I said, with a good workout routine, you can look great as you get older. That dude looks a LOT better than many people in their 20s.

Theres scores of videos online with elderly bodybuilders as well. Dudes in the 60s and 70s. Their bodies look damn good. What I wanna figure out is if we can exercise our faces to keep them young so they match with the fit bodies when we get older.

LittlePrince
:eek:

They look like they are about 10 (years old).

I work with an Asian woman who is 35 but has the stature of a 10 year old and the body of someone you'd be expecting to enter puberty. She's had a few children.

The girl I had my first crush in first grade on had a similar body when I last saw her in her late teens. It was as if she never grew up.

There are plenty of women around like this.