Wife had an A, can't sleep or eat!

Hoping4Better

• Author
Hoping4Better

Time to REALLY move on, can't take much of this anymore. Need to have a new routine in my life again, whatever that might be.

• Author
Hoping4Better

I guess OMW told OM to stop seeing STBXW, but this happened before though; him texting STBX that he is done and don't call or text ever. I did my part. Now she is calling me probably to ask why I did this to end her fun.

I guess OMW told OM to stop seeing STBXW, but this happened before though; him texting STBX that he is done and don't call or text ever. I did my part. Now she is calling me probably to ask why I did this to end her fun.

Do not engage.

Stop worrying what she is or isn't doing.

Move forward.

Or she realizes her "options" just vanished and is trying to snake her way back... DONT LET HER!!! Let her know that you know everything... but not how you know.
  • Author
Hoping4Better

I have to admit it was a quite the roller coaster ride. In the end, it was a lost cause but I would like to think I came out a better man because of this. I can't thank enough to all of you who guided me thru these tough times. Really never wish to come back with another problem, but I will stick around to help whoever I can. Thanks again guys, out for now.

• Author
Hoping4Better
What the does the OM do for a living?

OM works at an office supply company. Isn't that ironic I was never available to STBX, so she complained, and this guy is even worse! I guess push-pull tactic OM's using makes the A even more desirable and exciting the few stolen moments they see each other.

• Author
Hoping4Better

Don't know how but STBX figured out that I was spying on her cell, she was texting a friend that she thinks I am reading her texts. I hope this doesn't complicate things legally, just want to be done with her and outta here!

• Author
Hoping4Better
You have been to a lawyer, right?

Divorce is in process if that's what you mean, no I haven't gone to see one if I'd be in trouble for spying on her cell. I think STBX is going further underground by getting a new phone because she's not using the phone that's been monitored. Not a single call since she suspected of spying!

Divorce is in process if that's what you mean, no I haven't gone to see one if I'd be in trouble for spying on her cell. I think STBX is going further underground by getting a new phone because she's not using the phone that's been monitored. Not a single call since she suspected of spying!

To be honest H4B, that is probably for the best for you. You have more than enough info to know she is still with the OM, any more is just adding to your pain. You need to start trying to let go of the hold she has over you and start reclaiming your life back.

• Author
Hoping4Better
To be honest H4B, that is probably for the best for you. You have more than enough info to know she is still with the OM, any more is just adding to your pain. You need to start trying to let go of the hold she has over you and start reclaiming your life back.

I know it is so true.

No, I meant have you been to a lawyer FOR your divorce? Not just printing out forms from the internet.

• Author
Hoping4Better
No, I meant have you been to a lawyer FOR your divorce? Not just printing out forms from the internet.

I have and got all the info. I needed and yes, I am done with her and moving on.

Ok, then, don't worry yourself about any backlash from spying. Your lawyer will handle anything. As long as you're honest with him.

And now that you're moving on, there's no reason to spy any longer, right?

• Author
Hoping4Better
Ok, then, don't worry yourself about any backlash from spying. Your lawyer will handle anything. As long as you're honest with him.

And now that you're moving on, there's no reason to spy any longer, right?

Yes I did already and my energy will be focused on myself now.

• Like 2