Not sure about my method

Titania22

• Author
Titania22
It's not Korean, it's from the Japanese Katakana character set. Katakana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The reason I happen to know this is because there was a time I tried to learn myself Japanese. Japanese has 4 character sets, Kana (Chinese characters), Hiragana (Japanese syllable "alphabet"), Katakana (Japanese syllable "alphabet" designed for foreigners) and Romaji (Latin transcription of the Hiragana/Katakana character set).

You smarty you. My daughter is studying japanese this year.

Yesterday she bought a book "making out in japanese". Am I the only one that finds that title amusing?

You smarty you. My daughter is studying japanese this year.

Yesterday she bought a book "making out in japanese". Am I the only one that finds that title amusing?

My mother was studying Japanese, years ago. :) We have a Japanese family friend who stayed with my Uncle in England, when I was a kid, and that's when we first met him. He sent my mother the most beautiful porcelain figurine, before we left England (actually, the material seemed softer than that), but it was packed away when we moved, and since it was left in the garage, someone who moved in illegally, got in to the garage and cleared it all out. Gave our cats away, too. :mad:

She stopped learning it when she got busy with work, and started her own business. I wonder if she'd like to start it up again (Mother's Day is right around the corner... ).

Edited by Anela
  • Author
Titania22
Really? She's studying it in university?

(Kana should be Kanji btw, I'm rusty)

Really you think i had kids that young? No she is studying it in highschool.

The fact that guys aren't tripping over themselves to be with you tells me you're physically unattractive. Do you have a weight problem?

• Author
Titania22
The fact that guys aren't tripping over themselves to be with you tells me you're physically unattractive. Do you have a weight problem?

No, and there are people on here who have seen my photo and can vouch for my level of attractiveness.

The problem is I live in Australia. Men here are not the same as in America.

No, and there are people on here who have seen my photo and can vouch for my level of attractiveness.

The problem is I live in Australia. Men here are not the same as in America.

Well, you need to be more direct then. The guys you're going for (the hot ones) might not want to date, but they'll certainly sleep with you. A simple "Let's go back to my place" should do the trick.

A woman like you would've been a godsend during my sexually frustrated college years.

Edited by Bob_Funk
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey Guys,

I just thought I would give you an update on what is happening with the lab guy.

A couples of weeks back in a moment of madness I sent him a flirty text during lecture, basically saying "how can girls flirt with you if you never come to class?"

Apparently he came to the very next class, which I skipped. Everything was normal with our report at lab. And today we both came to class and sat next to me in the 2nd row, even though he has previously said he would only ever sit at the back in lectures.

I wasn't really flirty, but I did make sure I touched him arm a few times, before we went our separate ways. I sill have no idea if he is actually "interested", but I think at the very least I am well on my way to being considered a friend. :D

In general I have been happy and friendly at university, and now there are quite a few people I wave, smile and say hi to when I see them. It's baby steps, but hopefully I am coming across as approachable.

And in a moment of humorous fail today after class I tried to send him another flirty text, and instead texted my son who has the same name. :lmao: