Why do the hot women chase after the bad boy?

singlelife

girls like challenges too. plus it feels more fulfilling when and if we get the bad boy tamed. especially if he's the player type and had girls throwing themselves at him, I think girls like the compeition, it's like a game.

For the same reason men want pretty bitches. Honestly though anybody past 30 man or woman who still acts like this is kind of pathetic. If I were single there is just certain crap I won't put up with no matter how hot he is. What I don't get is that I know downright ugly scumbags who have women crawling all over them.

Yes becaue you're the prince women wish they could have. Don't kid yourself you make people shutter with all the rage you give off. This talk of they hypothetical scumbag is just you afraid.

I have no issue whatsoever getting women. I just know some guys who truly have nothing going for them physical or otherwise yet somehow do great with women.

I didn't say you have trouble getting women or an issue. I said you're no prince as in when you call these guys scumbags I'm sure some one is calling you there hypothetical scumbag.

Now don't say somehow great with women because I know your theory very well and how much you believe it. Don't BS me.

I admit I am not perfect and have tons of trust issues but I never mistreat women in my relationships.

Guys that get girls easily are "bad boys"

Rich people are "*******s"

Guys that drive really nice expensive cars "have a small penis"

Jocks are "stupid"

Cheerleaders are "sluts"

People that workout are "narcissists"

If you are doing well in some way, some dumbass is going to attach a demeaning label to you to make themselves feel better about themselves.

Err....well.....I actually know a few cheerleader's from highschool still & they really are major sluts.

jus' say'n

This entire bad boy thing just seems like such a false reality. The suposed nice guys here are always talking about using a girl as a learning experience or for practice... as in dating girls they want to make something lower than friends with benefits.

Also the suposed nice guys here are also the ones who always feel holding a door open for a women and spending over 10$ on her entitles them to a lap dance or more.

Finaly the suposed nice guys here always are calling every person and ahole, bch, what ever nasty thing they can think of and blaming every one but themselves.

Who are the real bad guys? hmmmm

Bottom line women go out with guys because of attraction. If you're some little wussy boy then of course you're more likely to have to play it "nice" and of course you're going to be less attractive to the great majority of women not to mention the play it "nice" will translate into you being to scared to ask women out...

Change your mind, change your life.

Pretty much.

I mean, i'm a nice guy to women, but I won't take crap from them, won't waste my time on one that isn't reciprocating interest, & am always prepared to walk away if she misbehaves.

All without getting butt-hurt.

"nice guys" don't & the butt-hurt is strong with them.

• Like 1
I'm trying to remember where I read of someone sleeping with a player/bad boy, hoping for a good time, and feeling sorely disappointed - he wasn't any good in bed.

Funnily enough i've heard the same thing from women who gravitate towards this type of man.

They never really seem to cut up about them moving onto another woman.

I don't know if their fronting & just saying he was bad in bed or he really was bad in bed & since their hot they know they can get another man.

The women who do get hooked on a bad boy usually do because he can ring their bell.

Multiple times. :lmao:

They will tell you. seriously.

• Like 1
prune juice
Why is this even surprising to some people I'd never know. It's the same reason why men put up with nasty bitchy women! When people complain no guy or girl wants them, what they actually mean is that no "attractive" guy or girl wants them.

its not surprising. gals defend their outrageous behavior becuase so guy behaved the same way instead of owning it. this is why i'm going for just sex now.

prune juice
This entire bad boy thing just seems like such a false reality. The suposed nice guys here are always talking about using a girl as a learning experience or for practice... as in dating girls they want to make something lower than friends with benefits.

Also the suposed nice guys here are also the ones who always feel holding a door open for a women and spending over 10$ on her entitles them to a lap dance or more.

Finaly the suposed nice guys here always are calling every person and ahole, bch, what ever nasty thing they can think of and blaming every one but themselves.

Who are the real bad guys? hmmmm

Bottom line women go out with guys because of attraction. If you're some little wussy boy then of course you're more likely to have to play it "nice" and of course you're going to be less attractive to the great majority of women not to mention the play it "nice" will translate into you being to scared to ask women out...

Change your mind, change your life.

not entirely true. no guy who was truly nice would use a gal in that way. i work with some and they do a lot more than olding a door open, but they just can't read a woman's nonverbal cues. i feel for them because some of these guys are father and husband material but are unlikely to ever make it that far with women. i don't know why more men don't help them. i try to help but while i'm not like them i'm no ladies man. its a dog eat dog world amoung men. not so among the ladies who always want to help their friends.

prune juice
girls like challenges too. plus it feels more fulfilling when and if we get the bad boy tamed. especially if he's the player type and had girls throwing themselves at him, I think girls like the compeition, it's like a game.

oh brother. as i keep saying this is why i just go for the sex with gals. i don't like the game. gals like the competition, like the game, like the challenge. its made finding a loving relationship too difficult trying to wade through all these crazy games. since i have needs i can put up with this for a short period and get my needs satisfied. when girls complain that guys just want sex i just laugh. we don't just want sex but sex requires less dealing with sh*t.

prune juice
For the same reason men want pretty bitches. Honestly though anybody past 30 man or woman who still acts like this is kind of pathetic. If I were single there is just certain crap I won't put up with no matter how hot he is. What I don't get is that I know downright ugly scumbags who have women crawling all over them.

when a 30 year old guy finally gets somewhere with a gal after nothing for 5 years he's going to be prone to putting up with this.

They have giant coc personalities.

Not all hot girls go for the 'bad boy' type. I'll never want anything more than friendship with jerky men, because I don't think I should spend time on something that I really don't want. Then again I've been single for about a year and a half because I haven't been approached by any 'nice guys', other than friends that I've known for a while, and know for sure that I will never have a romantic connection with.

Looks can only get us so far, so either I'll have to grow some (figurative) balls and start approaching men myself, or the nice guys will have to become brave.