Pity sex

somedude81

Mme. Chaucer
^^This

Although I wouldn't say aggressive is the position you want to go for. How about assertive??

Whether it's aggressive or assertive, Dust is right - those who are willing and able to be those things ARE going to get more of what they want out of life. Just like in a litter of puppies the most aggressive one gets more food.

You have to be willing to own the consequences of being aggressive, too. If you're going to go out and ask women to let you use their bodies, for example, you can't go crawling sadly back into your garret when some of them say "no" or even laugh in your face. Just carry on!

That sounds horrible.

Well the gal is doing it because she feels sorry for the guy often finding him pathetic and incapable of getting sex on his own.

There is no way I could have sex with somebody who had to grin and bear it.

Egh most likely you wouldn't know.

Many gals fake orgasms and attraction.

How does men having that mindset affect if women give pity sex?

That mindset can often lead to pressuring, blackmailing, bullying, forced, and conformity.

Pity sex is 100% the woman's choice.

Not automatically.

She can be pressured, blackmailed, bullied, or forced into it.

Oh. What kind of girls where they?

Gals who were from most to least common:

1. Bullied into it

2. Pressured into it

3. Blackmailed into it

4. Conformity (being around guys who have that mindset who insist, demand, beg, and whine you to do it otherwise they insult/degrade aka "he needs a **** you're such a bitch for not doing it all you ahve to do is spread your legs etc etc")

I know that this post isn't directed to me, but is it about me? If it is, you have no idea what you are talking about.

So you know it's not directed to you but you seriously oculdn't figure out by the discussion and person I quoted in my response whether it was about you? :lmao:

It wasn't. Seems like you want to bask in negativity. :confused:

As for the "if it is" does that mean you no longer think a gal who fits your standards shouldn't rule you out if you don't fit her standards (height, confidence,etc)?

A hooker giving somebody a freebie can be called pity sex.

Not unless she's giving the freebie because she feels sorry for the person.

Pity sex isn't like free sex or no strings attached sex as generally in those things both parties are attracted to each other and want to have sex with each other.

It's sex because the person feels sorry for you often because they find you pathetic.

Asking a woman to give sex away is the same as asking a shopkeeper to give away their stock in trade. The shopkeeper will curse you, say all sorts of disparaging, even unfounded things about you, as will the woman.

"How dare you seek to merely have what I make my livelihood selling richly every day!"

:sick:

The asking a woman to give away sex in this case is asking to have sex with someone because she feels sorry for them not because she's attracted to

It's asking a woman to give away grin & bear it sex with a person she likely doesn't want.

Though in general I think I think asking a woman to give away sex would likely get a negative reaction because it may suggest that her attraction/desire of wanting a partner she wants to have sex with is irrelevant seeing her as hole rather than a human being. As well as it may suggest that she's being selfish or greedy by having sex with people she wants to have sex with because she's attracted to them and desires them.

Pity sex is a prostitute's job description.

Making money off of some pathetic guy is a prostitute's job description. Tolerating sex with someone you have no feelings for or interest in, is the job description. They don't feel sorry for the guy or pity him--they just want his money, nothing more. No feelings/sympathy or empathy going on there.

• Like 2

The asking a woman to give away sex in this case is asking to have sex with someone because she feels sorry for them not because she's attracted to

Or because she feels compassion. It's a matter of perspective and semantics as to whether the act is a negative or a positive one.

Though in general I think I think asking a woman to give away sex would likely get a negative reaction because it may suggest that her attraction/desire of wanting a partner she wants to have sex with is irrelevant seeing her as hole rather than a human being. As well as it may suggest that she's being selfish or greedy by having sex with people she wants to have sex with because she's attracted to them and desires them.

Full of unwarranted assumptions.

Isn't the point of getting laid in part to find a woman who desires to have sex with you?

You'd think.

I suppose the part of "any port in a storm" sometimes takes over.

AIDsFan1488

I recently asked a woman I am close to but had unfortunately friend zoned me to have sex with me, and actually made a convincing argument.

She said no and proudly exalted that sex isn't a product or something you give people because they haven't gotten any in a while and are in desperate need of female intimacy. Just getting my rocks off once would do wonders for me and my confidence, but no dice, I told her off afterwards considering the type of guy she does **** . It's something special to a woman, that's why they give it out like a vending machine to morons in straight billed caps or certain types of wealthy guys that see women as another notich on their belt.

You see, women despise the underdog. Women think that the rich should get richer, and the poor should get poorer, especially when it comes to sex. I took this very same girl to a concert to see a band I hated but she loved, when I had a 104 fever and was supposed to be bed-ridden, all because she was incredibly depressed and it was something I could do to make someone I know feel good even if it didn't feel great for me. But good luck finding a woman with that kind of altruism, they are merely children who do everything based around what their pussy and logic-defying emotions tell them.

Edited by AIDsFan1488
Mme. Chaucer

You see, women despise the underdog. Women think that the rich should get richer, and the poor should get poorer, especially when it comes to sex.

No, "they" don't. Certainly some do.

• Like 2
Mme. Chaucer

Asking a woman to give sex away is the same as asking a shopkeeper to give away their stock in trade. The shopkeeper will curse you, say all sorts of disparaging, even unfounded things about you, as will the woman.

"How dare you seek to merely have what I make my livelihood selling richly every day!"

Yikes. What a profoundly ignorant and revolting thing to say.

• Like 1
AIDsFan1488
No, "they" don't. Certainly some do.

So then why do women hate the concept of "pity sex" by and large? IE, screwing a guy nobody else wants because it would make his day, month or maybe even year. It sure ain't because they don't want to feel like a "slut", most women become raging sluts as long as its with the best looking or wealthiest men. A quick read of the women who post on this forum, all self-described relationship minded women who get excited about having no strings attached sex when they meet a male model or a doctor.

Ross MwcFan
Isn't the point of getting laid in part to find a woman who desires to have sex with you?

That's 'part' of it, but not necessary.

Ross MwcFan
Making money off of some pathetic guy is a prostitute's job description. Tolerating sex with someone you have no feelings for or interest in, is the job description. They don't feel sorry for the guy or pity him--they just want his money, nothing more. No feelings/sympathy or empathy going on there.

So nice of you to insult guys who can't get sex. Very 'Christian' of you.

You can get sex and you know it so shhh. So can somedude81.

• Like 1
AIDsFan1488
"Pity" is a negatively charged word describing a negative emotional state regardless of who is feeling it and whom is the recipient of it.

"Compassion" is a positive word describing a positive state regardless of who is feeling it and whom is the recipient of it.

So it's no wonder that people describe the notion, real or imaginary, "pity sex" in generally negative ways.

I missed this, and it's right on the money.

It's the free market mentality, not about any kind of morality. Now with a free market of sex, instead of the old system of regulation/monogamy, women have to preserve the price of their status-stock (their vaginas, by and large) even if it's incredibly callous, unfair, and rewards the worst kind of people simply because they can pay the price in mere status or looks. Kind of like how during the Great Depression people were starving to death in front of departments stores full of rotting food. A portion of guys bang a new woman every night, stringing them along in the process, while the rest of us who desire actually satisfying, long term relationships with women who are worth the same as us but get their pussies speculated for one night stands by rich guys, tall guys, and musclemen, get to sit back and watch lonely, companionless, and sexless. It's not a right, after all, unless you can pay the price to just use it and discard it.

But hey, the free markets perfect right? Just like the invisible hand fed the victims of the Irish potato blight, I'm sure that very same invisible hand is going to jerk off all the guys who fall through the cracks. You're not entitled to food OR sex, LOSER .

Edited by AIDsFan1488
Mme. Chaucer
So then why do women hate the concept of "pity sex" by and large? IE, screwing a guy nobody else wants because it would make his day, month or maybe even year. It sure ain't because they don't want to feel like a "slut", most women become raging sluts as long as its with the best looking or wealthiest men. A quick read of the women who post on this forum, all self-described relationship minded women who get excited about having no strings attached sex when they meet a male model or a doctor.

I don't expect you to listen to me or to believe me.

Some women who feel very casual and open about sex can probably "give" it easily as a favor. And I know that women who feel terrible about themselves and sometimes who think of themselves as inhabiting the "slut" role in society might do it too.

Speaking for myself, and for other women I know, sex is something we have to really feel like doing in order for it to work for us. Whether it's because of emotional aspects or just because we really desire to have sex with that particular person at that time, it's really not the same as sharing our sandwich with a hungry friend or giving a dollar to the needy person on the street corner.

I'm pretty sure you would not take kindly if a woman "bit the bullet" and had sex with you just because she felt sorry for you, and if she really did not want to at all.

Bottom line is that I am not against prostitution (though I think it's a mess), so if people want to "get" sex from somebody they might as well make a forthright deal and pay for it.

AidsFan if you just unerstood the small little things I do about women getting sex even from the hottest chics would be very easy for an angry witty horny man like yourself. It's really as easy as just being aggressive and enjoying yourself. Don't worry so much about getting laid yet try harder then you do now in bold ways and it will pay off big.

Mme. Chaucer
I

It's the free market mentality, not about any kind of morality. .

If you insist on looking at sex as marketable, then just go buy some.

• Like 1
I recently asked a woman I am close to but had unfortunately friend zoned me to have sex with me, and actually made a convincing argument.

So exactly what was this convincing argument for a woman to have sex with a guy she most likely doesn't want to have sex with and isn't attracted to?

Just getting my rocks off once would do wonders for me and my confidence, but no dice,

You could go to a prostitute in a legal area for that. Why not try them out?

I told her off afterwards considering the type of guy she does **** .

She most likely has sex with those guys because she wants to have sex with them and is attracted to them.

It's something special to a woman, that's why they give it out like a vending machine to morons in straight billed caps or certain types of wealthy guys that see women as another notich on their belt.

Whether it's special or not depends on the women.

Many would agree they don't want to have sex with someone they're not attracted to.

Many would also agree they don't feel obligated to have sex with someone because he thinks he's nice, not as bad as the guys she had sex with before, or it will boost his confidence.

I took this very same girl to a concert to see a band I hated but she loved, when I had a 104 fever and was supposed to be bed-ridden, all because she was incredibly depressed and it was something I could do to make someone I know feel good even if it didn't feel great for me.

That's most likely because you wanted something for her.

Most likely because you wanted to use your niceness as leverage for why she should have sex with you.

Though to me choosing to take a friend to a concert they wanted isn't the same as arguing with a friend that why they should be used to get someone's rocks off to boost confidence.

Many people don't tend to include getting rocks off in friends but friends with benefits.

But good luck finding a woman with that kind of altruism, they are merely children who do everything based around what their pussy and logic-defying emotions tell them.

I agree with going by pussy when it comes to sex as many women want to be attracted to their sex partner and chose sex partners they're attracted to.

How it is logic-defying emotions to not want to or feel obligated to have sex with a guy you don't want?

Or because she feels compassion. It's a matter of perspective and semantics as to whether the act is a negative or a positive one.

It's a matter of mainly her perspective and semantics as to whether the act is a negative or positive one as she'll be the one doing it.

Full of unwarranted assumptions.

More like full of unwanted truths.

Women will not go to bed with a guy they don't feel secure around and who they aren't attracted to. Rich and good-looking aren't always the criteria.

There is a guy who lives in the garage of a house down the street from me. It's a garage. Not an apartment or a room in the house. As I was running by, I saw a cute girl there with him. He's obviously no doctor, and isn't especially good looking.

I for damn sure am not going to bed with any woman who wanders by and asks me, especially if I'm not attracted to her. I wouldn't care if she hasn't gotten any in a while and it would make her day. I would think she's lost her mind.

So encouraging guys to have no self respect and to have no respect for women and to go use women who are prostitutes would be more Christianlike in your opinion? You obviously have a very different idea of what Christian behavior should be than I do. And guys who would use women in that way are pathetic. I make no apologies for that statement. Guys who are desparately seeking real female companionship will get compassion and empathy from me. Guys who use women and enable their destructive lifestyle are not deserving of empathy.

Negative Nancy

i would like to see somedude having "pity sex" with a FAT, ugly chick.

oh, wait...he has the right to be picky and selective, but women don't...i forgot :rolleyes:

• Like 1
It's the free market mentality, not about any kind of morality.

What kind of morality are you thinking of?

Is it a sign of morality to be not degrading, insulting, or deghumanizing someone because they don't want to sleep with you?

Is it a sign of morality to think others are obligated to have sex with you or should have sex with you because you want it.

Now with a free market of sex, instead of the old system of regulation/monogamy, women have to preserve the price of their status-stock (their vaginas, by and large) even if it's incredibly callous, unfair, and rewards the worst kind of people simply because they can pay the price in mere status or looks.

Actually with the old system of regulation/monogamy it's most likely that women did have to preserve the price of their status-stock as not wanting a slut was high on many men's list in the past.

Callous/unfair is a toss up if you think it's callous/unfair that women can say no and reject men they don't want.

As far as rewards if you mean having sex there's prostitutes in legal areas who will reward you all you like for the right amount.

Kind of like how during the Great Depression people were starving to death in front of departments stores full of rotting food.

A portion of guys bang a new woman every night, stringing them along in the process, while the rest of us who desire actually satisfying, long term relationships with women who are worth the same as us but get their pussies speculated for one night stands by rich guys, tall guys, and musclemen, get to sit back and watch lonely, companionless, and sexless. It's not a right, after all, unless you can pay the price to just use it and discard it.

Most likely the women disagree or think that just because they are worth teh same as you doesn't mean they like or are attracted to you.

But hey, the free markets perfect right? Just like the invisible hand fed the victims of the Irish potato blight, I'm sure that very same invisible hand is going to jerk off all the guys who fall through the cracks. You're not entitled to food OR sex, LOSER .

In this case those that feel entitled to sex can get it from prostitutes in legal areas.

agressive works if your hot and or charming. if your a geek, she won't walk but she will run in a frenzy to get away.

You have spoken the truth, friend. Maybe the OP should consider a profession where he will make huge amounts of money. Then such demonic women will jump on his crotch faster than flies on a turd.