Pity sex

somedude81

PlumPrincess
I demonized the Jewish community no more than you demonize the Nazi community. Just like there are some Jewish people who are good and caring, there are some Nazis who are the same. :lmao: I can play too!

I have friends from all races and criticize white people in America probably more than anyone else. It's only "racist" and "nazi" if you criticize some of the sacred cows.

Just hope your Nazi friends never meet your non-white friends and beat them to death. You really sound stupid and I'm losing interest in this conversation.

AIDsFan1488
I should have said nice and smart girls. She probably thought you were a jerk outside and inside you were a really sweet guy who was waiting to get rescued by true (Christian) love. It sounds you were a jerk who got his punishment now. I guess, you f*cked up. There was a nice girl who liked you and you turned her down and now you're complaining that you can't find anyone. If that is not ironic.

True. I doubt however she would've wanted anything to do with me if I didn't look like I did though, so on second thought she got what she deserved too. (or lied about it, I still remember seeing her wear the virginity bracelet and laughing about it)

I need true Christian love now, I didn't back then, but there's no takers. Hmmm...:rolleyes:

AIDsFan1488
Just hope your Nazi friends never meet your non-white friends and beat them to death. You really sound stupid and I'm losing interest in this conversation.

Well I can't speak for everyone, but just like the Rabbi spews vicious hate against gentiles only behind Synogogue doors, so-called "Nazis" do the same.

I have acquiantances who are also 5%r's. I worked with a Jamaican guy who was into that and they are the ones who say they want to kill all white people. We still got along better than he did with the other blacks and I did with the other whites, he was a cool guy who just cared about his own people and respected my views and critique of the modern world more than most white people.

Idealism and realism are two different things. I'm not a bigot and I don't run around with bigots. Most of my NS friends are believers in a spiritual European philosophy and treat people around them with honor regardless of race (unless provoked), not American-style racists/klansmen.

AIDsFan1488

Yeah I feel bad , I've been antagonized enough. This thread was for Mr Dude.

Back on topic: I will give 100 dollars into a paypal collection account of any female here willing to have sex with SomeDude when I get paid next thursday.

AIDS, it seems you have a "type".

There are a lot of women out there who wouldn't have given you the time of day when you were a muscled jerk. But you probably didn't notice those women. And they were probably intimidated by you, and stayed away.

If you kept going after the same "type" of woman after you lost your muscles, I'm not surprised they turned you away.

The sweet, tender-hearted girls (like I was) shy away from the showy muscle guy AND the angry guy.

• Like 2
AIDsFan1488
AIDS, it seems you have a "type".

There are a lot of women out there who wouldn't have given you the time of day when you were a muscled jerk. But you probably didn't notice those women. And they were probably intimidated by you, and stayed away.

If you kept going after the same "type" of woman after you lost your muscles, I'm not surprised they turned you away.

The sweet, tender-hearted girls (like I was) shy away from the showy muscle guy AND the angry guy.

No...I don't . In fact I completely avoid very attractive women on purpose.

And the last part...the sweet, innocent, tender hearted girls have been some dirtbags little whore at some point. Just because a woman is a sweet heart doesn't mean she wants her man to be the same, atleast not my generation of women.

PlumPrincess
True. I doubt however she would've wanted anything to do with me if I didn't look like I did though, so on second thought she got what she deserved too. (or lied about it, I still remember seeing her wear the virginity bracelet and laughing about it)

I need true Christian love now, I didn't back then, but there's no takers. Hmmm...:rolleyes:

You don't even have the guts to just admit you made a mistake and hurt someone's feelings. You could just apologize and accept that you did wrong. Instead you come up with excuses why your behavior wasn't that bad. How noble of you. The knight in shining armor that every woman wants. She can always be sure that he will cherish her vulnerability and handle her feelings with gentleness and tenderness :rolleyes: I always told Somedude that he didn't have to express his attitude explicitly with words. His whole personality is seeping through every pore of his body.

Red Arremer

Hey what the hell happened, half the posts in this thread just disappeared. :lmao:

I don't know what I did before I learned about the ignore list, I really don't.

Negative Nancy
Hey what the hell happened, half the posts in this thread just disappeared. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rolleyes:

• Like 1
AIDsFan1488
You don't even have the guts to just admit you made a mistake and hurt someone's feelings. You could just apologize and accept that you did wrong. Instead you come up with excuses why your behavior wasn't that bad. How noble of you. The knight in shining armor that every woman wants. She can always be sure that he will cherish her vulnerability and handle her feelings with gentleness and tenderness :rolleyes: I always told Somedude that he didn't have to express his attitude explicitly with words. His whole personality is seeping through every pore of his body.

Excuses? I already said I felt bad about it. But au contraire, maybe I shouldn't, since it wouldn't have happened if she wasn't shallow and would've accepted a fulfilling relationship from one of her boring scrawny church friends instead.

If she knew me today, she would probably do the whole "sex is very special, I can't do it with you it's my religion" song and dance, but a jacked up guy on now-banned supplements takes his shirt off during a soccer game outside of school and these very broads become nymphos, even if Jesus is watching them get pounded!

You can eat at White Castle, but don't whine when montezuma reaps his revenge the next day.

No...I don't . In fact I completely avoid very attractive women on purpose.

And the last part...the sweet, innocent, tender hearted girls have been some dirtbags little whore at some point. Just because a woman is a sweet heart doesn't mean she wants her man to be the same, atleast not my generation of women.

I'm not talking about how attractive the woman is. I'm talking about the guys she goes for.

I'm an attractive woman, but I can barely look a showy muscle guy in the eye. They intimidate me. I try to avoid their attention.

PlumPrincess
Excuses? I already said I felt bad about it. But au contraire, maybe I shouldn't, since it wouldn't have happened if she wasn't shallow and would've accepted a fulfilling relationship from one of her boring scrawny church friends instead.

If she knew me today, she would probably do the whole "sex is very special, I can't do it with you it's my religion" song and dance, but a jacked up guy on now-banned supplements takes his shirt off during a soccer game outside of school and these very broads become nymphos, even if Jesus is watching them get pounded!

You can eat at White Castle, but don't whine when montezuma reaps his revenge the next day.

How do you know her motivations for sleeping with you? Why do you think my theory is less valid than yours?

What does it matter if you tell me you felt bad about it? Did you give her an apology? It's like the husband who beats his wife and when she complains he tells her that she didn't have to live with him and that's why it's actually not his fault. Don't you have the guts to apologize? Are you just pretending to be a caring person? :rolleyes:

There's no such thing as pity sex. Females may be empathetic in certain situations, but when it comes to mating they're extremely cold and uncaring.

As an average male, you're simply not worthy of sex. In fact, the very idea of having sex with you repulses women. Not just you specifically. 99% of guys.

• Author

So I get back from seeing the Hunger Games and this is still continuing despite my request....

AIDsFan1488 please take it elsewhere.

sorry sd :o

You know, sd, I am often struck by how funny you are. If you are like that IRL, and flirt openly with the ladies, I can't see how you'd need pity sex.

• Like 1
AIDsFan1488
So I get back from seeing the Hunger Games and this is still continuing despite my request....

AIDsFan1488 please take it elsewhere.

Hey rump ranger, I'm trying to help you out and tried to get back on topic. How about you tell the women antagonizing me here to take it elsewhere?

• Author
sorry sd :o

You know, sd, I am often struck by how funny you are. If you are like that IRL, and flirt openly with the ladies, I can't see how you'd need pity sex.

I am funny in real life, but I don't flirt openly, or at least not in way that they interpret as sexual. That really is the key to my problem. And it's funny watching everybody else trying to come up with idea of what I'm doing wrong.

And no, I don't need or even expect pity sex. Just the concept of it intrigued me and how others could be insulted by it.

I really do, only want to have sex with women who really do want me.

Hey rump ranger, I'm trying to help you out and tried to get back on topic. How about you tell the women antagonizing me here to take it elsewhere?

You could have just stopped replying.

What I do some times when I see I'm causing thread to go off-topic, is to quote a post from that thread and make a new one starting with that quote. That's how I made the non-top men x overweight woman thread.

• Like 1

Rather than continually respond to alerts and clean up this thread, I'm going to close it so I can peruse it at a less frenzied pace and will re-open it later.

As a general suggestion, I will ask that members leave the moderating to the moderators as there are so many more interesting things to do in life and on this forum than that. Thanks.

Somedude81, I hope you got the kind of feedback you wanted. Good luck.