Jeez, what's with the criticism towards somedude? I feel some women on here are probably a whole lot bigger than the OP and they feel attacked by somedude's comments, which were in all honesty quite polite.

That being said, I don't think she's fat at all. Not really my type, because she doesn't look like she's into sports, but I am sure many many men are attracted to her.

Ross MwcFan
I agree with Somedude, Kaylan, etc. as well.

If some posters think Somedude should have avoided saying something about her arms since she only asked if she was fat, then they themselves should have refrained from complimenting and encouraging her to stay as she is, because the way she looks in the picture makes me think that if she does not exercise and watch her weight, she will have a weight problem within the next few years.

She is not fat, but some exercising would do her well.

Or maybe her weight will stay the same. What makes you so sure that it wont?

If her weight is staying the same, then I really don't see any reason for her to exersise, because she looks great and I cannot see her weight endangering her health.

If her weight is continually going up, or if she feels unhappy with the weight she's at now, then she should exersise and/or watch what she eats.

Edited by Ross MwcFan
Yikes, I'm actually a little freaked out that I agree with sumdude, FC, and kaylan. Ack. :eek:

Personally, I wouldn't use the word "fat" at all, but if giving a truly honest, objective opinion, it does appear to me that the OP is in fact, well, a little overweight. It shows in her arms. As a woman, I'm also aware that she's posing in the most flattering way and wearing the most flattering outfit possible. If I were trying to set her up with a guy friend, I'd describe her as "average" or "thick," kinda like Kelly Clarkson (I say that as I watch her sing live right now on SNL), and by comparing her hand size to the size of her waist and hips, at least a US size 12 or 14.

That all having been said, I think she looks great.

Exactly, because of what she is wearing, and the way she is posing, and her face being blocked off, her arms are the only way left to tell if she does have some fat on her.

I'm with sum dude, kaylan, etc.

Op has a very attractive, curvy body but to say she isn't carrying a few extra lbs would be a lie. It's apparent from her arms and legs.

That said, she carries them well.

• Author

Thanks for all the replies guys. None offended me at all and I was looking for honesty!

I just think like most women I have a skewed view of my figure and wanted some feedback. As I said I lost weight but gained some back and now feel bigger than ever even though I'm still smaller than I was before I started to lose weight and it's completely confused me...it didn't help that people started to say I was skinny and not to lose weight when I certainly didn't look skinny to myself.

The exercise thing is defintely true and I will try to stress less over my weight and concentrate on being stronger and heathier and hopefully more toned.

• Like 1

The exercise thing is defintely true and I will try to stress less over my weight and concentrate on being stronger and heathier and hopefully more toned.

Perfect. You don't want your weight catch you out when you get older so you want to keep on top of it. You look healthy

Thanks for all the replies guys. None offended me at all and I was looking for honesty!

I just think like most women I have a skewed view of my figure and wanted some feedback. As I said I lost weight but gained some back and now feel bigger than ever even though I'm still smaller than I was before I started to lose weight and it's completely confused me...it didn't help that people started to say I was skinny and not to lose weight when I certainly didn't look skinny to myself.

That was exactly the point I was trying to make. I don't believe those people were being 100% honest. They were trying to make you feel better about yourself but that actually causes inaction.

That is a great mentality to have. Keep at it.

• Author
That was exactly the point I was trying to make. I don't believe those people were being 100% honest. They were trying to make you feel better about yourself but that actually causes inaction.

That's why I asked on here. If I ask friends I won't get an accurate answer whereas strangers have no interest to lie.

Thanks again :)

That's why I asked on here. If I ask friends I won't get an accurate answer whereas strangers have no interest to lie.

Thanks again :)

Its really not a question you should be asking people. No one should think of themselves as "fat" no matter what they look like. Asking random strangers what they think of you is a very bad idea. I mean sure do it as a joke but don't seriosly take stock in what any body says of your looks.

Lets take the situation away from you so you can see it for what it is. Say some guy comes on here putting his picture up and says "Do I look good?" Really nothing good can come of that. In fact being the guy who wants random people to validate his life and say if he looks good already makes him some one most women wouldn't want to date.

People who come on here and tell you they don't like your arms, you ankles or what ever have no business doing so. You should be asking random people this stuff, heck you shouldn't be looking for any one to criticize you. Just do your best to be you and be happy, healthy, and fun. Live your life and stop waiting or the day you get most people to say "yeah we like your hips to wais ratio" or other crap.

You're on the wrong track asking this question. Love who you are no matter what and do best with what you have.

For the record I think they're crazy if you look the way you do in the picture daddy likes. That doesn't mean I'm telling you to stay the same weight, lose weight, or gain weight. I'm just saying I like the way your body looks in that picture. I'm not into OLD because even if you like a picture you might not like the way the girl looks, moves, talks in person. I mean its just a picture. I'm attracted to what the picture represents. So I'm not going to get all critical like some people here. I wouldn't get all critical of seeing some one in person either. I'd leave it at am I into this girl or not. A guy who goes through a list of bits to tits is some one you should watch out for. They're looking at themselves and you as meat.