Husband won't put me on title for new home

Right even though half the people on this thread have been trading insults with each other.

I wasn't speaking to those people.. I was speaking to you.

To justify your insult to another poster because others are being insulting is frankly not a good way of presenting your argument.

How do you really justify using an insult like that and calling another person an "idiot" ??

• Like 1
I wasn't speaking to those people.. I was speaking to you.

To justify your insult to another poster because others are being insulting is frankly not a good way of presenting your argument.

How do you really justify using an insult like that and calling another person an "idiot" ??

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I'll let that one slide. Even though he called me an idiot for the very same thing he has done in this thread, which is to say someone said something they didn't, and he won't admit it. So really, in calling me that, without realizing it, called himself that.

Again, let it go dude. You misstated, end of story.

Just as you have and won't admit it, but you don't see me calling you an idiot.

The same can be said for you being misandrist. A man who doesn't share everything is not a misogynist.

LOL, wow, a male misandrist. So here is a case in point. Don't call anyone an idiot.

Again the law does not protect men, it only protects women.

With regards to marital assets, they are the same whether you are a man or a woman.

Show me where the law says, "if you are female, then you are entitled to more"

Sorry, it doesn't. You can stop now.

There's a few minority cases and I was lucky to be in that group, where I came out of the battle with only a scratch. The majority of men? They come out with bruises all over while their selfish ex wives get to live off of money they never even earned.

I don't believe in alimony, and in most states, its non-existent.

But who are you to say if a woman stays home to raise the kids, clean the house and have a meal for everyone at dinner time, doesn't "earn" anything?

I think you just need to resolve with yourself that you do not have the mentality to enter the partnership of marriage. I'm sorry you had some wench try to take you for more in her futile attempt(because the law DID protect you), I too had bad luck with a woman.

But the difference between you and me is, I don't see all woman as pond scum because of one woman I had to deal with.

I'm sure within the thousands of posts you posted here on LS, I can find 100 of them that are littered with insults. Again please read the thread before making assumptions. Both Donna, Mme, and Johan are the main folks on this thread trading insults with me and others here, and on others. So this whole thing here is going off-topic.

To use my 1000's of posts here and the fact that there might 100's of posts that hurl insults is the same justification you used earlier..

I guess you just want to call people names.. so be it.. but if you want your time and energy put into your post to be taken seriously you might want to drop the insults.

and to correct me and tell me to read the thread is just as off base as your use of insults.. I have read the thread..hence why I'm posting to you.

I never denied calling you that, but you're no saint here either, especially with the way you've responded to cheaters and their threads.

Calling someone a cheater is a description of the way they ARE behaving.

Calling someone an "idiot" is meant to be an insult and reflects poorly on the one saying it.

That's the reason why I say you're not reading, or doing any research.

I tried to remember from memory about you and the "cleaning out" comment. So there is one thing, and I admit, I got wrong.

You have tried to attribute a few things to my words that weren't there. Of which I asked you to back up, which you couldn't do. I admit when I get something wrong. You avoid. Best thing to do when you have been caught being wrong is to admit, or be quiet. You did neither.

You are more guilty of not reading and doing your research more than anyone.

Hence, you shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot for something you are more guilty of.

Edited by nofool4u
Both Donna, Mme, and Johan are the main folks on this thread trading insults with me and others here, and on others. So this whole thing here is going off-topic.
First of all, you only say "both" when there are two parties involved. Now, back to our original programming...

You insulted me first when you said about me to SS1, "No point in calling after her. Watch how she'll ignore it in her next reply." I simply ignored you, but you weren't through. You then stated when I said that I like SS you said, "No you don't. You treat her just like you do Woggle." I just responded in kind. Pretty simple.

I was dling our tax returns today ( fun, fun ,FUN!...actually, I enjoy doing them- don't ask me why...I guess I enjoy seeing if I can balance them out and be accurate- yes, I'm such a nerd:laugh: )

but there has been a lot of talk on here about alimony/spousal support payments...

I have a question...

here, it seems it is possible for the spouse paying spousal support and child support to claim them as line item deductions ( non refundable tax credits)on their tax forms, which mean they would, in essence, get at least some of the funds back ( the same is true for medical expenses not covered by the provincial health plan for your child)...

is this the same in the US as it is here?

Alimony paid is an above the line deduction. That is it is a dollar to dollar reduction of taxable income. Alimony received is counted as regular taxable income. For SS1, her taxable income is credited 33,000. Her xH reports it as regular taxable income.

Child support is not deductible nor is it taxable.

Those are not insults they're true facts. And to further point out your hypocrisy, if SS was a man she'd get a lot more insults thrown her way. You and the others wouldn't even be fake with it, it'd just be pure simple WWE Smackdown in here if that were the case.

You have the terms "facts" and "figment of my imagination" mixed up. :lmao:

I sure don't agree with everybody here but also feel that nothing closes a discussion faster than name calling.

• Like 1
The ones who claim to be most offended when insulted are generally the ones who are the nastiest dispensers of the insults.

Then they get all butt hurt to receive even 10% of the same treatment.

You would think someone was throwing sticks and rocks at them the way they cry like a baby just because you called them "idiot" or "ho."

(You didn't actually call them "ho" but I know you wanted to.)

Since I didn't take any offense, as he hasn't a clue about my cerebral capacity, it doesn't bother me. When someone that shows their hypocrisy in calling such names, I simply find it amusing.

Was just pointing out that if someone wanted to, that "name calling" seems to weigh as a heavy violation of TOS. Therefore, I didn't alert as it doesn't affect me. Just warning him others might be more sensitive to such attempts at a personal attack.

Besides, what "insults" did I hurl at BJ other than disagreeing with him?

• Like 1