BS Problems

• Author

The email account has been completely deleted since I started this post...soooooooo peaceful...I thought I would regret it...like that one last string to xMM being cut...but...I don't...I feel relieved...kinda weird...

Our R was further than his crotch...we were LD and actually only met up for a few days twice in 1-1/2 years...however...we dated for 4 years and were engaged 18 years ago...but it's over forever...nothing he could EVER say would take back the life-changing hurt he placed on me...

Much of what you all said is probably true...I do think BS is making his life miserable...I know he has told me he begs her not to call...bc he's a world class conflict avoider...and contacting me causes conflict...xMM is probably not working very hard on the marriage...and he loves to smooth things over...he's real good at that...I think that drives her crazy as it did me...so to stir up shyte and create drama and get his attention...she contacts me...as far as trickle truthing...maybe but I'm fairly sure she's got it all...I mean unless she wants to know what color nail polish I was wearing...or what brand mascara I wear...she's got the truth...

But...I've washed my hands of both of them...she's all his now...bet he's wishing I wouldn't have deleted that email acct right about now...cuz now the spotlight is on him....right wear it should be...so they will work it out...kill each other...or get a D...I'll never know and don't care...

The email account has been completely deleted since I started this post...soooooooo peaceful...I thought I would regret it...like that one last string to xMM being cut...but...I don't...I feel relieved...kinda weird...

I thought you said you couldn't delete the account?

But hey, matters not really. Whatever works.

But...I've washed my hands of both of them...she's all his now...bet he's wishing I wouldn't have deleted that email acct right about now...cuz now the spotlight is on him....right wear it should be...so they will work it out...kill each other...or get a D...I'll never know and don't care...

Don't care? So you are an accomplice to hurting someone else, and you don't care?

I just have to ask, do you even care that she is in pain because of the actions of her husband, and yes, you?

weedsandposies

Your story is similar to mine, OM and I dated 10 years ago for 4 years. Reading your post made me block anyone from sending me messages except those I allow. No more fear of being bombarded one day.

My bet's on D. What if he came back? Really you don't care what they do? How did you get to this point? I've been NC months and still think about OM occasionally.

• Author
I thought you said you couldn't delete the account?

But hey, matters not really. Whatever works.

Don't care? So you are an accomplice to hurting someone else, and you don't care?

I just have to ask, do you even care that she is in pain because of the actions of her husband, and yes, you?

Projecting much?

Oh course I care about her pain...but until someone invents a time machine...I really can't change what's already done...it's now on his plate to ease her pain...I don't care where the choose to go from here...bc it won't change anything for me...I'm moving on...never to return...

• Author
Your story is similar to mine, OM and I dated 10 years ago for 4 years. Reading your post made me block anyone from sending me messages except those I allow. No more fear of being bombarded one day.

My bet's on D. What if he came back? Really you don't care what they do? How did you get to this point? I've been NC months and still think about OM occasionally.

Oh of course I still think about him and I still hold a special place in my heart for him...same place he's been for 22 years...but I'm 95% sure I'd never take him back...he hurt me way too much...and I wasn't his 1st choice so I won't b 2nd...I live in a M of resentments and regrets...not going there again...I would resent him one day...and I'd b back at square one..

I don't think they'll D for many reasons...I could b wrong but...

1-her self-esteem is not high enough to dump him on his a$$...as she should...

2-In her own words...she would never "let" me have him...it's a competition to her...

3- is the breadwinner so he wouldn't b able to b alone financially and still live same lifestyle...and I've made it very clear that I'm not an option for that...

4-it would kill him to b a part-time dad...so he's lot leaving either no matter how rough she makes it for him...

I'm roughly 6 months NC with him...2 weeks with her...I have to say it's a relief as the foggy rose colored glasses clear up...you'll get there...

• Author
no, asking a question.

Projecting much..LOL. *yawn*

And I answered the question...a question aimed at taking a jab on me...but I answered it anyway...

And I answered the question...a question aimed at taking a jab on me...but I answered it anyway...

Nah, you didn't need my question for that. Your own statements jab at yourself.

Its like getting your ass kicked when shadow boxing.

until someone invents a time machine

I hate it when people use this bogus line. Just own up to your sh*t and stop with all the hypothetical babble. I bet the BS could say the same thing, only in a different context- go back to a time where they never met the WS.