What a dumper feels.....

my BU was nearly 4 months ago,the 1st month or so was very LC,then it got a little more intense but nothing major. Around the 3rd month mark i moved house and was gettin on with my life and this is when my ex started coming too see me and contact me on a regulasr basis. This is when she started having doubts about her decision and got confused,she went from the were never getting back together to her kind of wanting to. So i believe that if the relstionship was fine and feelings are pretty strong then maybe an ex will start to miss you and consider reconcilliation. This is not a success story though as me and my ex decided it was best to part ways.

Teuen,

How long were you on no contact with your first ex before you became friends again? How long did she stay with her ex husband for after she broke up with you for him?

my first ex was a year. I just didnt talk to her she tried to talk with me but I never replyed it was for the best. it hurt not replying but I felt she wouldnt change she just needed a "guy" she needed to fix her self. man it was hard to be honest I did care for her so much at the time. it was also hard watching her jump from guy to guy after me. But the thing is I never cheated on her and tried to work the relationship out many times. before I just said somthing has to change.

My current ex tried to go back to her ex husband but after I found out she was trying to patch it up with him..We had been together 8 months maybe I was a rebound. I donno, But her going back to him for a week didn't work eithere ....so like with in 2 weeks she lost me her ex husband and was on to some othere guy.

I'd have to say we really havent been NC just LC......she has become ice cold and cookey, she has changed. I guess she is trying to cover up her pain by putting up this fake "ice cold" persona.

The hard part with being friend with a ex like mine is she trys to be so sarcastic at times...like trying to start a fight, frist few times it worked she got her way.

now I just say well i gotta go...be safe...I will be her friend but she wont abuse me with her words.. its just not happening

P.S

You gotta put it behind you and see the person and make your self not "be in love with them" and remake the friendship.

mind you it takes both partys to want this to happen. you just have to let go and forgive and heal and maybe down the road you can start over with friendship. just depends on the relationship you had.

she always told me I was the most awesome guy she ever met or been with...donno if she is lying or trying to make me feel better but she wants me around for some reason.

and itsn ot to string me on, Becasue if the convo gos that way I say...well good chatting gotta go be safe...

Edited by Teuen101