So Here It Is...

• Author

I havent drank since last week....

as for rebounding, I can beat my own rebound... Not everything is set in stone smokey.... i know 2 couples that are happily married as rebounders. Here's the thing I am smarter then the average bear. You can't be a rebound if you still have feelings for the person and they bring down your walls...

There's nothing wrong with mailing a letter once a week...

Edited by wilsonx
I havent drank since last week....

as for rebounding, I can beat my own rebound... Not everything is set in stone smokey.... i know 2 couples that are happily married as rebounders. Here's the thing I am smarter then the average bear. You can't be a rebound if you still have feelings for the person and they bring down your walls...

There's nothing wrong with mailing a letter once a week... you tell me whats wrong with it

Nothing, again your not listening, i just said its not the time. Give it 2-3 weeks.

By the way, my ex, the one ive been with for 6 years, was a rebound!

There's more to the rebound thing but, its something ive been meaning to discuss with you but you were mia this week, ill PM you.

Wilson, its your path, you walk it as you wish, at the end of the day my ex chased the whole time and it never done any harm, the advice i give is only to see if it shortens the time they come back.

Gigs ex recon story, posted today by gibson.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t307314/6

I wish him all the best, aww feeling all sentimental xxxxx

Thanks! I know what to do and what not to do... so no luck is required.

I just followed homebrew's advice. Read his "For Me" thread and the ones concerning G.I.G.S. you will have a great chance of having them return at the correct time for the both of you.

I feel like him and I are one in the same... wink, wink.

For me, It was only a matter of time before she returned... As I have said many times on here before.

I was ripped to shreds on here but look at where I find myself... My Ex pursing me, taking me on dates and trying to win me back, as a dumper should.

I've been following this thread since the start so now I have a question.

When should someone call it quits with an ex? How do you know to give up or do what wilson did and take a risk?

I'm holding out hope for my ex sometime in the future. Maybe we'll talk again or, at the very best, get back together. Those are big 'maybe's though.

By the way, wilson, congrats on turning it around, if even for a little. That takes a lot of guts...

• Author

The fat lady hasn't sung yet virgil...

As for you, you have to figure this out on your own, whats best for you...

"it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward .That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! "

My favorite quote, Rocky Balboa\

my inspirational video

Edited by wilsonx

Wow gibson thats awesome!! Quick question? did you move on before she came back?

Wilson and Smokey.. Where do you guys live cause you two should just get married already!! You sound like you are in a relationship! Calling each others Bull ****! Love it! Wouldn't that be one of those everything happens for a reason stories. LOL I am joking... But seriously Get Married!!

I just followed homebrew's advice. Read his "For Me" thread and the ones concerning G.I.G.S. you will have a great chance of having them return at the correct time for the both of you.

For me, It was only a matter of time before she returned... As I have said many times on here before.

I was ripped to shreds on here but look at where I find myself... My Ex pursing me, taking me on dates and trying to win me back, as a dumper should.

Ahh, the penny's just dropped!!!!!!!!!! Nice to meet you Gibson x

Wow gibson thats awesome!! Quick question? did you move on before she came back?

Wilson and Smokey.. Where do you guys live cause you two should just get married already!! You sound like you are in a relationship! Calling each others Bull ****! Love it! Wouldn't that be one of those everything happens for a reason stories. LOL I am joking... But seriously Get Married!!

It wouldnt work, we are too strong minded, yeah friction and physical chemisty would be great but it would be a constant battle to be the one up.

We would clash.

We are miles apart anyway and in love with other people, our wee relationship we've got going on here right now is perfect the way it is, we just keep each other straight.

Your timeline is spot on my ex's right now, its spot on...

minus the sleeping together because I was NC

Can you ad your ex to the timeline please, just the same major points the rest is irrelevant xx

The one thing im not certain on, what makes them come back to us rather than moving on to another?

The one thing im not certain on, what makes them come back to us rather than moving on to another?

Your grass is the greenest is why they come back.

Also, people that have GIGS usually do a 180 and do not hang around or date people of quality or substance. Even the "normal" people dating pool, it's full of bad apples, weridos, jerks, psychos, etc.

They dump you because they think there is something better out there and realize there isn't and come back.

Your grass is the greenest is why they come back.

Also, people that have GIGS usually do a 180 and do not hang around or date people of quality or substance. Even the "normal" people dating pool, it's full of bad apples, weridos, jerks, psychos, etc.

They dump you because they think there is something better out there and realize there isn't and come back.

Do you know, its correct, thinking back on my gigs, its just hard to accept its that simple. its shocking too that society has more weirdo's etc than good people, what if though your ex meets a good one?

• Author

@leoc

she couldn't handle me, i'd put her in her place.

@Smokey, ive been NC the entire time minus a few hiccups here and there, what you have for a timeline is spot on. One thing I am not going to do is be dirty and sleep with her, she wont respect me if I do quickly. I am going to give it time. I am not going by your timeline or homebrews timeline. I am going by mine, when the story is complete, I will update it

Women also dont respect a guy that she controls. Example, your ex got tired of your stage 4 almost home bull****, he couldnt take it anymore and put you in your place. You hate him, love him and respect him now dont you. If I were to back down at everything my ex told me, she would think he still listens to me, I am not attracted to him. That's why I am going to chase very lightly. She wants me to. This is what my gut says. **** it, if it doesnt work it doesnt work and I keep moving on but she keeps communicating with me even though she says she doesnt want to.

How do you build attraction with a woman? You dont give her everything she wants. If she emails me to hook up, "Nah, Im not really interested but we can go to Chuckie Cheese and make fun of the retarded kids while drinking a couple beers"

You are just like my ex in every way. I call she comes running. I call you, you come running. What you don't realize Smokey, is I have your wrapped around my finger and people in this thread see it =) Its because I do not give you everything you want, I make you wait for it until I am ready. You think you have the power because you are giving me advice =) You're a typical woman and I say this in the most loving possible way....

Edited by wilsonx
  • Author

It's fun isn't it....btw smokey darling, did I tell you how much I loved you today?

Edited by wilsonx

You have still handed her so much power. She knows it. Pretend you are dating her and she is ALLOWING another man to communicate with her and keeping it a secret from you.

That is her character. Why do you want that kind of woman anyway?

You need growth to move forward.

Being this focused on what she is or isn't doing isn't healthy or reasonable. If a man was watching me so closely that he stalked me on a website and noticed a bumper sticker on my car - id be creeped out by HiS behavior.

She hasn't indicated ONE thing that shows she wants to be with you - accept THAT and move forward.

If she wanted you - you would know it - she doesn't!

thanks for your reply

I wont take it into consideration... good luck

Ok. Just keep forcing your will then.

It will be a struggle as long as you keep doing it that way.

You may eventually get what you want - but it won't make you happy in the end.

• Author

How do you know it wont make me happy?

This is one person forcing his ideals and beliefs on another, instead of acceptance of this being who I am what I want.

This is my story, either accept it or move on.

You need to learn the term acceptance. That's why you're here, this is who I am, this is my story, I have declined your advice and youre telling me I wont be happy if I get what I want.

Do you not see the problem in this???

@leoc

she couldn't handle me, i'd put her in her place.

@Smokey, ive been NC the entire time minus a few hiccups here and there, what you have for a timeline is spot on. One thing I am not going to do is be dirty and sleep with her, she wont respect me if I do quickly. I am going to give it time. I am not going by your timeline or homebrews timeline. I am going by mine, when the story is complete, I will update it

Women also dont respect a guy that she controls. Example, your ex got tired of your stage 4 almost home bull****, he couldnt take it anymore and put you in your place. You hate him, love him and respect him now dont you. If I were to back down at everything my ex told me, she would think he still listens to me, I am not attracted to him. That's why I am going to chase very lightly. She wants me to. This is what my gut says. **** it, if it doesnt work it doesnt work and I keep moving on but she keeps communicating with me even though she says she doesnt want to.

How do you build attraction with a woman? You dont give her everything she wants. If she emails me to hook up, "Nah, Im not really interested but we can go to Chuckie Cheese and make fun of the retarded kids while drinking a couple beers"

You are just like my ex in every way. I call she comes running. I call you, you come running. What you don't realize Smokey, is I have your wrapped around my finger and people in this thread see it =) Its because I do not give you everything you want, I make you wait for it until I am ready. You think you have the power because you are giving me advice =) You're a typical woman and I say this in the most loving possible way....

See if you dont get of your egocentric high horse, im going to kick you off.

Funnily though its true what you say and you just shot yourself in the foot by pointing it out im wrapped round your finger.

I disagree with the sex thing but we will discuss it if the situation ever arrises for you, its to do with security, rebonding etc.

As for how i feel about my ex, im numb just now, ive removed the feelings, they come back when he contacts or i see him, at that point yes i feel everything, but not respect, i have no respect for who he is right now.

Women always have the power, behind every great man is a greater woman, we rule, because of sex.

Try and fight that one all you want.....

Wilson, you could insult me till the end, id take it cause i understand you

It's fun isn't it....btw smokey darling, did I tell you how much I loved you today?

There that damm "darling" again...

What do you want, must be something?

Thank you and thank you for coming back to earth today Wilson, your difficult when your selfish.

Your a very special man when your not pig headed xxxx