we broke up too

I think that if you really truly believe that you want to be with him more than anything else and decide that you can bear with unhappiness for some more, then you should, there's nothing to lose if you want to be with him, but you should tell him that you'll trust him more and being happy for the few moments that you are together really make up for all the unhappy ones and never break up with him for something like that.

Otherwise, I think that you should move one. . . and not respond to him.

If you reply, what you would you like to say?

I think I would want to apologise for doubting him and for doubting him about the parcel he is sending, only say sorry if you don't intend to doubt him again like that.

If you reply, what would be the purpose behind it, to apologise for doubting him and upsetting him or because you want to try again?

I just think go easy on him, it doesn't seem like he's done anything wrong.

His emails are very caring...

I personally think that you should communicate honestly about what you would want.

What do you want? Do you believe you could work on the trust issues that caused him to decided to break up? How? What's your plan for resolving them?

In your shoes, I would put my cards on the table and let him decide whether or not he thinks you two stand a chance.

• Author

Heaven or hell .. I tried to pm you but I don't think that I can. Let me know if u got the message..

Both - I want him to know I'm sorry for doubting him and I do want us to try again... But I know well il be too afraid to ask about the latter. I dont think I could handle it if I got another refusal...

I dont think I could handle it if I got another refusal...

How would a second refusal be different from the situation you're in now?

I don't think you have anything to lose by being clear about what you want, what you think needs to change in order for your LDR to thrive, and how you can contribute to making it better.

• Author

i think i am going to email hiim. tell him im sorry for always doubting him and ask him was it because of my insecurities he broke up with me. something along the lines of i want to know so i can learn from this and not make the same mistakes in the future!

what do ye think?

Sounds good to me, if it feels right for you to say that :)

i think i am going to email hiim. tell him im sorry for always doubting him and ask him was it because of my insecurities he broke up with me. something along the lines of i want to know so i can learn from this and not make the same mistakes in the future!

what do ye think?

You were true to yourself and you spoke from the heart. He will respond. He has so far always responded.

Why not take some time do some yoga, go for a walk or take a bath?

• Author

lets hope so!!

il keep ye updated anyways.

il try do something.. i might give the house a good clean or something...:bunny:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Ex-bf and I have been exchanging a few emails as we both deal with the aftermath of our break up. Sometimes I need a few days to think about my reply.

But no matter what, try to find solace in the fact that you told him what was on your mind and you took responsibility for your actions.

I don't think he'll ignore your email, maybe he's just not sure how to reply, also he might not want to give you any false hope of getting back together, (if there's no hope) so might be unsure what to say.

Ugh, I'm sorry, situations like this are horrible :(

• Author

ya i think he will reply at some stage too..i have a feeling he might be a little angry at me..with the whole doubting thing again.

i really hope he replies soon..:bunny:

Cracker, maybe he's just thankful to hear your apology and wants to leave things on a good note for the time being.

((Cracker))

Ok honey, just going to bed now, but will read in the morning ok? Hope you are ok xx

I just got email.

I will pm you ok

• Author

He basically said it was my lack of trust and my constant breaking up with him that drove us apart. And that he misses me alot etc etc..