What percent of Guys Get their Dream Sexy girls and what% even try?

quietGuy13

Why would I? Aren't women equal to men? Isn't Buffy the vampire slayer going to help you out? And how can you compare a man's refusal to donate his life to a woman(anything can happen to the white knight) with women doing all of that, a more than natural occurrence?

Men have huge backs, bro. We've been taking care of all of you since time began and honestly; we're getting tired of being belittled and of being treated like crap.

Again, you should answer my question about your mother!! I really need to know what kind of women you dealt with in your life.

If it wasn't because of my mother, we've probably been dead or sick living on streets. I have great parents and love both of them. But I believe she has done so much...She worked full time, helped my dad immensely in their career, and was the sole responsible person for taking care of children and home. Even all my father's friends tell him that if it wasn't because of my mother, he would not be where he is now. You saying women don't do anything except being pretty and having sex sounds like a stupid joke. Maybe you should stop surrounding yourself with whores but I guess those and stupid women are the only ones who give you the time of the day.

AHardDaysNight
I could introduce you to women, but you'd have to stop staring at the ground and you'd have to stop acting like a lost boy looking for a mother in wendy darling.

Look, you don't know me at all. Unless you're some person who has hacked my personal info, and knows who I am, that is!

I don't stare at the ground, and I am not looking for a mother replacement. I already have a mother. I am looking for an equal, someone who I am friends with, have sex with, and have a good relationship with.

You do have it right that I don't approach the women that I'm interested in. You do. That is the ONLY reason that a jerk/asshat like you can get women, because I don't approach them. I've expected them to approach me, which, as an average looking male, is NOT going to happen.

Have fun screwing the shallow and airheaded girls. I'll look for someone who has a bit more substance. But at the same time, I do agree that jerks get girls because they approach them.

Again, you should answer my question about your mother!! I really need to know what kind of women you dealt with in your life.

If it wasn't because of my mother, we've probably been dead or sick living on streets. I have great parents and love both of them. But I believe she has done so much...She worked full time, helped my dad immensely in their career, and was the sole responsible person for taking care of children and home. Even all my father's friends tell him that if it wasn't because of my mother, he would not be where he is now. You saying women don't do anything except being pretty and having sex sounds like a stupid joke. Maybe you should stop surrounding yourself with whores but I guess those and stupid women are the only ones who give you the time of the day.

It's great that you had a great mother. Mine was a little bit different than that and not in a good way.

AHardDaysNight

My mother was controlling, but I (as I've explained before) had some difficulties mentally growing up. Mentally, as in mania and psychosis.

I am now better, although still struggle with anxiety. Now my mother has let go, and is being a parent, rather than hovering.

Edited by AHardDaysNight
Most women don't marry the men they want, nor are they in relationships with their first pick; they are with the man who'll have them.

Fair trade, no?

This might be the case for some people, but I don't know anyone in my social circle that would say this.

I met, fell in love with, had a child, and then married my first real love. I wouldn't trade any of it, although I would have loved to have had less conflict in the marriage. He was my first pick. And while I certainly don't feel like I settled, I could have attracted another decent man.

Is it really not possible for people to be an even match? Even if it doesn't result in love forever after?

AHardDaysNight

You could argue that many men are settling, too. Not many men are with the women they physically most desire; most have to settle, or be alone.

That doesn't mean that they're unhappy. It just means that they have to face reality.

• Author
You could argue that many men are settling, too. Not many men are with the women they physically most desire; most have to settle, or be alone.

That doesn't mean that they're unhappy. It just means that they have to face reality.

Yeah i have to face my reality. That i will not get the girls i like. That sucks.

So you guys are saying i have to settle for one of the least attractive girls????

It's my destiny?

My mother was nice and slim. so i guess my dad was lucky. My dad was actually a talker and women like talkers so there you go. I have no chance.

Yeah i have to face my reality. That i will not get the girls i like. That sucks.

So you guys are saying i have to settle for one of the least attractive girls????

It's my destiny?

My mother was nice and slim. so i guess my dad was lucky. My dad was actually a talker and women like talkers so there you go. I have no chance.

That all you seem to care about is having a "hot woman" is what's a turn off (not to mention your endless mourning and negative self-image). I personally prefer introverted men, not extroverted men... and I've been considered "hot/sexy" by enough of both types of men to feel like my in-put there means *something* :lmao:

Beh.

I believe there was a German Study on the subject. After about 5 million in research funds they discovered that depending on what percent of a population is made up of sexy girls (of course decided by the population) that at least double that percent would try and of that percent 3.14 would suceed. Hope this helps.

interesting

Bottom line if you’re willing to try and not give up even a 1% chance becomes a 100% chance. You flip a coin long enough and it will land on heads 100 times in a row. Good luck.

AHardDaysNight

Dust is right. It depends on how much you try.

You also have to read signals properly. I recently asked a girl if I could join a study group, and she said no. That in womanese means that she didn't want a relationship, even friendship.