just been betrayed ,totally in pieces

08roadrunner

• Author

hey all

well ,just found out today that my son has now met om ,who took them out to a posh resteraunt and was ordering £ 175 bottles of wine ,son says he ay now move in with them to be nearer to london ,wow ,didnt see that coming ,wtf ,he has my wife ,why my son ,he came roubd today for his passport ,she has arranged for my son and friend to go back packing in thialand in 3 weeks time , but she feels i should join them at her mothers xmas ,as that is what xmas s about ,familys ? hello ,am i missing something here ? yeah ,i could take the moral hi road and go ,but were has that got me recently ? do i really have to sit and play happy familys and look at her adukterous face because she thinks thats what i should do ,were is her family values ? ,i,m only invited because om had prior comitments , any thoughts guys ?:confused:

sadcalifornian

Her perception is completely skewed. Don't expect her to be otherwise. This is another indication this relationship is not based on reality for her. She is still living in a fogged up fantasy world in which she can't tell which way is up or down.

,who took them out to a posh resteraunt and was ordering £ 175 bottles of wine ,son says he ay now move in with them to be nearer to london ,wow ,didnt see that coming ,wtf ,he has my wife ,why my son ,he came roubd today for his passport ,she has arranged for my son and friend to go back packing in thialand in 3 weeks time , but she feels i should join them at her mothers xmas ,as that is what xmas s about ,familys ? hello ,am i missing something here ? yeah ,i could take the moral hi road and go ,but were has that got me recently ? do i really have to sit and play happy familys and look at her adukterous face because she thinks thats what i should do ,were is her family values ? ,i,m only invited because om had prior comitments , any thoughts guys ?:confused:

A few thoughts here

Cripes £175 a bottle, I'm no wine expert but me thinks OM was getting taken for a ride, or pretending to be an expert to impress your cheating wife. As for your son, he's grown and can make his own decisions, but it won't change anything IMO.

As for Christmas, don't be nasty to your wife. Just tell her you've been invited somewhere else but thanks anyway. No need to give her any details.

Don't be too concerned in all of this, he is trying to impress your son but its all just a front. My W’s OM had a ton of money and did the same kinds of thing at first. He was later shown to be a tight wad and stop paying for anything once the honeymoon was over.

I stand by what I said before, I don’t see a future here with her and the OM and I’m betting within 6 months she’ll be dumping him.

Don’t worry about taking the high road, if anything it’ll look like you condone her actions. You can say stuff like “I’m happy for you, I’m glad you found your soul mate (lol)” but do NOT do her any favors and anyways be busy when she ask to see/hear from you. You are no longer her backup plan/support network. She is flying solo now.

Don’t be afraid to date. It doesn’t have to be anything serious, just go get coffee (or tea) with some women to remind you there are other people out there.

i was a good man and deseverd better

Yes, you do. You deserve a better woman.

i have been to the doctor who has given me sleeping pills as i could not sleep for the first two weeks , i dont know what to do , it has just ripped my world appart , in have not contacted her as i dont know vwhat to say ,and to be honest im probally putting it off as i dread what she has to say ,whats next ,divorce ?

I would say divorce is the next logical step with a sorry excuse of a woman like this.

Trust me, been there done that, and I know divorce is a scary thing to ponder.

But when its all over, the smoke does clear and you will learn to live again.

And when you start dating, you'll think to yourself "why did I waste any time worrying about losing a cheating wife?"

she has told my son it is something that happens everyday

Oh yes, she wants him to think its no big deal. Happens every day, therefore she isn't a skank. Sorry, doesn't work like that just because it happens every day.

Murders happen every day too, think she'd use that as an excuse if she went out and killed someone?

she told him he had met the guy a couple of times whilst out at uni ,she told him he was one of her lectures at uni who had been in pieces as his wife had cheated on him and they were going through a messy divorce , which they confided in each other and then it just happend

So the POS OM knows what its like to be cheated on, now he doesn't have any problems doling that pain out to someone else.

( ironicly now i have his pain and suffering ! )

We all did. You are not alone. But once you start living your life for yourself, doing things for yourself, and dating again, you will be fine. Better than fine, you'll be free!! Let your wife be this other guy's problem. She'll get bored with him in no time too.

i really dont want to loose my wife

Now this line of thinking is a HUGE problem. You won't be losing a wife, you'll be getting rid of a cheater not worthy of a good man.

What is the alternative? Keeping this ho and thinking you'll live the rest of your years with her and she will be faithful to you in every way? You'd be deluding yourself.

If you stay with her, you'll simply be married to a woman that really still would desire another man. The excitement of being with another man isn't going to go away for her. So if you stay, you'll simply be the husband of a woman that would spread thighs for another man if she had the chance.

i still love her with all my heart

Why do you love a woman that has orgasmed with another man? Sorry to put it that way, but you need to see it for how it really is. She let another man enter her over and over again. What is there to love about a "woman" like that?

but looks like she has fallen for this divorcee ,she is staying at her mothers house at the momment , but i have been told she still gos out and stays out a couple of times a week, i feel like everything is just spiraling out of control , really any advise would be appriciated

Get a good divorce attorney now. Don't waste any more of your life on this sorry excuse of a woman. Let her be this other guy's problem. File for divorce, have her bags packed and deliver them to her mother's house.

• Author

hey guys

thankyou all for your thoughts ,it really helps me to work this crap out in my mind , still got that (,shes my wife) stuff going around in my head ,but my gut say,s (,she was ), **** her ,move on , i know i should go with my intuition , but , but , ..... , i have seen a girl since ,but hey ,did the one thing you should not ,spoke about the ex and got drunk , messed that one up , ( and she was a babe ! ) ,well ,i will learn from that ( hopefully ) ,anyway ,its good to hear your thoughts ,makes me feel someone is there ,,as for the xmas thing ,well ,you are right ,i would be giving her messages i think its all ok ,and i do not ,i hate everything about what is going on i cant change it ,,but why should i let her have the satisfaction that i care ? fxxk him and fxxk her , i will not dance to there tune , will keep you updated ,thanks to you all for reading ,rr

ps fxxk them !

hey guys

thankyou all for your thoughts ,it really helps me to work this crap out in my mind , still got that (,shes my wife) stuff going around in my head ,but my gut say,s (,she was ), **** her ,move on , i know i should go with my intuition , but , but , ..... , i have seen a girl since ,but hey ,did the one thing you should not ,spoke about the ex and got drunk , messed that one up , ( and she was a babe ! ) ,well ,i will learn from that ( hopefully ) ,anyway ,its good to hear your thoughts ,makes me feel someone is there ,,as for the xmas thing ,well ,you are right ,i would be giving her messages i think its all ok ,and i do not ,i hate everything about what is going on i cant change it ,,but why should i let her have the satisfaction that i care ? fxxk him and fxxk her , i will not dance to there tune , will keep you updated ,thanks to you all for reading ,rr

ps fxxk them !

Well done, as I said do not be nasty to her about christmas, just make out you have something else on, thanks for the invite blah blah blah.

I'd rather spend christmas alone than with a cheating sk*nk, but maybe thats just me. Hop on a plane fly south for Christmas, switch your mobile off. If your a bit skint stay home the TV's great.