Why do women say one thing, and mean or do the other????

Rejected Rosebud

I'm pretty sure all kinds of people say one thing and mean/do another thing I bet it doesn't even matter whether they have a penis or a vagina, really!! :bunny::bunny:

If there is one thing I did learn so far from life is that I can't take what someone else says at face value.

The number of offers where someone will do something and they have came through on it in the past 10 years of my adult life, I can count on that in just one hand.

Now, I don't take what they say seriously at all. Now, I need that AND some confirmation ahead of time that they are actually coming. Until that happens, I might as well make back up plans because there is a 95% chance it's not happening.

And this applies to both men and women. I have been equally disappointed with both.

Befriend as many men as you can. They all have female friends(or women whose friendzone they belong to) and they can introduce you to a varied amount of women who are all different in personality, ambitions and desires.

The few guys I hang out with dont really have any female friends whatsoever. The one guy that does have a lot of female friends is married, and is very insecure, thus the reason he flirts with, and has a harram of female friends. He also will not introduce me to any of his female friends because he's stated "If they see you, they wont want to hang out with me anymore".

The primary problem that men have with women in communications is that men are linear thinkers and women think in curves. For example, I was on a road trip with a lady friend and she says to me, "Do you think that there is a restaurant around here?" Naturally, being a linear thinker and answering the question posed, I said, "I don't believe so." After being sullen and quiet for an hour or so, she blurted out, "What a jerk! Didn't you know that I meant I was hungry and wanted to stop and eat?" I responded, "then why didn't you say so?"

My point is that we men tend to take things literally whereas for a woman everything is a curve ball.

I have also noticed that men make statements that are permanent in their minds ... the honor thing. But when a woman makes a statement, or vow, they are only stating their intent.

That pretty much explains it in a nutshell. Really cant put it better than Boogiedog just did. Of course most women will still deny it. But as I said in the past...mature, real women like some of the ones I know, are 100% aware of it, and they admit that their brains and thought process work different. Its a known fact that. But especially on message boards, some women will fight to the death trying to argue against it, or discredit someone when they post about it.

Anyone with half a brain knows damn well that majority of men when hungry, do not say things like "I wonder if theres anywhere to eat around here".....they be direct, and state exactly what they mean. But majority of women beat around the bush, and live in a "grey" area most of the time, leaving the person they are communicating with with the job of trying to decipher the difference between what she said, and what she actually means.

Ask any married man, he'll explain all about how much easier his life is once he's learned how to decipher what his wife actually means vs what she says.

Anyone with half a brain knows damn well that majority of men when hungry, do not say things like "I wonder if theres anywhere to eat around here".....they be direct, and state exactly what they mean. But majority of women beat around the bush, and live in a "grey" area most of the time, leaving the person they are communicating with with the job of trying to decipher the difference between what she said, and what she actually means.

Ask any married man, he'll explain all about how much easier his life is once he's learned how to decipher what his wife actually means vs what she says.

I know quite a few women with strong personalities that I would consider very direct. Maybe even brutally honest.

Ninjainpajamas

Women are fairly notorious for doing this, especially in romantic relationships.

Men tend to do it only sometimes and usually out of ego, but they usually don't go around making such strong claims about never doing this or that.

I think men and women are different, and have their different strengths and weaknesses, and this is one that definitely typically embarrasses women more than men.

A woman will say something with a certainty and with absolute conviction...and then the next minute do it, but that's pretty "normal"...I wouldn't take anything a woman says like it's etched in stone, I learned that lesson as a teenager as I was already noticing completely hypocritical behavior and if i had a dime for every time a woman did something she said she never would, man.

It's just an emotional and contextual thing, a woman has to be in the situation to be able to make a statement about it..and it really depends on the situation and where her emotions are at the time...it's just very environmental and circumstantial. Not to mention most of that rage/anger or denial of something is coming from a place of hurt or rejection, once she's emotionally deeply invested and connected to a situation, everything "suddenly" changes.

I look at half the guys around, and I think to myself...what in the hell does a woman see in that guy? it's got to be emotional for her, otherwise objectively speaking, he's no different than the other guys out there...in reality, he really isn't, it could've been anyone. But she's going to mold herself to whatever particulars that guy offers.

I wish everyone just used logic...

Logic is easy to follow, straightforward.

So much of what's going on here is exceptionally illogical.

• Like 1
I wish everyone just used logic...

Logic is easy to follow, straightforward.

So much of what's going on here is exceptionally illogical.

That will never happen. Because the majority "prefers" the games and BS. Even most people on this forum tell me that I need to learn to play the games to succeed or else go live under a rock and be alone forever.

People like illogical. It allows them to manipulate people and relationships, as well as hide their weaknesses and insecurities.

Being straightforward would force people to strip away the masks they hide behind, and most people cant function without them.