Why do men always look at me like I'm a piece of meat?

A combination of that and constantly asking me why I don't want to more than friends--even after I make it clear that I'm not interested in them as more than friends. At this point, it's gotten so bad that they're not even my friends anymore because I don't feel comfortable with them.

I explained this to my now Ex-Wife and I will try to explain it to you. First of all instead of your guy friends what you really need are gay guy friends. Because if you are attractive and you have guy friends they all probably every one of them want to sleep with you. If they need a friend bad why don't they pick a guy friend who likes to watch football and play poker and do guy things?

I am not saying they are not your friends. I am saying if you are hot and have a rocking bod then they probably want more. What better way then to get close to you and maybe just maybe they get to sleep with you? I know they are idiots but there are a lot of us out there.

As a side note when I was a young man I dated a extremely hot girl. She was so beautiful and had the best body I had ever seen. Where I was from everyone wanted to date her and I mean every one.

Now why did she date me besides me being a very handsome guy :) I guess I am not sure but my favorite thing about her was not her body or her looks although I really liked them. I liked her most because despite being that hot she was nice to all people. I saw her make a guy who had downs syndrome feel like a king. Most girls would not have done that but she was great.

Well we did not last though. I got tried of all of the hitting on her. One night word got back to me that she was with some other guy. It is funny how people want to make sure I found out since if I break up with her they can date her. So I broke up with her and had my heart broken. She told me later how sorry she was for what she had done. A year later she called me and talked to me and told me she felt I was the only guy she dated that cared more about her than her looks. I told her she can have any guy she wants she does not need me. She told me she would like if we could try again. I told her no dating her is to difficult. She has guy friends around her all of the time and she had other guys calling all of the time.

It's not like women don't do many of the same things. After all a billionaire can seem to get any woman he wants. Funny how men use their money and women their looks to get what they want.

I know this is bothering you but it is kind of like a guy complaining that he is too wealthy or that he is just too well endowed. In the scheme of things your problem is not a bad one to have you just have to find the right guy. Then the real problem for you will be to recognize that guy. He may be around you right now but your not noticing.

Edited by itmustbeme

Maybe try changing up the places in which you go to socialize with men? You need to know what kind of people you surround yourself with. Obviously stay away from the bar and party scenes. Learn to identify maturity from a guy who doesn't take himself or anything seriously.

SincereOnlineGuy
Why do men always look at me like I'm a piece of meat?

I say it is partially a function of your stated location.

I am simply reminded of a Woody Allen quote:

"God gave man a brain and a penis, and, only enough blood to run one at a time."

Added thoughts:

So now, by definition, if I look at a beautiful woman and have natural man thoughts I am a pervert. That really makes it simple.

I have often thought that this old "he only wants my body" is just a "poor, poor, pitiful me I'm drop dead gorgeous" play for attention.

Clearly, you didn't say that you were being raped everyday because of your looks, only that your looks were the first point of attraction.

Edited by Boogiedog
Redundency
Disillusioned
Are there ANY guys out there who can appreciate a woman for her brains?

There are, but unfortunately you're going to have to go after THEM. Seriously.

magnus mateo

I would suggest you take a good look at yourself and see if you are part of the problem. Many times the way women present/market themselves attracts a certain type of man. Experiment. Change up your style from time to time and see if anything changes. Hope this helps. Good luck!

I would suggest you take a good look at yourself and see if you are part of the problem. Many times the way women present/market themselves attracts a certain type of man. Experiment. Change up your style from time to time and see if anything changes. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Correct. Oftentimes women online will post bikini pictures and cleavage shots and complain that they're only getting physical attention...really...?