Torn Between Two Men

You must be retarded. That's the only reason I could think of that a bastard like you would think someone made a story like this up. Other peoples lives are probably more entertaining than yours- accept it.

I apologize to you Cosmo, I should have given your situation the benefit of the doubt. It just seemed too unfeeling in the way you decribed it. I don't take any entertainment value from you either, I actually feel bad for you.

Sorry again, I hope somehow you find happiness through all of this...

**** off and screw urself like you've been doing.
You're very classy. So classy in fact, that this post has been reported.
You're very classy. So classy in fact, that this post has been reported.

Unfortunately, I think she is in a very dark place right now and is lashing back.

I sincerely mean it Cosmo when I say I hope you find happiness & I also hope you may gain some empathy for people who've been cheated on.

I don't even think guy #2 is as bad as some have conveyed, maybe he is your soulmate, I don't know, but right now, you need to be alone for awhile & find some inner peace.

All my best wishes for you.

OP, Who cares what anyone on here thinks. The important thing is that you do right by your fiance. I salute you for actually confessing all of this to him. I mean, I do think you both have a very tough road ahead but I wish you well.

Thanks imajerk. :)

Still having issues with #2 trying to contact me.

Either block his number or change yours. Simple as that. If you want to go the extreme route, text him back telling him if he doesn't stop contacting you, you will file for harassment and get a restraining order on his ass.

But I feel like if you really wanted to end things with #2 you would have blocked or changed your number by now given the amount of times he's been trying to contact you. Somethings telling me that deep down you don't really want things to end with #2.

Fiancé said this morning that his love for me is unconditional. Haven't talked to #2 at all and don't plan on it.

For those of you that think you know me saying I'll cheat again- why would I do so if I got the highschool sweetheart out of the picture?

I wouldn't.

I'm emotionally exhausted.

no such thing as unconditional love in romantic relationships...they are always VERY conditional.

on another note. smoking weed with losers, cheating, relapsing, driving while high. your kind of a train wreck. I no longer feel sorry for your fiance...hes a schmuck... he went from "allowing this to happen to him" to "chosing this to happen to him."

Memphis Raines
I'm interested in knowing whose BEEN in my situation and what was the outcome?

If not you, have you known anyone that's been through the similar thing? How did it end?

I have been in your situation, or rather the other end of it. I was in your fiance's shoes.

she thought it was a good idea to keep me in the dark, as you will do with your fiance, and that she will never do it again.

problem is, she did do it again, and she didn't even have he horrendous attitude that you do. I think she truly thought if she could get away with it, she'd never do it again.

your character and attitude suggest that you will cheat again, and you already said you would have to pretend to be happy with your fiance.

the outcome? She did do it again, and so will you, especially given your character and attitude. I divorced her, and now she is with a guy who has hit her on one occasion, and controls her every move. sucks to be her.