Why do people here think that families hold the right to abuse each other?

ilikesunita

• Author
ilikesunita
Dear OP, are you on the ASD spectrum? You sound like someone I know who is... take care...:)

I don't believe in autism, and nobody I know in real life says I am. If people on the INTERNET get offended, so be it.

I have, incidentally, none of the common symptoms. Perhaps you do.

• Author
ilikesunita
It does irk me how commonly the word 'abuse' is banded about these days.

Methinks the biggest hurdle is getting people to see that they are abusive. In its full detail this is a criminal act, not something to be placed in the same context of being a bit of a bitch or something that passes quickly.

I find it disrespectful to those who are survivors of abuse in its proper context to use the term loosely. Seriously now.

Take care,

Eve x

ha ha. I disagree with what you are saying.

bentnotbroken
Did the voices in your head tell you that nonsense?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Author
ilikesunita
Did the voices in your head tell you that nonsense?

meh, I don't really believe in logic.

meh, I don't really believe in logic.

Really? Then why were you complaining that "us people" were presenting "illogical" concepts?

Are you people going to answer my question, or just present illogical and ill-defined concepts?
bentnotbroken

What a novel concept. Mature and logically start a thread and then crap on it yourself. I love it!:laugh:

• Author
ilikesunita
What a novel concept. Mature and logically start a thread and then crap on it yourself. I love it!:laugh:

I don't care again, and I don't really believe in being consistent.

• Author
ilikesunita
Neither do we! You are such a source of amusement that it is fun to entertain you. :lmao::lmao: What a confused, angry soul you are. :rolleyes:

angry? I saw you in the racism thread in the business relationships forum, you were hardly placid then, were you?

bentnotbroken
I don't care again, and I don't really believe in being consistent.

I love it!:love::love::love::love:

No, all of you legitimise familial abuse. You never say that it is unwarranted, and if it is warranted, then you never state why. Hence my initial point as to that persons don't often view/treat negatively those close to them, and kinship bonds are the closest of all. If this is wrong, then I'm willing to be enlightened.

You know what, you asked for a frickin' answer, then you get a well thought out one and you answer with "No, you people...blah blah blah blah blaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Good grief. No WONDER someone told you to "get over it."

No kidding! In fact, I JUST posted that very thing, albeit with different verbage. :D

• Author
ilikesunita
You know what, you asked for a frickin' answer, then you get a well thought out one and you answer with "No, you people...blah blah blah blah blaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Good grief. No WONDER someone told you to "get over it."

lol!! You all never said that, you continually tell people to get over it, and legitimise the abuse. But I don't care, I don't believe in being logical.

So making a mockery is okay?

Makes a person understand more so, how abuse or degrading is accepted by some members....pity.

.. you continually tell people to get over it, and legitimise the abuse.

No responses until he substantiates this claim with quotes. Where are people telling you to get over it and legitimizing abuse? Let's see it.

bentnotbroken
So making a mockery is okay?

Makes a person understand more so, how abuse or degrading is accepted by some members....pity.

I am not here to help anyone understand anything especially those who have the absolutely nothing better to lump everyone in a box that suits what they need. Next.

bentnotbroken
lol!! You all never said that, you continually tell people to get over it, and legitimise the abuse. But I don't care, I don't believe in being logical.

Might have more to do with inability instead of belief.

• Author
ilikesunita
I am not here to help anyone understand anything especially those who have the absolutely nothing better to lump everyone in a box that suits what they need. Next.

lol.. what box?

I agree- You are not here to help anyone understand. Yet I understood the comment and its was less then pleasant. I shall pray for your soul....pity really.

bentnotbroken
I agree- You are not here to help anyone understand. Yet I understood the comment and its was less then pleasant. I shall pray for your soul....pity really.

Thank you. :) I am always up for prayer. Thanks for the pity too. ;) I am not here to help this person understand, since understanding isn't what he wants.