Why am I not healing??

• Author
Oh for cripes sakes, read the book and heal!

I did read a lot Dot, I know I have become one of those frustrating posters that everyone wishes would just get over it. I feel bad still posting I am not over it- because I know myself that I should be over it.

dreamingoftigers

No, I just want you to get to the exercise where you adopt yourself.

My adult self woke up for the first time at the age of 28 when I did it.

It was pretty cool.

dreamingoftigers

I am frustrated because I gave out three copies to three people who desperately need if and they all have ADD. I think my husband is on page 8 for the last month. My mother can't find her's (it is in the box that I stole one of her other unread books from! Jeez Mom). And the other one left her family and moved and I know she'll never bloody read it.

You are my last hope LOL.

(well I know my husband will read it slowly, but crap, it's been over a month!)

I suspect that you would be a man that would take me as I am, the faults and the good combined. I wish there were more men (people) out there like you:).

aww shucks (again):o Use caution, there are 2 or 3 posters who will hate you for liking me.

Yup, I'd take you the way you are, and consider myself lucky. You don't need a credit card paid off, do ya? :lmao:

• Author
aww shucks (again):o Use caution, there are 2 or 3 posters who will hate you for liking me.

Yup, I'd take you the way you are, and consider myself lucky. You don't need a credit card paid off, do ya? :lmao:

That's because they don't get you:cool: and I don't care what people think!

I don't have credit card debt, but I do have loan payments. Do you have a closet that needs an occupant(s) (+dogs).:lmao:

Consider starting a thread entitled "my journey to well-being" and rephrasing everything as a positive step on that journey. It will be more successful in helping you leverage your intellect in favour of a faster recovery and attaining the freedom you seek.

I was just about to start a thread about this situation but with all the tons of advice on here I will just read and soak it all in.

D-Lish looks like both our ex's might have been identical twins!! we have such similar situations but like someone mentioned earlier the minute we find the right partner we will know.

I feel your pain...as I have said in a previous thread I wish I could delete the X from my memory.it's taking a while to forget him but know it will all be a thing of the past.Please take heart D

• Author
I was just about to start a thread about this situation but with all the tons of advice on here I will just read and soak it all in.

D-Lish looks like both our ex's might have been identical twins!! we have such similar situations but like someone mentioned earlier the minute we find the right partner we will know.

I feel your pain...as I have said in a previous thread I wish I could delete the X from my memory.it's taking a while to forget him but know it will all be a thing of the past.Please take heart D

Start your thread free, it will help. You also deserve your own recognition and compassion.

I feel like I have vented and emoted as long as should be necessary, and the fact that I still feel messed up over it is silly.

Please start a thread- let people help you.

That's because they don't get you:cool: and I don't care what people think!

I don't have credit card debt, but I do have loan payments. Do you have a closet that needs an occupant(s) (+dogs).:lmao:

:lmao:the dogs would be a deal breaker. Too bad you women from the advanced world feel entitled to so much. Women from Italy and the rest of the 3rd world would jump at the chance to live in my closet:p

I started a thread when I broke up with the X but only got two responses...Just told myself that my maybe my situation wasn't as bad as other peoples so I just come here to read and take the advice I can get....there some angles in disguise over here on LS....Thank you for your thoughtfulness I hope You are feeling better today...I wrote a LIST yesterday why I know he was wrong for me like someone had suggested...That list was looooong.D-Lish write your list see how you feel after reading twice a day :)

• Author
I started a thread when I broke up with the X but only got two responses...Just told myself that my maybe my situation wasn't as bad as other peoples so I just come here to read and take the advice I can get....there some angles in disguise over here on LS....Thank you for your thoughtfulness I hope You are feeling better today...I wrote a LIST yesterday why I know he was wrong for me like someone had suggested...That list was looooong.D-Lish write your list see how you feel after reading twice a day :)

Sometimes threads get lost in the traffic and they get missed- it's not that people don't deem it important, it's possible only a few saw it before it got buried back a few pages:(

Please don't let it turn you off from making new threads.

I should make a list, maybe even post it here.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi D Lish,

hope you feel better by now !

Mine is still fluctuating, I can perfectly not thinking about the ex when I am busy but the thoughts are back once I am alone ! The feeling is either missing and to repel that I need to think about negative things he did which makes me feel negative/angry , which is also tiring and sad.

I think Im still in the cycle, just hoping the day I feel nothing about him come sooner and start being myself again.

It has been sometime, how are you? how's your healing process so far?

Have just looking through many relationship books and planning to buy some, I guess ..haha.Find some about dealing with manipulative and narcissistic , could be useful...

Just wondering how you are doing :)

Edited by fazz