Do you know whether you're attractive or not? And leagues

Ross MwcFan

welikeincrowds
g) pure unadulterated glee, a sense of intoxicating success and strong desire for yourself...tinged with bittersweet sadness about your own mortality.

You've put into words so eloquently what I've been trying to express for untold years of mirror viewing.

• Author
Ross MwcFan
Recognize my typing, or my charming looks? :laugh:

Lol, I just thought I recognised you in your avvy, but wasn't sure for definate. How come you have a new account?

• Author
Ross MwcFan
Ross have you scored with a women you consider pretty (and she wasn't drunk or going thru some sort of crises post badboy breakup)

Do you get short shift from average looking women when you chat them up? You can't determine where you stand on the basis of how you rate the women you have been with or the behaviour of what you consider above average single women when you flirt with them?

I have only kissed a few girls back in the early 90's, it seemed 2 of them only kissed me to make their ex's jealous, the other one didn't seem to enjoy kissing me at all (maybe she had only seen me from a distance when saying to her friend that she'd like to French kiss me), another one, well, I think she may only have kissed me to get me beat up, because she then lied to her ex after kissing me that I stole her ring (first kiss by the way, how nice :rolleyes:), and the other one, well going of my crappy success with woman irl it wouldn't surprise me if there was some other motive just like the others, like a dare or something.

Apart from this, no women have shown interest in me in real life. I've tried chatting a few women up who were average to below average in looks, but they never acted like they were interested in talking back and would always very soon start talking to someone else, and I've been rejected a lot of times by attractive girls and unattractive overweight girls. I've also been called really ugly by a lot of these girls.

So that's my history with females irl in a nutshell.

It would tend to say that I'm very ugly, yet, some people in real life have said I'm good looking, sometimes in the mirror I think I'm good looking, other times I don't. On some photo's I think I'm good looking, and on others I think I look really ugly.

So all in all, I've got no idea what to think.

Edited by Ross MwcFan
I have only kissed a few girls back in the early 90's, it seemed 2 of them only kissed me to make their ex's jealous, the other one didn't seem to enjoy kissing me at all (maybe she had only seen me from a distance when saying to her friend that she'd like to French kiss me), another one, well, I think she may only have kissed me to get me beat up, because she then lied to her ex after kissing me that I stole her ring (first kiss by the way, how nice :rolleyes:), and the other one, well going of my crappy success with woman irl it wouldn't surprise me if there was some other motive just like the others, like a dare or something.

Apart from this, no women have shown interest in me in real life. I've tried chatting a few women up who were average to below average in looks, but they never acted like they were interested in talking back and would always very soon start talking to someone else, and I've been rejected a lot of times by attractive girls and unattractive overweight girls. I've also been called really ugly by a lot of these girls.

So that's my history with females irl in a nutshell.

It would tend to say that I'm very ugly, yet, some people in real life have said I'm good looking, sometimes in the mirror I think I'm good looking, other times I don't. On some photo's I think I'm good looking, and on others I think I look really ugly.

So all in all, I've got no idea what to think.

Damn... never had a girl straight up say I'm ugly. But yeah, I've been flirted with just to make current/former/future partners jealous. Run from these types of b!tches, fast!

I seem to get blatantly hit on by jail bait more than anything, so that's useless. Or obese women... Not sure what their obsession is with small framed/skinny guys. Plenty of females have said I'm a "cutie" and shouldn't have a problem finding a date. They are usually women already "involved" with friends/family, so again, useless.

I know I have to work at it though: groomed, clean shaven, nice clothes, remembering good posture and smiling... and like I said earlier, I need to start hitting the gym. Beefing up a little will help me in a lot of my hobbies as well.

I think most people have potential... They just need to be willing to put in the effort.

Edited by Saxis