Abstinence

DreamerGirl27

Ross MwcFan
Not any more.

And that pic you last put up...you have an insane body!!

Bet you can't wait to get your hands on it. ;)

Disillusioned
This just in, DreamerGirl27 is waynebrady. Or at least channels his spirit from time to time.

Dude, you need to get laid.

But if getting laid doesn't work, there's unfortunately no reset button. :lmao:

what's your source? I didn't date in high school. I was too busy being a kid. People aren't even old enough to date til their 30. You don't know who you are. Your 20's are about finding yourself, not boinking everything that moves. Unless you are already successful in a career, you should be focusing on that.

Dreamer you seem to post such things out of sexual and romantic frustration. "Boinking everything that moves"? Talk about projection.

Isn't that what the dude you're interested in, is doing? But you come here and rail against the very sex you wish to be having with him--but can't.

It's sad, sorry to say.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
Dreamer you seem to post such things out of sexual and romantic frustration. "Boinking everything that moves"? Talk about projection.

Isn't that what the dude you're interested in, is doing? But you come here and rail against the very sex you wish to be having with him--but can't.

It's sad, sorry to say.

I can't stand the thought of sex with more than the guy I like at the moment. It creeps me out. I don't even like talking to guys I'm not interested in. I just simply do not keep male friends around.

• Author
DreamerGirl27

and yes it is what the dude I'm interested in is doing and I hate it. I'm not even sure if I like him anymore. He makes me feel like dog crap.

and yes it is what the dude I'm interested in is doing and I hate it. I'm not even sure if I like him anymore. He makes me feel like dog crap.
Sooner or later, I knew you'd feel this way.
The Connoisseur
I can't stand the thought of sex with more than the guy I like at the moment. It creeps me out.

That could make your life very tough. As they say you are sleeping with everyone your partner has ever slept with.

Disillusioned
As they say you are sleeping with everyone your partner has ever slept with.

But they don't tell you that it's worth it. ;)

The Connoisseur
But they don't tell you that it's worth it. ;)

That's a matter of opinion. Many women would disagree.

Disillusioned
That's a matter of opinion. Many women would disagree.

Try telling that to all the old geezers who live the life and die with grins on their faces! :p

This needs to be enforced more in everyone's lives.

Errrr...I don't like the term "enforce" or "forcing" it in anyway, but a natural course of action is good. I've been for close to three years at one time, and it feels no different. It can feel very calm and refreshing.

I've been for close to three years at one time, and it feels no different. It can feel very calm and refreshing.

I think I would die inside

Ross MwcFan
I've been for close to three years at one time, and it feels no different. It can feel very calm and refreshing.

Calm and refreshing? Not sure how it could feel like that. I think most people would be climbing the walls.

Calm and refreshing? Not sure how it could feel like that. I think most people would be climbing the walls.

Perhaps.....Perhaps not. ;)

• Author
DreamerGirl27
Sooner or later, I knew you'd feel this way.

Well the only reason I felt this way is because he was dating a girl I knew he'd wind up dumping. He just told me the other night he's bored of her.

I hate to say it. But I'm ridiculously happy about this. :p

• Author
DreamerGirl27
That could make your life very tough. As they say you are sleeping with everyone your partner has ever slept with.

I know. This disgusts me. That's why I hate that society makes it seem like men aren't "cool" unless they sleep with a lot of girls. I'd be the happiest girl on the planet if I could find me a virgin. He'd be the coolest guy on the face of the planet. Ya know what I think when I hear of a man who has high numbers? "Gay. He must be gay." to not have the balls to wait for the right girl. That's pretty gay. :cool:

Disillusioned
I think I would die inside

That's why I'm sure "Survivor" is a totally fake show. They never film the part where everyone is landing on the island and the men are running around looking for trees with knotholes they can screw.

I know. This disgusts me. That's why I hate that society makes it seem like men aren't "cool" unless they sleep with a lot of girls. I'd be the happiest girl on the planet if I could find me a virgin. He'd be the coolest guy on the face of the planet.

Yeah, well I'm a virgin and I'm definitely NOT cool... and besides I'm old enough to be your father.

I know. This disgusts me. That's why I hate that society makes it seem like men aren't "cool" unless they sleep with a lot of girls. I'd be the happiest girl on the planet if I could find me a virgin. He'd be the coolest guy on the face of the planet. Ya know what I think when I hear of a man who has high numbers? "Gay. He must be gay." to not have the balls to wait for the right girl. That's pretty gay. :cool:

By the same token, wouldn't that make your little rock star friend gay?

"Gay. He must be gay." to not have the balls to wait for the right girl. That's pretty gay. :cool:

I'll tell you whats "gay"...buying into that whole "right girl" angle and beleiving that nothing could ever go wrong with this "right girl" while you sit on the sidelines missing out. Thats "gay"...... Yeah she was "right" right up until things changed and she soon becomes a distant memory. :rolleyes:

Its just about as "gay" as beleiving in rainbow winged unicorns

Edited by StoneCold
Well the only reason I felt this way is because he was dating a girl I knew he'd wind up dumping. He just told me the other night he's bored of her.

I hate to say it. But I'm ridiculously happy about this. :p

Why would you even want to be with him knowing how he treats other girls?!

• Author
DreamerGirl27
Why would you even want to be with him knowing how he treats other girls?!

Because I don't think he's doing it on purpose. I'd have to PM ya to explain.

Have you always been so ignorant about applying the word "gay" to people/things you dislike? Do you do this is "real life"?

It's incredibly off-putting.

people aren't even old enough to date til their 30.

lolololololololololoololololol

• Author
DreamerGirl27
Have you always been so ignorant about applying the word "gay" to people/things you dislike? Do you do this is "real life"?

It's incredibly off-putting.

Have you always been so ignorant about applying "politically correct" ways of saying things, when black people aren't allowed to be referred to as "black", but rather, "African American" or Indians are only supposed to be referred to as "Native Americans" otherwise you're considered racist. where as "white people" are just referred to as "white". If I have to be politically correct about everyone else, I wanna be referred to as "caucasion" dag nabit!

Yes, I use the word gay loosely. May God strike me down now. :rolleyes:

Ross MwcFan
Have you always been so ignorant about applying "politically correct" ways of saying things, when black people aren't allowed to be referred to as "black", but rather, "African American" or Indians are only supposed to be referred to as "Native Americans" otherwise you're considered racist. where as "white people" are just referred to as "white". If I have to be politically correct about everyone else, I wanna be referred to as "caucasion" dag nabit!

Yes, I use the word gay loosely. May God strike me down now. :rolleyes:

Well, he wont, because he's homophobic.

I think more than anything you've probably scored a few brownie points.

Edited by Ross MwcFan