How we treat cheaters on this board

Oh right fine then. You provided a totally convincing argument there Jason.

Thank you.

JaneyAmazed
Oh right fine then. You provided a totally convincing argument there Jason.

Yeah, he can demand proof from others but when someone demands it from him, he can't deliver. He "argues" like a 12 year old.:laugh:

you really are an absolute tool aren't you :rolleyes:

Nope...because even a tool is useful sometimes.

Yeah, he can demand proof from others but when someone demands it from him, he can't deliver. He "argues" like a 12 year old.:laugh:

That's because he is likely 12!! Beware preachers!!!

you really are an absolute tool aren't you :rolleyes:

I see someone thinks they're "coming to the rescue.":rolleyes:

And she "whines" like a 5-year-old.:laugh:

I see someone thinks they're "coming to the rescue.":rolleyes:

No Jason (or John Michael or whatever you are calling yourself each time you're banned and come back). To "come to the rescue" as it were , you would need to be some sort of threat , which I assure you you are not (you are just a very small minded man who has been hurt and is lashing out at the wrong people because you feel powerless against those who have really hurt you).

Anne is more than capable of making you make yourself look like a complete knob.

I just wanted to say that you were a tit. I just felt like it. :laugh:

No Jason (or John Michael or whatever you are calling yourself each time you're banned and come back). To "come to the rescue" as it were , you would need to be some sort of threat , which I assure you you are not (you are just a very small minded man who has been hurt and is lashing out at the wrong people because you feel powerless against those who have really hurt you).

So I'm not a "threat," yet because I'm not a cheater and a universally selfish POS your "need" to assume I'm bitter is viable.:rolleyes:

Anne is more than capable of making you make yourself look like a complete knob.

Sorry if I'm not well-versed in the art of cyber-wannabe-reality warfare. From a logical rational point of view, a poster cannot "make" me do anything.

I just wanted to say that you were a tit. I just felt like it. :laugh:

Which exactly proves my point I stated above.

So I'm not a "threat," yet because I'm not a cheater and a universally selfish POS your "need" to assume I'm bitter is viable.:rolleyes:.

Come on Jason, isn't it your bedtime yet ? (picture 'handshake' gesture !!)

p.s note to mods, could we not have a 'wanker' smiley ?

JaneyAmazed

Sorry if I'm not well-versed in the art of cyber-wannabe-reality warfare. From a logical rational point of view, a poster cannot "make" me do anything.

Yes, but you don't appear to be logical or rational. I think that's what you're going for though. Maybe you want to look like a knob to stir up a little s*** and ruffle a little feathers.:cool:

bentnotbroken
That's like saying I can't speak about molestation, even though I've never been abused that way.

Sorry we judge all the time and infidelity is not something so complex. It's simple: Cheating is wrong. Period.

Yup. We all judge all the time. Everyone has a few of something that they consider wrong and they judge those who commit "the wrong"...whatever that is.

That's like saying I can't speak about molestation, even though I've never been abused that way.

Sorry we judge all the time and infidelity is not something so complex. It's simple: Cheating is wrong. Period.

No some judge, others don't. It's a choice just as you seem to keep telling us about cheating. You are entitled to judge if that's your choice but it's no different than any other choice. Speak for yourself Jason and stop trying to speak for people you just don't know, be they BS or WS or both. Don't you see that it is your generalizations that seem to be clouding the points you are trying to make.