Hot looking professor

one goal

But I wont see her again when final grades are posted. They are posted like a week after the final class.

Why couldn't you visit her in her office?

Well honestly of course I want to go out with her in order to get in her pants. Why else would a guy ask a hot chick out?

Perhaps because you would like to have a relationship with her.

• Author
Why couldn't you visit her in her office?

Perhaps because you would like to have a relationship with her.

Teachers really don't have 'offices' at my school. Just the dept has office and the dept head, dean office there. they are maybe in the offices couple hours a week at the most.

Of course you should ask her out. Even though it's a pretty sure bet she'll turn you down. I mean honestly: she's older, has a career, makes good money, is obviously smart, and is probably dating someone. Don't expect anything other than a rejection.

So do it just to be ironic. Just don't touch her.

Teachers really don't have 'offices' at my school. Just the dept has office and the dept head, dean office there. they are maybe in the offices couple hours a week at the most.

That sounds more like a highschool then a university to me.

• Author
Of course you should ask her out. Even though it's a pretty sure bet she'll turn you down. I mean honestly: she's older, has a career, makes good money, is obviously smart, and is probably dating someone. Don't expect anything other than a rejection.

So do it just to be ironic. Just don't touch her.

True. I want to wait till end of the year, then do it.

No, it's a community college.

If it's just community college, what's the big deal with people on here saying she has some great career, and a reputation to uphold. Seriously, Community College? Just ask her out. She might be like me and have a thing for younger guys. Of course if she is really like me, you would already be too old.;)

True. I want to wait till end of the year, then do it.

I think that's smart. In the meantime you can just stare at her ass every chance you get while she's teaching.

• Author
If it's just community college, what's the big deal with people on here saying she has some great career, and a reputation to uphold. Seriously, Community College? Just ask her out. She might be like me and have a thing for younger guys. Of course if she is really like me, you would already be too old.;)

Only other thing is I wonder if I annoy her too much? Like I'm not affraid to ask questions, email her if I have a question, or complain about my grade. I think I was maybe little too candid with her on a issue about one of my papers, but she didn't get pissed at me or anything. I have a A in there.

Only other thing is I wonder if I annoy her too much? Like I'm not affraid to ask questions, email her if I have a question, or complain about my grade. I think I was maybe little too candid with her on a issue about one of my papers, but she didn't get pissed at me or anything. I have a A in there.

Really? (I don't see what she is supposed to think is attractive about complaining.) When I had a hot professor, I didn't do any of that. I would just visit her office and talk about sex.:lmao:

Turns out he married a student a couple of years earlier (missed the window on that one :o).

• Author

Also on ratemyprofessor she gets mixed reviews. Either they really like her, or really don't. Basically if she likes you according to the comments you get a good grade. If she hates you then she might fail you.

Could asking her out get on her bad side if she took it bad?

Also on ratemyprofessor she gets mixed reviews. Either they really like her, or really don't. Basically if she likes you according to the comments you get a good grade. If she hates you then she might fail you.

Could asking her out get on her bad side if she took it bad?

If that's true, then definately.

• Author
If that's true, then definately.

But why would she need to feel offended by being asked out? I'm not a ugly guy, in good shape and look younger than my age.

But why would she need to feel offended by being asked out? I'm not a ugly guy, in good shape and look younger than my age.

It depends on the girl. We are all different. You asked if she would possibly give you a bad grade, and I reply honestly, it's possible.

• Author
It depends on the girl. We are all different. You asked if she would possibly give you a bad grade, and I reply honestly, it's possible.

still a good looking woman shouldn't be mad she's getting hit on. I mean if you're hot looking you should expect to have guys hit on you.

still a good looking woman shouldn't be mad she's getting hit on. I mean if you're hot looking you should expect to have guys hit on you.

It doesn't mean we always enjoy it. It's not like we chose to be hot. I had an awful time as a young adult, because it didn't matter if i wore no makeup and baggy clothes, i got hassled by guys every time i left the house. And I had been to all girls school, so I had virtually no exposure to guys, and then suddenly i am in the world and i am supposed to know how to deal with it. C'mon, seriously.

It's much better now, I am older, I can be completely ignored by men, unless I put in the effort, which means I only get attention when I am prepared for it.

• Author

So you're saying that she should be offended?

I mean she's like late 30s, and I'm sure when she was younger she had studends trying to hit on her.

I remember this really hot teacher in high school. She was only like 24 when I had her. The students would openly hit on her everyday almost. I mean 17, 18 year olds. It was comical almost. I did hit on her a little and she knew I liked her. She almost called my mom over it she told me. Man would Ive been so embarassed.

I do think she might think I'm a little annoying though. Because I criticize about something. Shockingly she didn't openly seem to pissed at me, but thanked me for being open.

So you're saying that she should be offended?

I am saying you shouldn't assume either way. I am saying she could feel offended or flattered, but whatever she does feel will be valid for her. It is not up to you to decide how she will feel, and then think bad of her if she actually feels differently. Hit on her, or don't hit on her, and she will deal with however she wants.

• Author
I am saying you shouldn't assume either way. I am saying she could feel offended or flattered, but whatever she does feel will be valid for her. It is not up to you to decide how she will feel, and then think bad of her if she actually feels differently. Hit on her, or don't hit on her, and she will deal with however she wants.

If I ask her out the last day of class should if she ask why I like her and wanna go out, what should I say to her?

If I ask her out the last day of class should if she ask why I like her and wanna go out, what should I say to her?

I don't know. I can't give you all the answers.

• Author

Another thing I forgot to mention but when I email her about something a lot of times she wont reply to me, and I'll have to wait until I get to class and ask her.

• Author
I don't know. I can't give you all the answers.

WOuld it be a good idea to mention how cute I think she is, or would she think I like her just because I think she's hot?

LeaningIntoTheMuse

One Goal, you need to keep your options open. This is obsessive. No girl/woman is worth obsessing over like this.

• Author
One Goal, you need to keep your options open. This is obsessive. No girl/woman is worth obsessing over like this.

What you mean by keeping my options open?

I'm inclined to agree. I think you should leave her alone solely based upon the fact that you don't seem to have the sort of mentality that an attractive professionally successful woman in her 30s would likely be attracted to. I know it's kinda bitchy to put it so bluntly, but it's the truth. Sorry.