WHAT ARE people THINKING when they go MIA instead of responding???

ecm

• Author
Good for you that you are getting out there and enjoying yourself!! As you should! :bunny:

As far as the flaker goes, i'm glad you are keeping your eyes open. He is capable of disappearing. People who are capable of doing that, usually dislike confrontation of any kind. Be aware that he is more than capable of doing it again, and most likely will if things get serious and he wants to break things off.

Also, "all the drama"?! Seriously, dude?! You had very legitimate concerns, which you voiced. If he would like to have a body to sleep next to, without a voice box, he can invest in a blow up doll. Or better yet, since males are known for their 'non-dramatic' ways, you could tell him to change teams.

I'm sorry, there's a bit of frustration in my post. I know I don't know this guy, but I don't like him so far. What he has done already, and what he has the audacity to do now, is pissing me off :o

Thanks for the frustration in your post. It helps :) I did ask him some pretty stupid crap, though. We're in our 30s, so I think maybe I caught him off guard, too. He tried to twist it all around, but I don't play so I was like uh-unh. Then I told him to grab his cell (bc he was on hishome #)and call my phone so he could hear the beep I told him about (call waiting). Conveniently, his cell was "downstairs". I'm not sure about him. I feel like he could have some real issues.......BUT....I am way too over-analytical, so I need to maybe take a step back from being a nut job too :)

AND, the guy from last night is nuts. I know this already. LOL. Straight up nuts. Pretty nice looking????? BUT NUTS.

Thanks for your help/ advice, etc! I need to go check out some people's posts so I can hopefully offer some advice back, too. :)

Thanks for the frustration in your post. It helps :) I did ask him some pretty stupid crap, though. We're in our 30s, so I think maybe I caught him off guard, too. He tried to twist it all around, but I don't play so I was like uh-unh. Then I told him to grab his cell (bc he was on hishome #)and call my phone so he could hear the beep I told him about (call waiting). Conveniently, his cell was "downstairs". I'm not sure about him. I feel like he could have some real issues.......BUT....I am way too over-analytical, so I need to maybe take a step back from being a nut job too :)

AND, the guy from last night is nuts. I know this already. LOL. Straight up nuts. Pretty nice looking????? BUT NUTS.

Thanks for your help/ advice, etc! I need to go check out some people's posts so I can hopefully offer some advice back, too. :)

I suppose what it all comes down to, is what you are willing to deal with. I know exactly what you are talking about when you said that he was on the other line when you called. That 'beep', it's very distinct. A little lie like that, could possibly turn into a bigger one if allowed the room (which is why I support your decision in helping him notice what 'beep' you were talking about).

Then again, I could be a little on the nutty side too :laugh::laugh:

Please keep us updated, i'd like to know if I have to kick someones @$$ in the near future (ya know, I do live in Maryland...) ;)

• Author
I suppose what it all comes down to, is what you are willing to deal with. I know exactly what you are talking about when you said that he was on the other line when you called. That 'beep', it's very distinct. A little lie like that, could possibly turn into a bigger one if allowed the room (which is why I support your decision in helping him notice what 'beep' you were talking about).

Then again, I could be a little on the nutty side too :laugh::laugh:

Please keep us updated, i'd like to know if I have to kick someones @$$ in the near future (ya know, I do live in Maryland...) ;)

:lmao: thanks. He's in a major city ;) He's a pretty big guy. Still, I bet you could take him.

thanks again.