The End.

tigressA

• Author

I also permanently deleted all the emails/IM sessions I saved, pictures of us and his friends...I also deleted his number from my phone.

If at all possible, undo what you've done. What you don't want to do is to give him any inkling of where you stand. Leave the path wide open for contact so he's guessing what you're thinking.

Yup. She's been pretzeling for him and he throws her crumbs and makes her grateful for them, while at the same time, making her feel that her needs are burdensome to him. Smooth operator.

Exactly.

As soon as T starts ignoring him, he's going to come on stronger. When she's unavailable- she becomes more attractive to him. These are the kind of guys to stay clear of.

I didn't even come off angry in the messages I left, at least I don't think so. I let him know I was concerned for him and that I just wanted to know if things were okay. I didn't even mention needing to talk to him about the other stuff. THAT'S what pisses me off even more. I express concern about him and he's still ignoring me!

That's it. I don't even care what he thinks. I'm blocking all contact. Skype, e-mail, Facebook. Now.

You know I'm also iffy about this guy and I agree with D-Lish and TBF. This guy is taking advantage. And god, would I be frustrated in your shoes. I would likely ask a friend to drive me to wherever he lives and ram into him right then and there. Oh wait, I have done that.

But... You did it again! You called because you're upset and angry and yet you didn't let him know on the phone that you were upset and that you needed to talk to him, for your own sake. I'm pointing this out because, really, this is a recurrent pattern with this guy. I think he brought it on himself by making you feel like your needs weren't legitimate on a few occasions, some of which you posted about here. However, you need to stop doing yourself the disservice of not asking for what you need in a direct and clear manner. The only thing that will happen is that you will be able to identify self-centered un-invested guys sooner rather than later.

I can't undo Facebook, TBF.
No worries. Undo what you can and leave it at that.

Exactly.

As soon as T starts ignoring him, he's going to come on stronger. When she's unavailable- she becomes more attractive to him. These are the kind of guys to stay clear of.

Yes, I think he'll chase her if she backs off. So that's what I'm recommending she do. No more calls or messages. Nothing. Silence even when he calls. Let him wonder and stew about it. Then, when SHE feels he's been punished enough which should be exponential to how long he makes her wait for his response, she'll dump his arse.
  • Author
You know I'm also iffy about this guy and I agree with D-Lish and TBF. This guy is taking advantage. And god, would I be frustrated in your shoes. I would likely ask a friend to drive me to wherever he lives and ram into him right then and there. Oh wait, I have done that.

But... You did it again! You called because you're upset and angry and yet you didn't let him know on the phone that you were upset and that you needed to talk to him, for your own sake. I'm pointing this out because, really, this is a recurrent pattern with this guy. I think he brought it on himself by making you feel like your needs weren't legitimate on a few occasions, some of which you posted about here. However, you need to stop doing yourself the disservice of not asking for what you need in a direct and clear manner. The only thing that will happen is that you will be able to identify self-centered un-invested guys sooner rather than later.

I only did that as a baiting of sorts--just to get him to talk to me, and then I would've railed at him. But it doesn't matter now. I'm not iffy about him. I know he's a f*cking beyond selfish prick (not much of one if you know what I mean...:lmao:) and I'm done with him. If he calls you bet I'll post what he says in the voicemail(s) here. And then you lovely ladies can help me with a very clever, classy way to tell him to screw off! :D

Help me out ladies. For fun, let's put together the top ten list of excuses he'll use:

• Something happened to my phone.
  • Some kind of emergency.
  • Work was so horrible and I was stressed out.

I'm sorry Tigress. :(

I have nothing else to add, time to eat some ice cream, and surround yourself with friends and a few good tunes.

It'll be this one! I know it already! :lmao:

Come on, let's get creative!

"My horse sprained his leg and I was so worried about losing my ride, that I stayed with him until he got better. You understand, don't you?"

• Author
I'm sorry Tigress. :(

I have nothing else to add, time to eat some ice cream, and surround yourself with friends and a few good tunes.

I don't want sorries. I want positive, good vibes! How about a "Good for you, girl!" :laugh:

And I can think of a much more fitting song...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zarl1kTCjco

:lmao::lmao:

It'll be this one! I know it already! :lmao:

• I was kidnapped by aliens they took me to a three day weekend rave and the music was too loud for me to hear my phone.
  • Work was crazy and I was stressed but good news honey I was just promoted to the position of CEO of the Universe. Finally, my hard work paid off. Now I'm all yours.
  • I changed the ring tone on my phone to Pachelbel' Canon and fall asleep every time it rings.

• Author

• I was kidnapped by aliens they took me to a three day weekend rave and the music was too loud for me to hear my phone.
  • Work was crazy and I was stressed but good news honey I was just promoted to the position of CEO of the Universe. Finally, my hard work paid off. Now I'm all yours.
  • I changed the ring tone on my phone to Pachelbel' Canon and fall asleep every time it rings.

:lmao: Oh god, the second one makes me think of stuff he's said that I really couldn't have given a s*it about, like how he wants to be in the "boss's chair".

He's also said more than once about how his parents just want him to find someone who can "handle" him. Now I'm thinking, "Well, you were never too much to handle..." ;):lmao::lmao:

I don't want sorries. I want positive, good vibes! How about a "Good for you, girl!" :laugh:

And I can think of a much more fitting song...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zarl1kTCjco

:lmao::lmao:

OK screw it...Let's bring sexy back!!

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::laugh::p

1. I was kidnapped by aliens they took me to a three day weekend rave and the music was too loud for me to hear my phone.
  2. Work was crazy and I was stressed but good news honey I was just promoted to the position of CEO of the Universe. Finally, my hard work paid off. Now I'm all yours.
  3. I changed the ring tone on my phone to Pachelbel' Canon and fall asleep every time it rings.
  4. Something happened to my phone.
  5. Some kind of emergency.
  6. Work was so horrible and I was stressed out.
  7. My horse sprained his leg and I was so worried about losing my ride, that I stayed with him until he got better. You understand, don't you?

List consolidated. We now need three more. Who's going to ante up?

• I accidentally hit my head and ended up with amnesia.
  • It's my tradition to stay in silence and keep away from electronics a a way to mourn my uncle's death

• Author

• It's my tradition to stay in silence and keep away from electronics a a way to mourn my uncle's death

BRILLIANT! :lmao:

You know what he said when he was here? He said that it's tradition to not go out after sunset while in mourning for a relative. He said that his friend/coworker asked him if he was still going to see me and that he said, "Yes, I promised her..." Yeah, whatever! :p:laugh:

• Author

1.I was kidnapped by aliens they took me to a three day weekend rave and the music was too loud for me to hear my phone.

1. Work was crazy and I was stressed but good news honey I was just promoted to the position of CEO of the Universe. Finally, my hard work paid off. Now I'm all yours.
  2. I changed the ring tone on my phone to Pachelbel' Canon and fall asleep every time it rings.
  3. Something happened to my phone.
  4. Some kind of emergency.
  5. Work was so horrible and I was stressed out.
  6. My horse sprained his leg and I was so worried about losing my ride, that I stayed with him until he got better. You understand, don't you?
  7. I accidentally hit my head and ended up with amnesia.
  8. It's my tradition to stay in silence and keep away from electronics a a way to mourn my uncle's death.
  9. The dog ate my phone.

Got 'em! 10! :bunny::laugh:

BRILLIANT! :lmao:

You know what he said when he was here? He said that it's tradition to not go out after sunset while in mourning for a relative. He said that his friend/coworker asked him if he was still going to see me and that he said, "Yes, I promised her..." Yeah, whatever! :p:laugh:

Lol was this before or after he complained about the long drive to your place?

• Author

1. I was kidnapped by aliens they took me to a three day weekend rave and the music was too loud for me to hear my phone.
  2. Work was crazy and I was stressed but good news honey I was just promoted to the position of CEO of the Universe. Finally, my hard work paid off. Now I'm all yours.
  3. I changed the ring tone on my phone to Pachelbel' Canon and fall asleep every time it rings.
  4. I accidentally hit my head and ended up with amnesia.
  5. It's my tradition to stay in silence and keep away from electronics a a way to mourn my uncle's death
  6. The dog ate my phone.
  7. Something happened to my phone.
  8. Some kind of emergency.
  9. Work was so horrible and I was stressed out.
  10. My horse sprained his leg and I was so worried about losing my ride, that I stayed with him until he got better. You understand, don't you?

List consolidated! No matter what happens, at least you have this list to giggle over. :)

Feel a little better?

Oh god are you kidding me? I feel fantastic! :laugh::bunny:

• Author
Lol was this before or after he complained about the long drive to your place?

After! We were in my room sitting on my bed and I was holding his hand! :laugh::laugh:

Help me out ladies. For fun, let's put together the top ten list of excuses he'll use:

• Something happened to my phone.
  • Some kind of emergency.
  • Work was so horrible and I was stressed out.

It's been a crazy last few days.

I didn't have my phone on me.

I wanted to wait for a time when I was fully available to call you back, so I could give you my full attention.