Am I nuts? I sanctioned my wife's affair

Tood - why can't I count? *pout*

Actually I kinda agree with you about this relationship. Does this surprise me?

I an leary of open marriages of any type where there is a problem physically between the two married partners, especially if one feels they aren't good enough. My H and I have a great physical relationship for the most part we also tend to have a good marriage outside of the bedroom as well. And typically when we bring in someone from the outside or go play away it is only when things are good. If things aren't good, we tend to close up, work on us, and then go back out. So yeah I do wonder about the health of the marriage when one party feels they aren't good enough.

But I still get a say :p. I will say I am not sure I would be as generous if I didn't also get something out of it too. I really do enjoy threesomes with him and another woman. If I was never involved and didn't want to be involved, I'm not sure I would be for it, especially when considering the fact that I rarely ever take up the offer to be with another man.

CCL

You're willing to share your wife. It appears that you even got your own charge in sharing. Nothing terribly unusual about that; I understand that there's quite the cuckold subculture out there. But you don't want to share your wife emotionally. There's a poster here who apparently is: vodkafan. You may want to read his thread:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t238387/

Figure out what you want out of this marriage, and calmly let your wife know what it is. Either she'll be on board or she won't be. If she's not, I suspect by reading your post that you'll suck it up because you'd rather be with her and miserable than divorced and breaking free. Ultimately you may wind up being divorced anyways, if your wife can't fit both you and the other man into her life.

Personally, I think you've picked a sh*tty path, but good luck.

Gorillatheater, this poster is nothing to do with me. I distance myself from this. This guy is turned on by the idea of this OM with his wife. I think that's sick.

This isn't a cuckold relationship. This is a man doing whatever he can to hold onto his wife that he knows is no longer interested in him. I knew someone who was in a cuckold relationship. The woman he was with loved him dearly and it truly made him happy to have her see other men outside of their relationship. But he didn't do it to keep her, it was the norm for the two of them from the get go as it aroused him and gave him pleasure to know she was with other men. Well that was until she fell in love with one of her lovers, and left him for the new guy, but I digress.

OP you need to honestly ask are you happy with the situation as it is or are you just doing it to keep your wife with you? Do you feel like you're getting everything from her that you deserve or just the scraps? Because honestly I don't think you're doing this because you want to, but because you feel you have to.