sleep with him on second date: bad move?

shadowplay

I say "no, not yet." If you do it now, it will leave you insecure. If you want a hot boyfriend, then wait. If you don't want a boyfriend, but a one night fling, then go for it.

Forum pool, did she or didn't she? I say she.....

did not.

I say she did, but she'll come here and say she didn't. :cool:

Shadowplay is going to be surprised that we've been loitering in her thread speculating about her date.

I hope she is happy that she had a date and not loitering on LS like we are. :p

Do you see my AVATAR PIC??

"That's what I do on first dates with women!"

- It has never caused me to lose interest in a woman that has my attention. EVER!!

Women need to realize that "Normal" men want to feel that sexual dynamic with them. The sooner the better!

Heres my points:

1.) It breaks the "tension" and allows for a closer more deeper connection. We all want that!! ;)

2.) You get to SEE what they're really about in the "Chemistry" department (sexual nature). VERY.. Very Important!! :bunny:

3.) Sex IS the MAJOR REASON PEOPLE FORM RELATIONSHIPS!!! You want to know if the other person is on the same "page" as you and can deliver the "goods". Otherwise- you're better off staying home and masterbating to classical music- i.e, Bach, Beethoven, Chopin Or if you have fetishes- trying "angry masterbation" techniques! :lmao:

My advice: Do what you feel IS RIGHT FOR YOU! Trust that MOST MEN- if sex is good, will ONLY be more "wanting" to get to know you and what kind of woman you are! ;)

Think of sex as the "carrot" (Carrot & Stick method for training animals). After all- men are ANIMALS! :bunny:

I disagree. Some guys might continue to go out with a woman who wants to have sex right away, but a lot of guys will also assume that the woman has done the same with lots of other guys and that is a turn-off for a lot of guys.

For me, sex is much better if it is with someone I know and am comfortable with as opposed to a stranger whom I recently met and only been on one or two dates. Maybe that is just me.

I remember posting on another board about going on a date & then having to put my tail between my legs and tell everybody that I liked him and he didn't like me. He sent me a post date rejection email.

I hope Shadow feels welcome to share whatever happened. I hope she doesn't think we'd be mean to her. I hope she remembers that all of us daters are in the same boat. The same sinking ship. :)

SadandConfusedWA

I think that Shadow is quite open about being rejected.

I am still hoping that this means that things are going so well that she doesn't need LS advice.

I feel like my head isn't in the right place lately (as if it ever is), but I need some advice because I don't trust my instincts at this moment in time. I've made some stupid decisions lately.

On the first date we went back to his place and made out for 45 mins or so. No clothes came off, but we did touch touch each other through our clothes. I think it probably would have proceeded to sex had I not cut it short. He was getting really into it.

Now I feel like I've set a precedent and I don't know what to do, because I don't even know what I want. Like, I'm super attracted to him. He's really hot. There are only two real reasons I'm hesitant to have sex with him tomorrow, and it's 60% the first reason, and 40% the second:

1) I don't want him to think less of me if I sleep with him too soon.

2) I've never slept with somebody that soon, so I don't know how I'd take it. For the most part, though, I've never been somebody who associates emotional closeness with sex. I guess it's a bit surprising given how emotionally sensitive I can be, but I think it makes sense once you get to know me a bit better.

So, yeah, I think I'd enjoy it if I wasn't concerned it'd ruin any chance we have of something more. But it's a bit awkward, because I know he'll invite me back to his place after the movie if all goes well, and I don't want to turn him down since I went last time. That would be weird.

Oh, he imed me again just now and we're having a dorky conversation about scrabble and podcasts. Bleh.

63 post in like 24 hours, is that some new record?

Anyway I wasn't going to go through all pages reading all post so I'm not sure if I'm late to to conversation but I'll give it a go.

I am a man, and if I were offered I wouldn't sleep with any woman on the second date. I'm more of a hmmmmm what's the word, I find the act more of a sacred thing, instead of just making your penis feel good, or in your case, well yea. If you do sleep with him on the second date which nothing wrong with if you really like him, he would not think less of you unless he is a total ******* in which case you should drop him.