Men, humor me: what nail length is most attractive on a woman?

no, sorry, that won't stand up in court.

you clearly stated your intention to give all participants a jaguar convertible, not a picture of a jaguar convertible. You should have been more specific.

This is a clear breach of contract.

Simon Attwood

keep them away from my John Thomas, dearie!

You have a John Thomas? It's all becoming clear now :laugh:

I vote Medium

I once was introduced to a rather attractive lady, but when I looked at her fingers and saw that her finger nails were almost chewed down to the root I almost felt sick.

women and trivialITIES....('trivialness' isn't a proper word.....)

SpanksTheMonkey
These frankly, are bordering on the ridiculous. How can anybody with nails like this, function normally? Housework, washing up, typing, anything... It just looks impossible to be able to do anything dexterously....

I could be wrong but it doesn't look like that women would be doing much domestically anyways lol.. I agree those are gross and the relay long ones are even grosser. I think the short are the best most practical not the super short looks like that person is a nervous nail bitter and it could start bleeding thu that walmart pink polish at any min yuk...

• Author
no, sorry, that won't stand up in court.

you clearly stated your intention to give all participants a jaguar convertible, not a picture of a jaguar convertible. You should have been more specific.

This is a clear breach of contract.

Well, good luck trying to sue me for this shopping cart and these aluminum cans I've been collecting for the last week to try to earn enough bus fare to get me to the soup kitchen...

My laptop runs by the grace of this duck I trained and put on a treadmill to power my miniature generator. The duck's name is Samuel.

Actually, my laptop isn't a laptop. It's an abacus jury-rigged with a rusty TV antenna, some aluminum foil and a car battery.

SpanksTheMonkey
Well, good luck trying to sue me for this shopping cart and these aluminum cans I've been collecting for the last week to try to earn enough bus fare to get me to the soup kitchen...

My laptop runs by the grace of this duck I trained and put on a treadmill to power my miniature generator. The duck's name is Samuel.

Actually, my laptop isn't a laptop. It's an abacus jury-rigged with a rusty TV antenna, some aluminum foil and a car battery.

Were have you been MacGyver? I use to love your show!

WintersNightTraveler
[Nails]

Something between short and medium would be my preference. You left a gap there.

I'm 30. But apparently I'm the only man on the forums who actually likes nails so I think I get two votes.

short to medium.

Honestly, as long as they're not chewed or have dirt under them, I really don't notice.

Sorry ladies. :(

The Collector

We really don't care. Short to medium seems to be the consensus if we are asked, but for 99% of men it's less important than your personality. And we all know there are many physical attributes we prioritize long before we get to that...

I'm a girl who's really into keeping her nails nice. I'd say the short is a bit too short, and the medium is a bit too long. On other women I'd say shorter is more attractive than longer.

Really, it'd be such a hassle to ship that car out to me - I'd be content if you just wired me the cash. ;)

sweetjasmine
short to medium.

Honestly, as long as they're not chewed or have dirt under them, I really don't notice.

Sorry ladies. :(

Why sorry? Some of us hate getting manicures. :p

Something between short and medium would be my preference. You left a gap there.

I'm 30. But apparently I'm the only man on the forums who actually likes nails so I think I get two votes.

On the forum, maybe. IRL, I used to have guys all the time approaching to compliment me on my hands. Maybe it's not what drew them across the street, but it's obviously something they noticed and thought would make a better opening line than my boobs or whatever else.

This gives this thread over 20 posts and therefore, you are legally contracted to supply every member who has participated, a vehicle of the description in your first post. it must match the illustration, and be of the make, model and year of the car illustrated.

Many thanks.

Actually the contract is void for vagueness. She didn't stipulate with clarity which participants would be eligible for the car. i.e. is it every member before and at the point the the 20 posts are met or every single person who posts in this thread (even if it goes up to 500)? Thus the offeror didn't clearly stipulate to whom the offer was valid which is a necessity for an enforceable contract. ;):D

long. I like scratch marks. You know what i'm talkin about ;-)

Yeah, but do you actually like them to draw blood?

That's why my overlays are appreciated.... strong enough to dig, not sharp enough to injure. :)

Confusedalways

no way medium is medium.

My [real] nails are about as long as the "medium" picture and I get at least 2-3 comments a day about how long/ nice they are.

That being said I think anything less than the "medium" picture are strange looking, but that's only because I look at mine a lot and love them :D

meerkat stew

Not to fear, in the U.S. anyway, contracts for the sale of goods over $500 must be in writing in accordance with both Article 2 of the U.C.C. and the common law statute of frauds. Moreover they must be signed by the party against whom enforcement is sought. An anonymous internet post would not qualify as a writing, and there is nothing in your posts that could be stretched into having the legal status of a signature.

Plaintiffs may make an equitable claim of promissory estoppel provided they changed position and suffered detriment in reliance on your offer, but in that case, proving legal detriment would be problematic and highly unlikely.

My fee for this sage advice is 47 aluminum cans, where shall I send the bill?

What is it with black-polished nails?

I know this is an "in" look but to me it looks like someone's finger got caught in the door.

Oh and I keep my nails at "short". I can't stand to hear the clack-clack-clacking on the keyboard after they start growing out. Plus I used to play the piano a lot, so I never grew them out for any length of time.