Do most women fantasize about Black Men sexually?

SteveC80

I don't know about women fantasising about black men, but I know a lot of German men who like black women, they see them as exotic and wonderful but I am not attracted to dark skin. The only race I fantasise about is Latin Americans, women with olive skin.

I don't think it's necessarily discriminatory to find certain men attractive and not others, or to only want to procreate with men who will produce what I consider to be attractive children. I also only want to procreate with smart men who will produce bright children; is that discrimination too?

Oh. My. God. Where to begin?

I'm going to leave the idea that only men from certain racial backgrounds can be attractive alone. It's crap, but I'l leave it alone.

Why the heck do you care whether your children are "attractive?" If you have a number of kids, will you love them according to how pretty they are?

What happens if, say, you have a child with Downs Syndrome someday? That child will most likely have an enlarged cranium, small eyes, a rounded face, a sunken chest, and a long toungue. Anyone who sees the child will immediately recognize his or her condition.

Will you love that child less because he or she isn't attractive enough for you? Or is it only children of mixed race you find ugly? Do you see all mixed race children as ugly, the way a pedigree dog fancier might find a mutt ugly?

And where do you get the idea smart father necessarily produce smart children? I have every reason to believe your own parents were smart, and look at you.

You're an ignorant bigot. Get lost.

I generally don't fantasize about black men. There have been few of them I've found attractive. I didn't grow up around any black men besides my father and brother (well, we're biracial), and the ones I met in college were either really emo and depressing with Asian fetishes or the stereotypical player.

And I don't see how you can be so 'depressed' about some of the responses here Mr. Nate, when you've expressed a preference several times for 'snow bunnies'. :rolleyes::p

Erm, I should probably get this out now. I saw that this was a funny thread and I decided to participate. All my comments were made in jest. Now if this thread ever takes on a more serious tone, then I'll adjust accordingly.

MrNate probably thinks all white women should like him because he is black.

Congratulations! You're 100% wrong!

Thanks for playing.

MrNate, welcome to real life? I have to deal with this crap everyday.

Lol it can't be that bad man. Everyone will have their preferences. There are lots of women that want to be wooed out there. Just stick to your charm, show them what you are made of, and I'm sure you'll have plenty of success.

I generally don't fantasize about black men. There have been few of them I've found attractive. I didn't grow up around any black men besides my father and brother (well, we're biracial), and the ones I met in college were either really emo and depressing with Asian fetishes or the stereotypical player.

And I don't see how you can be so 'depressed' about some of the responses here Mr. Nate, when you've expressed a preference several times for 'snow bunnies'. :rolleyes::p

Lol c'mon. You guys are killing me. It was in jest. I think it's pretty neat you remembered that by the way. Everyone has their preferences, I just don't really prefer any particular race of woman over another, as long as she makes me happy.

Lol c'mon. You guys are killing me. It was in jest. I think it's pretty neat you remembered that by the way. Everyone has their preferences, I just don't really prefer any particular race of woman over another, as long as she makes me happy.

Well, that's good. I feel the same way. While I haven't been attracted to many black men, I definitely don't rule out ever being with one.

I'm 1/2 Italian, and the rest is indeterminate amounts of African-American and Irish. Get confused for Indian a lot.

The Black Man is painted as the pinnacle of masculinity,sexual prowess QUOTE]

-----------------------

For some reason, this seems to be the new Hollywood.. nothing more..

And I regret we are stuck with Obama maybe because of the influence .. So much for 'articulate' ..

The Black Man is painted as the pinnacle of masculinity,sexual prowess QUOTE]

-----------------------

For some reason, this seems to be the new Hollywood.. nothing more..

And I regret we are stuck with Obama maybe because of the influence .. So much for 'articulate' ..

Eh, it'll pass. I don't really care either way. I actually preferred it more when we were more mysterious, without all these silly labels, but that's just me. I'm hearing more wrong things about us than right these days.

Stockalone

I'm going to leave the idea that only men from certain racial backgrounds can be attractive alone. It's crap,

You're an ignorant bigot. Get lost.

Some women only find tall men attractive and consider short men to be unattractive. Some men are solely attracted to women with large breasts and think that women with small breasts are unattractive.

Do you have the same reaction to those preferences too?

I'm going to leave the idea that only men from certain racial backgrounds can be attractive alone. It's crap, but I'l leave it alone.

I never said that only men from certain racial backgrounds are attractive. I said that I personally like fair skin, light eyes and Caucasian features. As well as liking those attributes, I also like men who are taller than me, who have hair and are not bald, who don't have hairy bodies, and who are chunky and a bit overweight rather than being all athletic and toned. I'm sure that other women have different preferences, and that's entirely up to them. It's entirely irrelevant that some of my preferences are racial and some are not - why criticise my preference for fair skin and not criticise my preference for men who have hair? You're jumping solely on the preferences which are racial, and ignoring the others.

Why the heck do you care whether your children are "attractive?"

What happens if, say, you have a child with Downs Syndrome someday?

Generally, people want a cute kid who looks like them... everyone cares about whether their spouse and their children are attractive. Nobody wants to procreate with someone they find unattractive.

They have tests for Down's Syndrome nowadays; you don't have to keep a child which is going to be born disabled.

And where do you get the idea smart father necessarily produce smart children?

Um... because the structure of your body and brain is based upon genes inherited from your parents, and research has shown that parents with high IQs tend to produce children with high IQs. Intellectual capacity is at least partly genetic.

I find your attraction preferences ok but your tone tells me you would also not like to be friends with them as well. Would you have a non-smart, bald, fat, brown eyed, asian, black, mexican friend?:confused:

I will be friends with anyone, regardless of their eye colour, skin colour, height, hairstyle, ethnic origin, etc. When it comes to friendship, it's all about the person and whether you get on or not; physical attraction is not necessary for a friendship.

However, when it comes to a romantic and sexual relationship, appearance plays a large part in attraction. The main difference between a friendship and a relationship is physical attraction. If there's no physical attraction, there's basically no relationship - you end up being just friends.

While I agree that everyone should be treated equally in society, and we should be friends with everyone as long as they're decent people, I don't see how you can prevent people having individual preferences when it comes to who they're physically attracted to. Everyone is going to fancy some people and not others, depending on what appeals to them personally.

They have tests for Down's Syndrome nowadays; you don't have to keep a child which is going to be born disabled.

I guess if they had a test for IQ in the womb some people would choose to abort the baby based on not being smart enough or if you could computer generate what your baby would look like at 21 they might abort it if they see the baby not attractive enough or........

I don't even know why I continue to even open these threads.

Every time all I read is a bunch of women universally not liking a feature I possess by nature (height, race, long hair, blue eyes, etc).

I said it is different to find a lack of attraction for a particular look than it is to say that even if someone of that particular skin color had many good attributes, you would still not be with them simply because of their skin color.

I'm finding it odd that you would then go to individual physical features. You will still find a wide variety of features and body types in any skin color. :confused:

I just don't fancy men with dark hair, dark eyes and/or dark skin. I like blue eyes, fair skin and light blonde/brown hair. Even if someone with dark hair/eyes/skin had many good attributes, I still wouldn't want to be with him because I wouldn't find him physically attractive. The same goes for a bald man with many good attributes - I still wouldn't want to be with him because I wouldn't fancy him. Why would anyone want to be with someone they're not attracted to?

I guess if they had a test for IQ in the womb some people would choose to abort the baby based on not being smart enough or if you could computer generate what your baby would look like at 21 they might abort it if they see the baby not attractive enough or........

There's a bit of a difference between aborting a child who would be mentally disabled and would require lifelong care, and aborting a child who is perfectly healthy and normal but doesn't have the highest IQ...

The more I read these height and race threads the more I just want to kill myself. I'm some kind of genetic defect.

This is fairly depressing.

Why is it depressing that I personally prefer a man to have light hair, skin and eyes, and that I would want to have children with a man who I find attractive? Why is it depressing that equality in society doesn't extend to everyone fancying everyone else? We all discriminate regarding who we find attractive and who we don't.

My (white) friend prefers black men, and doesn't find white men attractive. My other (white) friend will date men of any ethnicity except her own, because she says she likes a man who looks "exotic". My other (black) friend only finds white men attractive, and doesn't date black men. How is that any different from me also having my own personal preference?

I will be friends with anyone, regardless of their eye colour, skin colour, height, hairstyle, ethnic origin, etc. When it comes to friendship, it's all about the person and whether you get on or not; physical attraction is not necessary for a friendship.

However, when it comes to a romantic and sexual relationship, appearance plays a large part in attraction. The main difference between a friendship and a relationship is physical attraction. If there's no physical attraction, there's basically no relationship - you end up being just friends.

While I agree that everyone should be treated equally in society, and we should be friends with everyone as long as they're decent people, I don't see how you can prevent people having individual preferences when it comes to who they're physically attracted to. Everyone is going to fancy some people and not others, depending on what appeals to them personally.

I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing you. You can't accept a person as just a friend, warts and all, and then reject it all for a romantic relationship based on attraction. People don't change their personalities that much and much of your criteria is based on these people being inferior to attractive, smart people.

I have dated and been with black men IRL, but I don't go out of my way to fantasize about them or fetishize them sexually. Nor do I fetishize any other race, or date any one race exclusively.

dreamingoftigers
The more I read these height and race threads the more I just want to kill myself. I'm some kind of genetic defect.

I get pretty depressed sometimes on here too.

I had a short roommate that I was pretty attracted to for awhile. He was 5'4" and I am 5'8" He had a real complex about his height.

My ex was 6'2", not especially tall but it was nice. My husband is exactly my height which is kind of neat as well. I am not sure that height is a big deal to me but I did date this guy that was much, much shorter, like 5'2" or probably less and I found that unattractive, plus he was pushy which made everything else more unattractive. I know short guys got kind of a raw deal.

I have not really had too many fantasies about black men. I didn't even meet one until I was 12 and he was half-black and in my class. I think attractions may be set earlier then that.

I find Asian guys and Native guys to be attractive. In white guys I only like blue or green eyes and either very fair hair or very very dark hair. I also like chunky guys, I dated a lot of thin guys and it really doesn't do it for me. I also like old guys, the older the better until 80.