Why are black women left out of the interracial dating game too?

Interesting conspiracy theory, vision. I'll rank it right up there with the government blowing up the New Orleans levee and scientists creating AIDS to get rid of blacks.

Did you ever stop to consider that whats really going on is two people meet, realize they really like each other (regardless of what race they may be) and take it from there? Hardly sounds like slavery :rolleyes:

Although interesting this discussion is so full of generalisation. First of all you can not judge if this or that since people tend to stick within their own circles, stay with ppl with similar background etc. For instance:

" In NYC, there are a lot of good looking black women. When do ever see any of these women with black men? Almost never. Even though it seems that white men and men of other races find 'most black women' unattractive, the ones that they do find attractive they go for. The sad thing is these women readily take on to any old man because he's outside of her race, and feel better for it" written by Vision.

This might be true within certain circles. I could think of for those women who are not the brightest and most successful black women. Same goes for Asian women who marry white men. From experience I have noticed that often but not always! Lot of white men who marry an Asian woman are men marring for the second time. I think no explanation needed here. But asdfg I think you meant South-East Asian women, since Asia as well has many, many different types of ppl as have whites and blacks.

Luckily, I used to live in Europe where in the most parts there is not such a hang up about colour. I believe, as an observer, that in the US it is bias and plain racist motives between both black and white not to date, mix etc.

Even if I found a Black woman attractive, I'd be reluctant to approach her because I assume that she would want to date only Black men.

Which basically is a shame since you could benefit from it.

• 2 weeks later...
Someone started a thread about Asian men getting the short end of the stick in interracial dating, so I decided to ask the same thing, but this time, only for black women. Most black women online will claim it is because of the history of racism and loyalty to their culture that prohibits them of imagining a relationship with non-Black men. However, today I got to chat with real black women at work. Some readily admits that they are very open and curious to date non-black men, but that they never get asked or hit upon by non-black men.

This leads me to deeper thoughts. Are black women and Asian men just biologically damned when it comes to interracial dating preferences? I am an Asian guy myself and I think we cannot deny the biological and hormonal aspect of mating preferences. This is accentuated when different races are included. Yet, I feel in Asian guys' case, cultural inhibition factors and lack of positive media portrayals also play heavy factors in their lack of romantic appeal.

Please don't let the media get you confused about what is true or untrue in the world. The media is just trying to target a buying audience, so they promote what seems normal to sale their products. We can't blame them too much because they're trying to put food on the table too. But I will tell you that there are more races in the world a high populations than Black, White or Asian, Hispanic etc. americans.

To be quite honest with you I think Asian men are very attractive. You are usally physically fit, light hearted, and very strong minded. I have rarely seen an asian man leave his family. This is a very attractive quality in a woman's perspective. But, I rarely see you guys looking outside your race to date and that's okay; this may be the reason why your experiencing these feelings. Trust me, I happen to look at you guys quite often (I mean quite often - smile) and you are by noooooooooo! means disadvantaged!

Serenasailor98

I find it funny how no black men are running to the defense of black women. It takes black women and non-black men to run to the defense of black women. Also, some of the the most racist comments are coming from guys who are to scared to put up their e-mail so you can reply back to them. COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

moderator removed comments directed at deleted posts