I prefer the way skinny women look.

theBrokenMuse

Obviously, when we are talking about cultural or societal standards of beauty, we are capable of arriving at an objective conclusion about what they are.

objective conclusion=/=subjective opinion

of course it is possible to reach objective conclusions about what the western standards of beauty are and no, by no means am I arguing that society's standard is pro big women, that would be absurd! What I have been saying is that regardless of the standard at play, there are plenty of individuals whose taste fall outside that spectrum and their opinions on what is beautiful or desirable to them is every bit as valid as the person whose opinions happen to follow all of the trends of society.

• Author
objective conclusion=/=subjective opinion

of course it is possible to reach objective conclusions about what the western standards of beauty are and no, by no means am I arguing that society's standard is pro big women, that would be absurd! What I have been saying is that regardless of the standard at play, there are plenty of individuals whose taste fall outside that spectrum and their opinions on what is beautiful or desirable to them is every bit as valid as the person whose opinions happen to follow all of the trends of society.

Objective conclusion =/= subjective opinion... do you make this **** up as you go along.

First this thread just started as mey saying Thine women LOOK THE BEST. Then I get attacked by people like YOU. They say "I can attack you because you're not saying something like <In my personal opinion thin women look great but I'd also like to aknowledge women of all levels of fatness also look perfect to some one>"

The truth is yes people have tastes outside the spectrum good for them. I can absolutely speak for myself and say I don't find fat hot and I don't know anyone who does and if some one starts eating POOP for breakfast because they says it TASTeS GREAT! I can still say with absolute cerntainty that it would be disgusting and I never would the same way I can 100% say I prefer skinny women. Thank you maybe you finaly understand how this works.

theBrokenMuse
Objective conclusion =/= subjective opinion... do you make this **** up as you go along.

I'm not saying this to be rude but do you know what it means?

First this thread just started as mey saying Thine women LOOK THE BEST. Then I get attacked by people like YOU.

I didn't attack you personally in this thread. I told you to knock off with the obsessive bull**** about needing to create threads in which become massive diatribes for you to talk smack about fatties. I think you've made more threads regarding the topic than all other posters put together and all that you do in them is rehash the same insults.

They say "I can attack you because you're not saying something like <In my personal opinion thin women look great but I'd also like to aknowledge women of all levels of fatness also look perfect to some one>"

Nope. I don't give a rat's arse what you find attractive, it's all good. Scream it from the rooftops that you have an awesomely attractive girlfriend and think thin chicks are amazing. That's fine, what's not fine was your inevitable dive into postings that no longer had anything to do with skinny chicks at all and instead was just a bitch fest about how gross you find those outside your preferences. If you don't understand why someone would tell you to chill out with that nonsense then I don't know what to tell you.

I can absolutely speak for myself and say I don't find fat hot and I don't know anyone who does

And once again, I don't care that you like skinny chicks. I don't care who likes skinny chicks. My complaining has nothing to do with that at all. When you revived this dead thread you were completely unable to acknowledge anyone else's preferences and suggested that they were ether really liking what you do but in denial or that they had their priorities messed up as if you were the ultimate judge of what priorities should be for others. It's a really flippant way to dismiss others views and that was what got me going with my initial response about accepting that others had preferences outside of your own.

Edited by theBrokenMuse

Green

What we know about your girlfriend:

She's skinny

She's 5'7"

She's skinny

She weighs 115 pounds

She is going to be a bridesmaid

She makes your dick throb

She's skinny

Is there anything more to her that means something to you? Or is this all there is?

theBrokenMuse

I didn't attack you personally in this thread.

Actually I take that back, I think at some point in this thread I did refer to you as a bigot, or perhaps it was one of the other threads but in any case I don't feel like digging back through all that mess. Guess my memory is starting to go into senile mode... yay for getting older!

• Author
I'm not saying this to be rude but do you know what it means?

I didn't attack you personally in this thread. I told you to knock off with the obsessive bull**** about needing to create threads in which become massive diatribes for you to talk smack about fatties. I think you've made more threads regarding the topic than all other posters put together and all that you do in them is rehash the same insults.

Nope. I don't give a rat's arse what you find attractive, it's all good. Scream it from the rooftops that you have an awesomely attractive girlfriend and think thin chicks are amazing. That's fine, what's not fine was your inevitable dive into postings that no longer had anything to do with skinny chicks at all and instead was just a bitch fest about how gross you find those outside your preferences. If you don't understand why someone would tell you to chill out with that nonsense then I don't know what to tell you.

And once again, I don't care that you like skinny chicks. I don't care who likes skinny chicks. My complaining has nothing to do with that at all. When you revived this dead thread you were completely unable to acknowledge anyone else's preferences and suggested that they were ether really liking what you do but in denial or that they had their priorities messed up as if you were the ultimate judge of what priorities should be for others. It's a really flippant way to dismiss others views and that was what got me going with my initial response about accepting that others had preferences outside of your own.

Fat people are unattractive. And arguing that some minority of men suposedly find them attractive doesn't make them attractive. Thats like saying because some people think dirt tastes good that it really does taste good.

Green

What we know about your girlfriend:

She's skinny

She's 5'7"

She's skinny

She weighs 115 pounds

She is going to be a bridesmaid

She makes your dick throb

She's skinny

Is there anything more to her that means something to you? Or is this all there is?

the fact that she is going to be a bridesmaid means nothing to me. Your question is silly and meant to be insulting.

theBrokenMuse
Fat people are unattractive. And arguing that some minority of men suposedly find them attractive doesn't make them attractive. Thats like saying because some people think dirt tastes good that it really does taste good.

You still aren't getting it Green. If some extremely unusual person thought dirt tasted good, it means that means to them it does indeed taste good. If someone only gets excited by the thought of having sex with someone of the same sex, or a midget or a hermaphrodite (while that's certainly not my deal) it means that is what is most attractive sexually attractive to that individual. It sounds like you think that a standard is somehow an objective law outside of the realm of personal preference when it is in fact a reference of the highest average matching personal preference among a group of individuals and just because I don't want to get into this again I just want to reiterate that you are correct that thin is our western standard for beauty but you are not correct it then logically follows that the preferences of the majority makes something fact vs. opinion

...and no I am not telling you what your opinions should be but that others are not wrong in having an opinion outside of yours.

Edited by theBrokenMuse
  • Author
You still aren't getting it Green. If some extremely unusual person thought dirt tasted good, it means that means to them it does indeed taste good. If someone only gets excited by the thought of having sex with someone of the same sex, or a midget or a hermaphrodite (while that's certainly not my deal) it means that is what is most attractive sexually attractive to that individual. It sounds like you think that a standard is somehow an objective law outside of the realm of personal preference when it is in fact a reference of the highest average matching personal preference among a group of individuals and just because I don't want to get into this again I just want to reiterate that you are correct that thin is our western standard for beauty but you are not correct it then logically follows that the preferences of the majority makes something fact vs. opinion

Let me explain something to you, its a FACT that thin WOMEN are Sexier then FAT women even if some random guy has a fat fetish. Now do you understand. Next thing your going to point out that some people like having sex with children so it must not be a FACT that it is wrong to do that... You really have some nerve

Let me explain something to you, its a FACT that thin WOMEN are Sexier then FAT women even if some random guy has a fat fetish. Now do you understand. Next thing your going to point out that some people like having sex with children so it must not be a FACT that it is wrong to do that... You really have some nerve

Much as I adore slim woman, I have to say that after you grow up a little and see some of the world, you will find that the views you have on beauty are not Universal. For instance, the time I spent in Africa was quite instructive on this subject.

theBrokenMuse
Let me explain something to you, its a FACT that thin WOMEN are Sexier then FAT women even if some random guy has a fat fetish. Now do you understand.

For someone who is college educated you really have some horrid critical thinking abilities. You don't comprehend the difference between fact and opinion. Look it up or better yet take the quiz I linked in the last post. You are now bastardizing logic and philosophy to shreds.

Next thing your going to point out that some people like having sex with children so it must not be a FACT that it is wrong to do that...

Um, I hate to break it to you but moral objectivity vs subjectivity is actually still an extremely heated debate among top philosophers and laymen alike. Some people don't believe in moral absolutes and some do.

You really have some nerve
No, that would be you who just leaped from the notion of a grown man lusting after a grown woman who you aren't attracted to, to the actions of a pedophile and then declaring that I have a lot of nerve for a fabricated opinion that you put in my mouth. :rolleyes: That's just stupid. Edited by theBrokenMuse
He does seem to be obsessed. I wonder how he would react if he moved to Africa. Maybe he'd pester the African men how their women aren't beautiful because they have a butt too big and the TV says women must be this and that. A funny guy that green is.

Well maybe the reduced competition for the slim women would work out. It's not like they had no prospects but the rich and influential guys were after the big women and the slimmer women were padding and whatnot to try and be 'more attractive'. It was educational. The animals were cool too ;)

theBrokenMuse
The animals were cool too ;)

Get to see any lions? I always wanted to see them in their natural habitat as they look so bored and tired at the zoo.

I have a white girlfriend who simply adores African men(directly from Africa). She's a great success because she has a JLO butt and African men seem to love that.

She's like Cindy Crawford to them.

Yeah the slimmer women would actually somehow pad out their backside and try to make their hips look wider, etc. and the thicker women were in demand. I still liked the slim ones ;)

And the giraffes.

Get to see any lions? I always wanted to see them in their natural habitat as they look so bored and tired at the zoo.

No, but I saw a lot of other things. When I was there the continent had experienced record rainfalls and there was tall grass everywhere. It was really a nice vacation but only 1 month. Should have stayed longer.

Probably should start a thread if you want to chat about travel I guess.

As far as I know, the quote Green used had absolutely nothing to do with Schopenhauer's view of women.

Have read that particular Schopenhauer essay several times, in school and later, and believe the intent was satirical, similar to Swift's "A Modest Proposal" in which he "advocated" eating babies.

See this obvious satire site for a modern equivalent http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/ This guy "Dick Masterson" :lmao::lmao: getting rich off this.

dreamingoftigers

Green, I have a question... how come "good" seems to only equal thin?

Why is thin what makes a person "good"? And why is fat what makes a person "bad"?

Is beauty "goodness" to you?

Green, no matter how many times you reiterate this, attractiveness is subjective, not objective.

the fact that she is going to be a bridesmaid means nothing to me. Your question is silly and meant to be insulting.

Honestly, it was NOT meant to be insulting, and I don't think it's silly or I wouldn't have wasted my time asking it. All the things you have mentioned about your girlfriend are profoundly superficial and I wonder what else there is about her that you like. Most of us here on LS do talk about other qualities in our mates than what they look like or how our sex organs react to them.

none of those girls are what I would consider a nock out.

As usual, you spectacularly miss the point.

Let me break it down for you so that you have a shot of getting it: you said the media portrays 5'2" 140 lbs women as if they're NORMAL and you're SHOCKED that they would DO such a CRAZY thing. So I showed you pictures of women who say they're 5'2" 140 lbs and ask you IF THEY'RE NORMAL. I didn't ask, "Are they sexy hot super hot sexy knock-outs that you'd totally like want to bang over and over again?" The first woman is 38 years old, FFS, and you strike me as the type of person who can only admit women under 30 are attractive.

In any case, anyone can see that those three women are NORMAL even though they may not be thin and slender.

but the last one does look sexy in her pic. (how is that you know that girl is 5'2 and 140? otherwise I doubt she is)

Because she wrote it in her own profile.

And of course you doubt she is. Because you're utterly clueless about women's bodies beyond the images you see.

I'm built almost exactly like that girl, except my legs are slimmer because I weigh less than she does. Women with bodies like ours carry more weight, and if we dip below 130, 120, we start to look like we're ill. But there are women, like many Eastern European women and many of the more petite East Asian women, who can't carry even 130 pounds the way that girl can carry 140. Their bodies are built differently, so comparing them with numbers is remarkably stupid.

I can tell how much a woman weighs by looking at her not that it matters.

No, you can't. You think you can tell how much a woman weighs by looking at her. That's the whole point, buddy. You honestly have no clue. If you did, you wouldn't keep blabbing about numbers as if they say the same thing about every single person on earth.

And for the few posters that went berserk over the term "cougar", it's not offensive. All it describes is older women going for younger women. If it was so offensive and politically incorrect, there wouldn't be a primetime TV show called "Cougar Town".

Lesbian cougars?

theBrokenMuse

Because she wrote it in her own profile.

Prediction: This is now going to be dismissed on the grounds that she's lying because she's a fatty that's ashamed to post her real weight. Anyone want to place bets? :bunny:

No, but I saw a lot of other things. When I was there the continent had experienced record rainfalls and there was tall grass everywhere. It was really a nice vacation but only 1 month. Should have stayed longer.

Probably should start a thread if you want to chat about travel I guess.

Exactly. We wouldn't want the thread to be de-railed.

theBrokenMuse
Exactly. We wouldn't want the thread to be de-railed.
It's amazing that after this many pages it's still even touching on the subject of weight. That is impressive really.
  • Author
Prediction: This is now going to be dismissed on the grounds that she's lying because she's a fatty that's ashamed to post her real weight. Anyone want to place bets? :bunny:

Thered be a good chance she is lying but why not link the profile that claims this woman is 5'2 140 lbs. its all well and good to post pictures of random unattractive women maybe the last one being some what attractive and claim they are of a certain heigh and certain weight but I want proof... not that stats would prove anything but it would be a step in the right direction. I could post a super models pic and say look she is 5'8 and weighs 140 and looks great and for all I know her real height is 5'9 and real weight 117... so really its nothing special what she did. I doubt a profile exists or she would have posted it. Maybe she'll go make a profile now

Green, I have a question... how come "good" seems to only equal thin?

Why is thin what makes a person "good"? And why is fat what makes a person "bad"?

Is beauty "goodness" to you?

I think its for health reasons the human brain is programed to respond to beauty in this way.

Bad health and bad looks don't mean a person is bad just makes them less attractive and I wouldn't prefer the way they look to skinnier women.

Well, he was suggesting that she weighs less than 140. So she must be saying she weighs more than she really does because most young women want everyone to think they're heavier than they really are. ;)