How can I tell if the girl I am dating is promiscuous??

OceanTropic

I don't think it really matters, as long as she is faithful.

I will be quite honest with you though. I am not promiscuous at ALL, have never had a one night stand and only had 2 boyfriends before my current one. My first boyfriend waited a few months before we had sex, my second waited about 6 months, but with my current boyfriend now, we had sex after only 3 weeks.

Its not that I wasnt as attracted to my other boyfriends as I am to my current one, but it just felt okay, and I was comfortable around him. So it really depends.

You can tell alot about whether a girl is promiscuous or not depending on how she approaches the relationship and other relationships.

A man can always sense if a woman is being genuine, and if she truly cares. If she really cares for you, then it shouldnt matter if she was promiscuous or not. How many times do you hear a guy say "This one is different"? Same applies to girls, most men are the same to us, but sometimes we can meet a guy who is different, and we just might end up getting intimate a bit quicker.

stillafool
The one thing I always fail to understand is why this matters so much to some guys. The amount of men a girl has been with does not speak to her intelligence, ability to be faithful, kindness, loyalty, or anything else really other than her comfort level with herself sexually. How do I know this? I am a living example of it. The only thing you deserve to know about her past in a sexual way is that she doesn't have an STD, which can easily be found by getting tested.

So to answer your question, there are no simple tests you can do to figure this out. I think the solution is to work on your own self esteem and jealousy issues.

I don't understand why all of these guys are coming to LS asking about girl's pasts either. Why don't you guys ask these girls the questions you want to know before you get involved with them. Better yet, don't date girls you meet at bars since you feel this way; date church girls.

OP I think you should drop this girl because you already have it in your mind that she is a slut.

stillafool
Really? I'm pretty sure he could still call up any of his harem girls and they would spread open in seconds. Let's be serious here, sure there are plenty of girls who now view Tiger Woods as scum, but there are many, many more that will spend the night (ok an hour or two) with him if he asks.

Yeah, any guy can get a woman to spend the night with him if he has money. That's what prostitutes do.

stillafool

The fact that other girls sleep with him tells you that he is valuable and is worthy to go after. Women are insecure as well, they are scared of virgins/in-experienced guys because other women have not showed that these guys are worthy of sex with them and it might hurt their social value by dating an unproven man.

Who tells you guys this stuff? Other guys who want to be like slutty guys? Certainly not other women. No woman I know has ever wanted a guy because he has slept around. Yuck! We are attracted to a guy because he is goodlooking. Just like men who like goodlooking women but when they find out she has a past they can't handle it. What, do you think a goodlooking woman is only going to get hit on by one man and marry? :lmao:I don't think so. Guys has probably been asking her out since she was 13.

And men want LTR's with girl with few sexual partners because it's safer, not because of insecurities.

Safe?! :lmao: Ha! That's why prostitutes are in business. Not because of promiscuous women but slutty men. Without men there would be no biz.

No men don't like women who have a past because they don't want their penis to be compared to the others.

2.) No, the guys that you think are hot would cheat on her because you like sex machine males that cheat. Normal guys would cherish her for a lifetime.

Seriously, does the above really make any sense. Women do like a sex machine in the bedroom but certainly do not want him to cheat. C'mon.

4.) Some of them do, but he would get 100x the sex as a guy who was exposed for being sexually in-experienced would. Plus, many of the same girls who say he's scum would have sex with him in a minute. Look at Ben Roethlisberger as a great example of that.

My goodness, look at all the men who will have sex with anything that moves. The same could be said for goodlooking women. Why do you guys go for goodlooking girls when you know they have had their pick of the litter. Why not go for a "plain jane" who you know was never asked out and couldn't have a past? Why do men go for looks?

Why do men go for looks?

LOL, rhetorical question and I laughed at the absurdity of it all, but, seriously, when you're used to being rejected by *both* the plain janes and the good looking ones, going for the latter has the same statistically probability for failure/success, based on experience. I only started pulling good looking ones once I got married ;)

tincanman99

I am a guy but think you are over analyzing it a bit.

Look you realize that women can choose to have sex any time they choose. Its easy for them to get at their discretion. Do you also know that the average woman has 2x as many sex partners as man?

Lets try to look at this a bit differently. You slept with her, you liked her so whats changed that now she is different in your eyes? Because she slept wit you quickly? You enjoyed it? You like her even though she slept with you quickly?

How does she treat you? If you get into a committed relationship with her, the two of you will have the chat about exclusiveness. You have to trust her that she is not going to cheat on you.

Frankly she could tell you yes she wont and still do it anyway. Easily because she can have it anytime sh chooses.

I have known women that give it up quickly or have had many partners and it does make them any less of a person. I have learned not to judge anyone. As long as she is not hurting anyone including herself what does it matter what she does. If she is single and not in a relationship she can do what she chooses just as a man can.

Think about it.

stillafool
If she is single and not in a relationship she can do what she chooses just as a man can.

Think about it.

Oh c'mon, you are making too much sense now!:)

Feelin Frisky
Have you tried asking her yet?

I wonder how that would work. "Soooooo, to get right to the chase, are you a slut?" I don't think it will matter after a question like that (unless she unzips your fly and mumbles w/e.) :laugh: