Snooped through her cell phone

Silver_star

*APPLAUDS***

Thats awesomE! Im very happy that common sense has creeped up and knocked the logic back into you. YOU deserve way bettter ,you sound like a real good man, and you deserve a GReat woman. Not a selfish brat who acts in her own selfish interests ALL of the time.

Im happy for you. Stick to your plan

House - 'Hon, I can afford xxx. How much can you afford?' 'OK, let's write up a lease sharing agreement'

As a landlord, I know you are jointly and severally liable for a lease you sign jointly, but such writings serve as a 'reminder' to the partner who is more 'forgetful' of their agreements and responsibilities.

If this one is done, and IMO it should be, just keep the above in mind for the future, or, better yet, don't live together until you're married :)

Also, one thing I learned from being married is you have to become comfortable with your spouse being pissed off at you. Otherwise, you'll show no boundaries and they'll grow to disrespect you. Piss = respect

Congrats OP! I knew you'd do the right thing. By the way, the picking fights may not have been her being on her period but more like guilt taking it's toll on her. Either way, breaking up with her is the best solution I think in this situation. Not only for you, but for the sanity of your kids. You sound like a great guy, and I'm sure you'll find a great woman one day. Lots of them out there, you just have to pick wisely and sort them out from the weeds that go around posing as pretty flowers.