Why do women go crazy when rejected by a man they like?

alphamale

...there is no need to tell others just to ruin my reputation and get back at me. so it didn't work out, big deal?

If you cared about your reputation, you would have been a little more sensitive in the way you told her you wanted to break it off.

I doubt if the fact that it didn't work out is the thing that has peeved her. It's the way you did it.

Everyone tells their friends when they feel slighted by someone.

Reading your posts you really don't have that much respect for women, and therefore ultimately yourself. That would be where the jerk thing comes in.

It's all bravado I think. Anyway, it shows.

Wait...are you serious? I mean- that's just you being unhappy that others will find out you were an ass... Don't act like a little boy. You screwed up. Learn from it.

-you- ruined your reputation, not her.

I mean- it depends on the extent of her drama, I've never been the crazy type... I mean, i'll tell my friends about a ****ty thing someone's done, but I don't communication with them beyond that, or use violence, etc. to show my anger.

It's pointless and--- ultimately, my life will go on.

But Alpha, the purpose of your comment IMO was a fine thing to say- I think it takes balls to tell someone the truth-- chemistry's not there, whatever. It's just the delivery that's wacked... I mean something along the lines of: "You know, i've been thinking about everything and I don't know if the chemistry is there. I don't want to give you the wrong idea by hanging out" etc.

I mean- regardless, she seems like the type to flip... but you've given her ammo, where as honest truth and sincerity probably would have hurt her anyway, but left you an innocent party.

threebyfate

Oh, oh, here it comes. The Tom and Jerry cartoon flashback, where the two of them are chasing each other back and forth with frying pans. :laugh:

Come on, alpha. You've hurt her feelings by being a jerk. Let it die.

For that matter, as you've already expressed, being considered a jerk by women will get you more dates. Why not test your theory? If it works, it's a win/win for you.

deux ex machina
well then i'll just start spreading rumours about her. i'll also bad-mouth her to all the guys saying she was a walking freezing unit and just used me for free meals and she wouldn't put out. i'll also tell them some secrets that she told me while drunk.

that'll show her :mad:

No. Let it go.

• Author
No. Let it go.

yea i probably won't say anything, thats not my style.

deux ex machina
yea i probably won't say anything, thats not my style.

I hope you won't. It wouldn't be good for anyone.

• Author
I hope you won't. It wouldn't be good for anyone.

i won't but i just pisses me off that its ok for her to do it and get away with it.

next time i see her i'm going to rip her a new ass**** in front of everyone

deux ex machina
i won't but i just pisses me off that its ok for her to do it and get away with it.

Oh, I totally get the anger.

Yet I think there's a possibility she is doing this to (in an odd way), keep an attachment with you. That's where I'm coming from.

Some women do it just like some men.

You made your bed by breaking things off the cowardly way, so you have to deal with the consequences.

She probably thought you were a great guy. Going on six dates with her and not pressuring her into sex before she was ready to and then out of no where you use the cowardly way out.

Sweetcheripie

Don't do that. Let it go. Texting that you didn't want to see her anymore was tacky. If she is telling other woman that you did that - the women will think you don't have a backbone - if you "rip her a new" one it will only cement their opinion of you.

You are not sure she is bad mouthing you. It could just be more rumor. People love to stir it up. So ignore it. Don't be drawn into the drama.

Be gracious next time you see her and all of it will go away.

txsilkysmoothe

Apparently, at some point, you told her you're not a nice guy. Isn't she just repeating/restating the same? :confused:

Have you considered texting her rather than confronting her in person?

• Author
Have you considered texting her rather than confronting her in person?

no i don't want anything to do with her anymore

That's the best way of going about it. Directly confront her in front of her friends and call her out on her BS. I guarantee it would embarrass her to no end. Women are all about intriguing/scheming/spreading rumors behind your back; they are mortally afraid of direct confrontation.

That's the best way of going about it. Directly confront her in front of her friends and call her out on her BS. I guarantee it would embarrass her to no end. Women are all about intriguing/scheming/spreading rumors behind your back; they are mortally afraid of direct confrontation.

I could NOT disagree with this more. I don't care who you are- you can't be mad at someone because they're "gossiping" about you, and you found out via gossip. You have no idea what she's really said about you, how she said it, and who she truly intended to hear it. I know this whole situation sucks, but really? It's time to call it a day and end it.

Johnny, even if she was gossiping-- it's stemmed from disappointment and hurt. Do you think going out of your way to hurt someone will help that situation? Fueling the fire.

Plus, let's not use intimidation against someone who honestly just is bummed out because she's lonely and was dumped in a cowardly way.

• Author
; they are mortally afraid of direct confrontation.

yea i know and they get all discombobulated and don't know what to say

I could NOT disagree with this more. I don't care who you are- you can't be mad at someone because they're "gossiping" about you, and you found out via gossip. You have no idea what she's really said about you, how she said it, and who she truly intended to hear it. I know this whole situation sucks, but really? It's time to call it a day and end it.

Yeah, of course you disagree with me. :rolleyes: That's because, like most girls, you are just about ready to poop your pants at the thought of being publicly called out on something you said behind someone's back.

Johnny, even if she was gossiping-- it's stemmed from disappointment and hurt. Do you think going out of your way to hurt someone will help that situation? Fueling the fire.

People who spread false rumors about others deserve all the hurt that's coming to them. The fact that you got dumped is no excuse for slandering somebody.

Plus, let's not use intimidation against someone who honestly just is bummed out because she's lonely and was dumped in a cowardly way.

Intimidation and public embarrassment are exactly the right tactics to use against a woman like that. I guarantee it would make her shut in short order.

• Author
People who spread false rumors about others deserve all the hurt that's coming to them. The fact that you got dumped is no excuse for slandering somebody.

indeed Johnny M, indeed

You did nothing wrong Alpha. You never led her on and you told her you were not a nice guy. If you actually gave in to her then she would have been the one dumping you and she is just angry that you took that power away from her. Women can't stand it when they have no power over a man and that is the case here. Let her talk and be glad you are not some sucker for love.

• Author
You did nothing wrong Alpha. You never led her on and you told her you were not a nice guy. If you actually gave in to her then she would have been the one dumping you and she is just angry that you took that power away from her. Women can't stand it when they have no power over a man and that is the case here. Let her talk and be glad you are not some sucker for love.

indeed Woggle, she probably likes me even more now that i've jettisoned her out of my life

indeed Woggle, she probably likes me even more now that i've jettisoned her out of my life

Exactly. Hate and love are pretty much the same thing with women. If she didn't like you she simply would not care. I would stop worrying about it. When you deal with women you have to expect this sometimes.

Yeah, of course you disagree with me. :rolleyes: That's because, like most girls, you are just about ready to poop your pants at the thought of being publicly called out on something you said behind someone's back.

Intimidation and public embarrassment are exactly the right tactics to use against a woman like that. I guarantee it would make her shut in short order.

"A woman like that?" You don't know anything about her, beyond Alphamales's account. And if you looked, he ended things in a very inconsiderate way... Alphamale doesn't know whether the slandering actually occured and neither do we. So telling him to go and basically attack someone because of gossip that "may or may not have" occured is impulsive and selfish.

Secondly, I have a problem with you telling me how I will or won't act. I've never been in that position before because i've never composed myself in a way that would warrant being "called out". You're assuming i'm siding with this girl because like her, I'm afraid of my own day of reckoning. The truth is, if someone treated me with disrespect, I would have no problem putting on my boxing gloves.

Not to mention, what would Alphamale even say: "Stop talking to everyone about how I was inconsiderate? It's making me look bad?"

Jersey Shortie

She isn't exactly spreading rumors if she is calling you mean and believes you to be mean.

No offense but breaking things off by text message is cold. Text message IS a from of communication today but there are just some things you don't use text messaging for..Such as dumping people or asking them to marry you. Totally Lame. You handled it badly. You hurt her feelings. You didn't treat her nicely. She is letting people know you didn't treat her nicely. Suck it up and deal with it. You made your own bed.

• Author
No offense but breaking things off by text message is cold. Text message IS a from of communication today but there are just some things you don't use text messaging for..Such as dumping people or asking them to marry you. Totally Lame. You handled it badly. You hurt her feelings. You didn't treat her nicely. She is letting people know you didn't treat her nicely. Suck it up and deal with it. You made your own bed.

well i didn't feel like talking to her or saying anyting in person to her....she got what she deserved which was a text msg dump

and its better than the alternative of just disappearing or blowing her off

Jersey Shortie

Well, at this point, I don't suggest you do.

But why do you think she "got what she deserved"? That's pretty cold.