As much as I ever did

Your new avatar has such a "well, f**k you then" attitude. It looks like that's how you feel too. Love it! Keep it up, lady. This is the sort of energy you need. :love:

Now that's what I am talking about! The attitude in the Avatar and, seemingly, a much needed awakening to the reality that you are alive and ready to kick butt. You know, what you are going through will serve a purpose of making you a much stronger woman. One day you will become that strong no nonsense barrister. Keep it up!:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Hi Lisa,

Im keeping everything crossed for your exams! Youve come this far Im more than sure you can pass them! From the advice you have given me you will be brilliant in your career!

Im sorry to hear about your Mum too but glad to hear she is doing better!

Not giving you any explanation is cowardly and you should be angry! To be honest having had an explanation and many conversations with my ex it doesnt help, whatever he tells me I struggle to understand or believe anyway!

From only chatting to you on here you seem such a wonderfull person, you give such great advice even when you are hurting yourself! There are not many people in the world like you!

FeelingLonely98

Keep up the great work Lisa - i.e., your mindset is PERFECT. That's the Lisa I knew was still in there.

Good Luck with school...

I'll give him 18 as well --> :mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad:

PLUS one more for a kick in the a$$ --> :mad:

Again --> GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: