Tears.

• Author
I think contacting someone who cares and will respond to try to make things better is always a good idea. I think contacting someone who doesn't care and won't offer any kind of satisfaction is most likely going to be a waste.

You have a life to live. You're letting him dominate your every thought and waste your time. You'll be better off just letting it go.

You have the opportunity, any time you want it, to sit back and realize that you already have gained something positive from all this. First you have to face the fact that he didn't let you down. You let yourself down, by going along for the ride and letting every term be dictated by him. Now you can feel a bit calmer knowing that you won't do that ever again.

Yes if i call he will end up turning it around so its all my fault. I have never ever heard the words "sorry" come out of his mouth.

I have also never ever heard him say my first name outloud.

he is such an *********

• Author

I am just so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sick: I just wish there was a way i could get rid of it. Because as long as i am angry i run the risk of contacting him

skydiveaddict
I am just so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sick: I just wish there was a way i could get rid of it. Because as long as i am angry i run the risk of contacting him

There IS a way to get rid of "it" CUT HIM LOOSE start having more respect for yourself! i'll bet you are a beautidful young gilrl. Why put up w/this crap for even one more day? the guy is a CHUMP and he's using you big time., Don't do that to yourself. Find a relationship. A guy that loves you, will protect you, accepts you for who you are. It makes no sense to me why you let him do this to you . YOU DONT NEED IT

• Author
There IS a way to get rid of "it" CUT HIM LOOSE start having more respect for yourself! i'll bet you are a beautidful young gilrl. Why put up w/this crap for even one more day? the guy is a CHUMP and he's using you big time., Don't do that to yourself. Find a relationship. A guy that loves you, will protect you, accepts you for who you are. It makes no sense to me why you let him do this to you . YOU DONT NEED IT

its over and i am cutting him loose, but i feel so angry and want to yell and scream at him

but on the other hand just disappearing might be my only chance at dignity

Yes, just disappear. For your own sanity, pride, ego, dignity.

Cry and grieve, get it out of your system..Just know that you will feel alot better knowing that he won't be in your life anymore, treating you so poorly. I'm sure within a month or so, you'll really realize this guy wasn't worth crying over. Other than sex, what good did he bring into your life??

Hope you feel better soon.

• Author
Yes, just disappear. For your own sanity, pride, ego, dignity.

Cry and grieve, get it out of your system..Just know that you will feel alot better knowing that he won't be in your life anymore, treating you so poorly. I'm sure within a month or so, you'll really realize this guy wasn't worth crying over. Other than sex, what good did he bring into your life??

Hope you feel better soon.

what good? apart from sex absolutely nothing.

In fact the last time he came over, which was a drop in after 3 months of not seeing each other after he freaked out about me asking him to a movie- he came over, we had some chit chat, he massaged my back, and then he was really forceful and held my arms down with one hand (he is very strong) and tried to get my shorts off and forced his finger in me.

I couldnt move and i told him to stop and he got up without saying a word or goodbye and left and drove off on his scooter. And i thought "what a complete moron."

So i mean ...... the sex ???

Okay..Sex wasn't good either. So, what's left? Absolutely nothing!

This guy isn't worth any of your tears. Say good riddence and be done with him forever. I think you've had enough crap from him.

skydiveaddict
its over and i am cutting him loose, but i feel so angry and want to yell and scream at him

but on the other hand just disappearing might be my only chance at dignity

The best way to save your dignity is to never see/speak to him again. That Will prove to yourself & him that you dont need him in your life ever again. Your dignity is yours and yours alone. Dont waste anymore time on him. He doesn't deserve it. And you certainly deserve better than him. Just one more word of advice, in the future, no more "sex buddies". Find a guy who truly loves you

Edited by skydiveaddict
  • Author
Okay..Sex wasn't good either. So, what's left? Absolutely nothing!

This guy isn't worth any of your tears. Say good riddence and be done with him forever. I think you've had enough crap from him.

Most of the sex was good, but it certainly wasnt worth all the tears i have spent on him.

I couldnt move and i told him to stop and he got up without saying a word or goodbye and left and drove off on his scooter. And i thought "what a complete moron."

Just date other guys and never contact the moron again. It's difficult I know, but holy shyte Mishy... wtf? Why are you hung up on such a freak? Watch some chick flicks and move on.

• Author
Just date other guys and never contact the moron again. It's difficult I know, but holy shyte Mishy... wtf? Why are you hung up on such a freak? Watch some chick flicks and move on.

omg i just lol'd and lol'd when i read that

lol

freak moron, yep

Ive been so brainwashed (by him) into thinking he is normal, it means the world when someone says that

• Author

it makes me wonder if perhaps it IS normal behaviour for fck buddies (i had never had one b4 him), or if he himself is the freak.

• Author

I read the wiki thankyou - But despite the fact that i wanted a relationship- is the guy just a freak anyway? or is this normal treatment for fb?

or is this normal treatment for fb?

No it isn't. The guy is a FREAK and an a-hole. Most FWB have respect for the person they are sleeping with.

No it isn't. The guy is a FREAK and an a-hole. Most FWB have respect for the person they are sleeping with.

Agreed. This guy is an ******* and you deserve so much better.