Any DC area beta males wanna hang out?

betamanlet

• Author
lol

Well, I'm a student and I'm not going to spend all that money to go to another country for just hanging out, even if it involves meeting a great guy. :laugh:

And seriously, I doubt your celibacy or being beta is actually going to put off a lot of women like you think. You're probably going after the wrong women.

Another country? EW! I was talking to a foreigner! I need a shower! Just kidding. Where are you?

:confused:

For your benefit

This idiom means on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, used to refer to the US or the UK depending on the speaker's location.

That's why I'm a failed lawyer... Hence I'm going to be trying to go to medical school. you can be a beta and a doctor, because people need medical services, but don't need legal help from a social misfit.

how will you get anywhere when you have such a low opinion of yourself?

• Author
Beta,

I'm going downtown tonight. Probably somewhere in Chinatown. Make it happen.

I was at Rocket Bar on Wednesday. I have to help someone study for law school tonight, so I cannot go out.

Beta,

:laugh: Me too! If I see any Marines tonight I'll be thinking of you!

I was at Rocket Bar on Wednesday. I have to help someone study for law school tonight, so I cannot go out.

Cool. Maybe another time.

:laugh: Me too! If I see any Marines tonight I'll be thinking of you!

Hah, awesome. Just look for the goofy haircut and general douchiness. :D

IMO the standard hair cut for military is not all that bad, I think guys can still look good with it. But then I am a little biased though:o Of course I could do without the douchiness;)

Beta,

Remember Beta, if you see a floating torso, it's USMCHokie, because he's wearing camo pants... don't be alarmed... HOORAH!

Remember Beta, if you see a floating torso, it's USMCHokie, because he's wearing camo pants... don't be alarmed... HOORAH!

Hahahah, oorah. Well played.

IMO the standard hair cut for military is not all that bad, I think guys can still look good with it. But then I am a little biased though:o Of course I could do without the douchiness;)

yep, true. :)

Going to DC tomorrow night!! Anyone down??

I am. Ended up hanging out with a friend in MD tonight, so it will be DC tomorrow night for sure.

I am. Ended up hanging out with a friend in MD tonight, so it will be DC tomorrow night for sure.

What part of MD? I'll probably be in Adam's Morgan tomorrow night.