Are you insecure?

betamanlet

nah, i don't use coasters... no spoons either... I don't spend much money on dining ware and utensils because I don't have anyone to "impress" other than myself, and what I have is adequate, regular target stuff.

ah ok. target should sell coasters. Its good to have them otherwise you get all those rings all over your surfaces where you put the cups down.

• Author
I'm sorry, Beta, but IMO, you have been dating the wrong types of women. I thought it was cute that he took 3 showers. LOL It did not diminish his manliness in my eyes at all.

And I have to ask now that I'm thinking about his bidet seat - is yours heated, too? :bunny: I love that thing. Sit down and it automatically warms up. LOL

Yes, the seat is heated. I got mine on overstock.com you can get those 7% off coupons and get a good deal...

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Brondell-Swash-Ecoseat-250-White-Toilet-Seat/3461118/product.html

torranceshipman

Lol, I love that you made such a special mention of your bidet.

Maybe you'd have more luck with women if you subtly but cool-y drop a bidet-related line into the convo when you first meet them. Like...'hey baby, fancy a beer?' followed by a seductive look and a 'want to come to my place and check out my bidet?' type of line. That way they'll know you're no bidet-deficient loser.

I think that approach might be a bit of a winner :D