How many women here will admit they are a misandrist?

Woggle

talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!

Woggle, your threads never cease to amuse me!!

Woggle, you cant absolve your seemingly bottomless hatred for women by accusing us of hating men.

But hey, whatever makes you feel better. :laugh:

okay, I'm game. I love men. I love how they smell, I love their musculature, their accents, their hoo-hoos .... I love how they try to be tough because certain amount of machismo is a *good* thing in their eyes. Most of the time, they're just overgrown kids, and that can be very endearing.

but I absolutely get annoyed by their single track thinking, that *only* their thoughts are the right thoughts, or their solutions are the only ones that count. I hate how they can whine and bug you to do something for them because they're too damned lazy to learn how to do it themselves ... then totally disregard what you've just done for them because they feel you're *supposed* to do those things because you're female. I hate how they tend to take women for granted, but expect high praise for taking out the trash or unloading the dishwasher. Big fricken whoop ... I can do that faster, more efficiently AND without the need to call attention to my "good deeds" ... and I really hate that men are absolute shxt when it comes to multitasking chores. Yet STILL expect to be praised for taking several hours to do one little thing when i've completed several things on the list during that same timeframe for NO thanks. Mostly, it find it annoying as hell when they think they're right and refuse to consider other opinions because it's their right to be stubborn ... but then they bitch about women doing the same thing.

I love women. I love how they smell, I love their big boobs and tight asses, their accents, the way they spend hours dolling themselves up.....I love how they gossip about their friends behind their backs because a certain amount of cattiness is a *good* thing in their eyes. Most of the time, they are just immature little girls who like to imagine they are men's equals, and that can be very endearing.

But I absolutely get annoyed by their single track thinking, that *only* their thoughts are the right thoughts, or their solutions are the only ones that count. I hate how they can whine and bug you to do something for them because they're too damned lazy to learn how to do it themselves ... then totally disregard what you've just done for them because they feel you're *supposed* to do those things because you're male. I hate how they tend to take men for granted, but expect high praise for fixing a computer problem or hammering a nail. Big fricken whoop ...I can do that faster, more efficiently AND without the need to call attention to my "good deeds" ... and I really hate that women are absolute shxt when it comes to multitasking chores. Yet STILL expect to be praised for taking several hours to do one little thing when i've completed several things on the list during that same timeframe for NO thanks. Mostly, it find it annoying as hell when they think they're right and refuse to consider other opinions because it's their right to be stubborn ... but then they bitch about men doing the same thing.

;)

Today is my birthday. I deliberately blocked my Facebook wall to separate the sheep from the goats. To see whether the friends who like to plaster birthday greetings like "mmmmwahhh have a great day beautiful!!! Love ya!!! xxxxxx" would bother sending a private message that the world couldn't see. My guess was that they wouldn't, and so far I'm being proved correct. In my experiment, men are winning on the leaderboard. My statistics demonstrate that they are three times as likely to send a birthday greeting on facebook, even when nobody else can see it. And I'm not even sleeping with any of them.

Private message on facebook? What happened to actually calling your friends to wish them a happy birthday? I don't even have my date of birth listed on my FB page. People who matter to me know when my birthday is.

meerkat stew
The trouble is that Loveshack offers up so much temptation in the way of getting into futile men v women arguments.

Futile, yes of course, but so much fun, reminds me of my elementary school playground!

Private message on facebook? What happened to actually calling your friends to wish them a happy birthday? I don't even have my date of birth listed on my FB page. People who matter to me know when my birthday is.

As the day wore on, most of them did (call, that is). But yeah, there are some people I know who always communicate by computer rather than telephone. Men often seem to dislike the telephone, but love the computer for conversations.

Well, Tara, so long as you don't ask anything of me, this misanthropically misandrist male wishes you the happiest of birthdays! :D

Haha. Thanks g. With that you just removed a tiny shred of misandry/misanthropy from my system.

Futile, yes of course, but so much fun, reminds me of my elementary school playground!

Gender war is fun when it's done playfully, but unfortunately Woggle doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word.

Women do not hate men, they hate the fact they can't live fulfilling lives without them :lmao:, and hate men for not making women the center of their life (but are bored if they actually do).

Guys love women, but not to such an extent. Most men could be perfectly happy living alone with their dog and partying with the occasional girlfriend :bunny: (or even a hooker :lmao:!)

Maybe I will be like my mother but I have to be in order to survive. I would rather me like her than be like my father anyday.

Aaaaaannnd there it is. Again. Use the anger to protect you from weakness. And excuse it because "you have to", so you don't need to truly examine yourself, or develop any motivation to change, or become strong in different ways.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Are your usual feelings of mistrust for your own wife accompanying you once again on this trip?

On the flip side, the most intuitively understandable explanation for misogynism is that men naturally have the inclination to worship women - after all, mothers play important role in our lives, and women in general are indeed special in their role of creating and nurturing life. The problem is women - naturally and understandably - fail miserably to live up to this high (whether fair or not) expectation, so over time men get disenchanted. Things get even worse when women purposefully try to distance themselves from this role, thereby reducing even more men's inclination to admire and protect them :).

On the flip side, the most intuitively understandable explanation for misogynism is that men naturally have the inclination to worship women

There is nothing natural about this inclination. It's 100% socialized. Go to Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan if you want to see how much "natural inclination to worship women" men have.

Since you consistently view women through what I call your "sh-t colored glasses," Woggle, you can't spot ANYTHING about women with any kind of objectivity. :rolleyes:

The irony, of course, is that the OP, by constantly pitting "men" against "women," actually brings the Shack's men and women closer together. Those of us of mature mind and body read the OP's mono-obsessive rants against what he deems "women"--and shudder.

I love women even more.

It's the men who hate them whom I cannot abide.

First this:

But I absolutely get annoyed by their single track thinking, that *only* their thoughts are the right thoughts, or their solutions are the only ones that count.

Then this:

LMAO!!!!! :lmao:

The irony, of course, is that the OP, by constantly pitting "men" against "women," actually brings the Shack's men and women closer together. Those of us of mature mind and body read the OP's mono-obsessive rants against what he deems "women"--and shudder.

I love women even more.

It's the men who hate them whom I cannot abide.

We love you too, Grogster! :love:

Jersey Shortie

Most of the time, they are just immature little girls who like to imagine they are men's equals, and that can be very endearing.

So you don't consider most women to be most men's equals? Is that not saying that you infact think men are better then women? You might not be outright calling women names but refering to women as "little girls" who play dress up and try to be as worthy of respect as men, but fail and "isn't that adorable", is pretty derogatory in itself.

On the flip side, the most intuitively understandable explanation for misogynism is that men naturally have the inclination to worship women - after all, mothers play important role in our lives, and women in general are indeed special in their role of creating and nurturing life. The problem is women - naturally and understandably - fail miserably to live up to this high (whether fair or not) expectation, so over time men get disenchanted. Things get even worse when women purposefully try to distance themselves from this role, thereby reducing even more men's inclination to admire and protect them .

The same process happens to women. We grow up with an expectations (fair or not) about men who will value and protect us. What we get are boys who want to sleep with us and chuck us for the next conquest. Or men who make judgments about our value based on our bodies. Or men who call us names because we like sex. We infact get attacked and not stood up for at all. I don’t even know if you guys pay attention to how a lot of guys treat women today. You can blame women for that all you want but the fact is, we didn’t get to this point alone.

Women haven’t purposefully distanced themselves from being giving and kind to men for the heck of it. They have done it out of self protection because men today do not protect women. That’s a lost tradition. Men are not going to protect us so women have learned to protect themselves and with that does come a certain amount of hardness towards men. As a woman, you just can’t be all flowery and sweet and trusting to every man you meet. You just can’t. Otherwise you get used and abused. And if that reduces men’s inclination to admire and protect us, well that’s fine because we already don’t have your admiration and protection to begin with.

If a man or woman wants respect, they have to be giving it. Men don't get respect because they don't truly give it.

So you don't consider most women to be most men's equals? Is that not saying that you infact think men are better then women? You might not be outright calling women names but refering to women as "little girls" who play dress up and try to be as worthy of respect as men, but fail and "isn't that adorable", is pretty derogatory in itself.

I still can't decide if it's reading or comprehension skills that you lack. Perhaps it's both.

The same process happens to women. We grow up with an expectations (fair or not) about men who will value and protect us. What we get are boys who want to sleep with us and chuck us for the next conquest. Or men who make judgments about our value based on our bodies. Or men who call us names because we like sex. We infact get attacked and not stood up for at all. I don’t even know if you guys pay attention to how a lot of guys treat women today. You can blame women for that all you want but the fact is, we didn’t get to this point alone.

Women haven’t purposefully distanced themselves from being giving and kind to men for the heck of it. They have done it out of self protection because men today do not protect women. That’s a lost tradition. Men are not going to protect us so women have learned to protect themselves and with that does come a certain amount of hardness towards men. As a woman, you just can’t be all flowery and sweet and trusting to every man you meet. You just can’t. Otherwise you get used and abused. And if that reduces men’s inclination to admire and protect us, well that’s fine because we already don’t have your admiration and protection to begin with.

If a man or woman wants respect, they have to be giving it. Men don't get respect because they don't truly give it.

Jersey,

Johnny M was just taking a post someone else typed about men and changed the genders. It offended you in the same way the original poster might have offended men with her words.

meerkat stew
So you don't consider most women to be most men's equals? Is that not saying that you infact think men are better then women?

Is yin better than yang? or vice versa? What frustrates many of us is that we interact and work with women every day at school, work, etc., who are as smart and competent as we are, who display every trait of deserving equality imagineable, who integrate well in the working and scholarly worlds. We compete with women for school positions, jobs and career advancement in an environment that is currently skewed towards the advancement of women in several fundamental ways. We accept this state of affairs cheerfully (for the most part) because we are told it is to redress wrongs of the past. Wrongs that we had no hand in perpetuating. In essence, 20-50 y.o. men in the U.S. are handed a bill to pay when we never got to eat the meal. Where the workplace is concerned, we aren't shouting for the manager to come out, we aren't making a ruckus or a scene, despite the fact that we are paying for something we never got the benefit of. We aren't "happy" about it, but we accept that we are the product of our times.

Then, in the social world, that feminine competence and clear-headedness seems to fall by the wayside somehow. Women expect the same social double standards to remain in place that would anger them in the workplace, merely because they are favorable to women and unfavorable to men. Women expect to exhibit extremes of inconsistency and rationalizations in relationships, to maintain the upper hand as you always have in the world of reproduction (of which dating and relationships are subsets), yet to not be called out on it. To complain about such is, in fact, other than forums like this, a forbidden topic or the screaming of sexism and misogyny begins. You are quick to grab onto the notion of workplace and political equality, but abhor the concept of social equality where reproductive, relationship and dating issues are concerned.

So we men are expected to listen to politicized dogma about women as victims, to pay very real social costs as a consequence of that dogma, while simultaneously observing at school and work that the "victim" dogma is an utter fabrication used for political manipulation to the disadvantage of our gender, and then, to add insult to injury, we are expected to observe outmoded double standards in dating and relationships, to perpetuate social customs that are disadvantageous to us, while women are allowed to do most anything they want socially with no accountability whatsoever.

Why in the hell should we -protect- you? Infant mortality is not an issue any more, if someone wants to do violence on you, no amount of male meat shield is going to block a bullet. What exactly do you need protecting from, other than your own impulsiveness and tendency to favor emotion over reason? Is that it? that you want us to "protect" you from yourselves? I don't understand, please enlighten me as to this "protection" keeping careful to maintain your sense of equality as you enlighten. Isn't it time you matured past the point of needing "protection?"

The above explains the current gender relations crisis in the U.S. in a nutshell. You want to criticize my estimation of things? Fine, but don't do so without positing a rational alternative explanation or you will look exactly as churlish and capricious here as we see you acting socially. :(

Women haven’t purposefully distanced themselves from being giving and kind to men for the heck of it... As a woman, you just can’t be all flowery and sweet and trusting to every man you meet. You just can’t. Otherwise you get used and abused.

Giving and kind? Flowery and Sweet? Neither myself nor any of my male acquaintances, not even my dad's generation, have ever experienced anything like that. But we would settle for basic human respect, consistent words and behavior, a willingness to address problems mutually, and not perpetually rationalizing all fault over to the male side of the yin-yang equation. The supreme irony of current gender relations is that any request made of women to behave more evenly, to accept accountability for their part in gender issues is inevitably met with "You just want to blame women for everything, you just hate women. It's your attitude, your X, your Y, your Z that is the problem, not us. Daddy told us we were perfect and WE ARE!"

So be it. As they say in the octagon, "Let's get it on!"

Edited by meerkat stew
Donna is a more obvious case. She clearly can't read :D

Reading and reading comprehension are exclusive of each other. I have both. We all know where YOU are lacking. ;)

How you could POSSIBLY miss the pot/kettle quality of those two posts is beyond me and anyone else with a smidgen of gray matter. :lmao:

But I won't let this make me begin to label all men alike. lol

The same process happens to women. We grow up with an expectations (fair or not) about men who will value and protect us. What we get are boys who want to sleep with us and chuck us for the next conquest. Or men who make judgments about our value based on our bodies. .

What you GET is what you CHOOSE.

Its nobody's fault but yours that you CHOOSE boys who chuck you for their next conquest.

Its no ones fault but yours that you choose wolves instead of Princes.

Its no ones fault but yours that you fell for the game.

• Author
We love you too, Grogster! :love:

So basically you love men who hate themselves.

The only reason men use women and chuck them is because that is the only way they are ever attracted to us. The kind and loving man who respects women and is faithful is going to be the lose in the dating world. In the climate of t odasy either you are using women or they are using you. There is no such thing as a mutually equal and loving relationship.

• Author
No you are wrong. Gain some real life knowledge on healthy relationships and get back to us.

Just look at some of the posts on here that show what happenes to men who try to have equal and loving relationships.

Citizen Erased
Unless you screw her over first she will most likely screw you over.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :laugh:

Just look at some of the posts on here that show what happenes to men who try to have equal and loving relationships.

Yes, this is a relationship forum genius. People come here who are dealing with those type of problems. You won't find many who come here just to say they have a happy and perfect life. The amount of people here represent a very small fraction of the worlds population.