How many women here will admit they are a misandrist?

Woggle

I can spot a misandrist from a mile away yet most of them will deny it all day. They usually give the response that they love men or adore men which to me is like when racists say they have black friends. They claim not to hate men but when push comes to shove they show their true colors. What women here have the guts to be honest enough and tell us how they really feel?

I don't love or adore men as a whole, just like I don't love or adore women, as a whole. I love and adore individual men and women.

I'm misogynistic :bunny::) (and I wasn't born that way ;)). But, given sufficient evidence i'm willing and wanting to be convinced otherwise. The results are not spectacular, but there is hope: having read the LS for over an year, I can name ONE woman that in my mind is, beyond any reasonable doubt, NOT a misandrist :). (Taramere :love:). The jury is still out on others, while some are convicted criminals on death row :lmao:. No more names, you know who you are :laugh:.

Why would women hate men? That vast majority of men are betas and would kiss any woman's behind.

• Author

Most misogynists tend to be upfront about it while misandrists smile in your face even though they despise you.

What women here have the guts to be honest enough and tell us how they really feel?

since women comminucate indirectly, very few i would think

hahahaha ... carhill, that's a very misandristic remark!

What women here have the guts to be honest enough and tell us how they really feel?

okay, I'm game. I love men. I love how they smell, I love their musculature, their accents, their hoo-hoos .... I love how they try to be tough because certain amount of machismo is a *good* thing in their eyes. Most of the time, they're just overgrown kids, and that can be very endearing.

but I absolutely get annoyed by their single track thinking, that *only* their thoughts are the right thoughts, or their solutions are the only ones that count. I hate how they can whine and bug you to do something for them because they're too damned lazy to learn how to do it themselves ... then totally disregard what you've just done for them because they feel you're *supposed* to do those things because you're female. I hate how they tend to take women for granted, but expect high praise for taking out the trash or unloading the dishwasher. Big fricken whoop ... I can do that faster, more efficiently AND without the need to call attention to my "good deeds" ... and I really hate that men are absolute shxt when it comes to multitasking chores. Yet STILL expect to be praised for taking several hours to do one little thing when i've completed several things on the list during that same timeframe for NO thanks. Mostly, it find it annoying as hell when they think they're right and refuse to consider other opinions because it's their right to be stubborn ... but then they bitch about women doing the same thing.

kinda like your posts, Woggle :bunny:

meerkat stew

I'm a misanthrope and hate most men and women equally. My hatred ratio varies between 75-90% and is dependent on how many jackasses mess with me in traffic on a given day and how many women I see driving badly while on cellphones.

I hate minorities less because all the funny ethnic jokes out there defuse some of the hatred.

I hate stupid people most of all, 90-100%, because they cost me real time, money and aggravation every day. The 10% of stupid people I like are the ones who realize they are stupid and defer to people like me who are smart. Those are truly wise beyond their IQs and I will let them live when I take over.

I hate unruly, undisciplined children. I want to feed them a whole box of poptarts and then put them in a straitjacket in a dark closet.

I hate old people because they are slow. If there were an accident, I know an old person wouldn't be able to get me out of the exploding car in time. They also take too much time at the salad bar picking out just the right crouton or bean sprout. Sometimes I lean over them and cough on their salad to hurry them up.

I hate cute animals, unless they are edible. Then I like them very much. Mmmmm, tasty cute animals.

I hate people with bad taste in music that think it's a good idea to play Justin Timberlake in a lounge club. I'd rather listen to a tape of death rattles and screams from snuff films than most of the music played in nightspots. I hate rap music especially. Nietzsche said popular music would inevitably degenerate into mindless rhythm over 100 years ago. He was right, but it didn't keep him from going mad with syphilis. I love Nietzsche.

I hate American Idol. I'm a bigger a**hole than Simon, a funnier alcoholic and druggie than Paula, and cooler than the black dude, whatever his name is.

Edited by meerkat stew
LucreziaBorgia

I love men, to the point of being accused of misogyny more than a few times on here.

What day is today? people here seem edgy :D

It depends the moment. When I visit the OW thread, I become a misandrist

Why would women hate men? That vast majority of men are betas and would kiss any woman's behind.

Women hate men for the same reasons why men hate women.

Women hate men because men can not give women what they want.

It is very disappointing when you want one thing but the opposite gender has attitude that you want something totally different.

how many women I see driving badly while on cellphones

:lmao::lmao::lmao: meerkat, you do realize the mental image you've just painted? My editor would have a field day with you.

• Author

To be fair men do the cellphone driving thing as well. My boss does it all the time to the point that I will not get in the car with him if he is driving. He scares the crap out of me.

How many women here will admit they are a misandrist?

Most misogynists tend to be upfront about it while misandrists smile in your face even though they despise you.

So Woggle has set the scene and asked the leading question in a manner (by the way, Mr. Jones, have you stopped beating your wife yet?) so that if a woman denies the premise or smiles in his face, in his mind, it will just further prove his point. See! You denied it, just like I said you would!!!!

He just wanted another way to rant and state his opinion, and he fashioned it (whether intentionally or subconsciously...) in a way that virtually any answer will bolster his existing view. A rhetorical construct which allows him to appear to be fostering a discussion, while not risking actually considering anything but his rock-steady views.

Women hate men for the same reasons why men hate women.

Women hate men because men can not give women what they want.

It is very disappointing when you want one thing but the opposite gender has attitude that you want something totally different.

This assumes that being happy, satisfied, fulfilled, actualized, depends on being entitled to get what we want or need from the opposite sex.

Maybe it's because I don't rely on the opposite sex for my self-image, for my satisfaction in life, for my happiness, for my security, for my identity, for what I want... that I have no inclination to fear or hate "them."

Edited by Trimmer
meerkat stew
how many women I see driving badly while on cellphones

:lmao::lmao::lmao: meerkat, you do realize the mental image you've just painted? My editor would have a field day with you.

Sign me up, I'm tired of lawyering, ooo forgot one thing, thanks for reminding me:

I HATE MY CLIENTS MOST OF ALL! I want to call them late at night and have the nerve to ask whether they are gonna charge me for the phonecall! HELL YEAH, triple charge, beyotch, that's the most expensive late night wakemeup call you are ever gonna make! Sunday is quintuple charge! Don't even ASK about holidays.

meerkat stew
To be fair men do the cellphone driving thing as well. My boss does it all the time to the point that I will not get in the car with him if he is driving. He scares the crap out of me.

Oh I know, you are correct, I was covering them under general "jackasses." I am an equal opportunity hater of driving cellphone morons of any gender, creed, age or race. If I can't suck down a few Jack and Cokes before barreling on my merry way down the highway without being called some kind of criminal, then hang up that damn cellphone!

Your wieners aren't going to fall off if you just leave it for the women to answer, you know ;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm not gonna answer, since no one would probably believe me anyway. ;)

I'm a misanthrope and hate most men and women equally. My hatred ratio varies between 75-90% and is dependent on how many jackasses mess with me in traffic on a given day and how many women I see driving badly while on cellphones.

I hate minorities less because all the funny ethnic jokes out there defuse some of the hatred.

I hate stupid people most of all, 90-100%, because they cost me real time, money and aggravation every day. The 10% of stupid people I like are the ones who realize they are stupid and defer to people like me who are smart. Those are truly wise beyond their IQs and I will let them live when I take over.

I hate unruly, undisciplined children. I want to feed them a whole box of poptarts and then put them in a straitjacket in a dark closet.

I hate old people because they are slow. If there were an accident, I know an old person wouldn't be able to get me out of the exploding car in time. They also take too much time at the salad bar picking out just the right crouton or bean sprout. Sometimes I lean over them and cough on their salad to hurry them up.

I hate cute animals, unless they are edible. Then I like them very much. Mmmmm, tasty cute animals.

I hate people with bad taste in music that think it's a good idea to play Justin Timberlake in a lounge club. I'd rather listen to a tape of death rattles and screams from snuff films than most of the music played in nightspots. I hate rap music especially. Nietzsche said popular music would inevitably degenerate into mindless rhythm over 100 years ago. He was right, but it didn't keep him from going mad with syphilis. I love Nietzsche.

I hate American Idol. I'm a bigger a**hole than Simon, a funnier alcoholic and druggie than Paula, and cooler than the black dude, whatever his name is.

OMG!!!!!! LOL!!!!:lmao: You are crazy! lolllllll!!!!!

I drive, talk on the bluetooth in my car, and text! and I am Asian (bad driver?)!!!!!! yes, yes,,, I am sorry...I am very dangerous on the the road...one of my new year's resolution is to stop "texting"...:(

edible cute animals, eh? to you like to "wok" them? ;)

meerkat stew
Your wieners aren't going to fall off if you just leave it for the women to answer, you know ;)

Yeah, but some threads just literally holler out DERAIL! DERAIL! DERAIL!

anyway, I don't hate men...I do prefer men friends over women sometimes...I think women are not kind to each other....many, anyway...

...and text! and I am Asian (bad driver?)!!!!!! yes, yes,,, I am sorry...I am very dangerous on the the road...one of my new year's resolution is to stop "texting"...:(

This is illegal my friend.