My supposed friend

curiousnycgirl

..So I am asking if my expectations were wrong here, or were hers?

that's what i meant by "try not being right for a change"! i don't have the energy to explain that any better.. sorry.

The last bit above is well said - probably what I was trying to say with my snarky/defensive comments earlier. Not to trivialize anything, but what you say is true.

The history of friendships is always important for context. I'm going through some drama with my BFF's husband, who doesn't quite understand our relationship of 16 years, or seems to be forgetting all we've been through together...and I think that's part of the problem. Here, it's the exact reverse. There's only so much you can expect from a new friend...ya know?

• Author
curiousnycgirl

Indeed but the whole point is moot now. I planned a lovely meal that I could bring over that would be easy for her husband to re-heat and called him to arrange it all with him.

She is now telling everyone who will listen what a selfish B I m and that if I bring food it will end up in the garbage.

Guess I'm off the hook :bunny::bunny:

Indeed but the whole point is moot now. I planned a lovely meal that I could bring over that would be easy for her husband to re-heat and called him to arrange it all with him.

She is now telling everyone who will listen what a selfish B I m and that if I bring food it will end up in the garbage.

Guess I'm off the hook :bunny::bunny:

Yikes! Well, she's proving that she is not a good friend, so... Onward and upward!

• Author
curiousnycgirl
yikes! Well, she's proving that she is not a good friend, so... Onward and upward!

word! ...................................................................