Why would a condom fall off during sex?

kiss_andmakeup

The only time I have ever had an experience with this is when I was dating a guy who was average length wise (about 6") but his penis was really skinny. I'm not sure what brand/size condom he was using but whatever it was he needed a smaller size. I think he figured that since he was average in length he needed an average size condom, but girth has much more to do with this than length.

So...maybe your guy's penis is skinny...or maybe it was a lubrication issue as others have suggested.

• Author

So...maybe your guy's penis is skinny...or maybe it was a lubrication issue as others have suggested.

His penis is not skinny but it is average.

no offense, but Bac I took a brief look at threads you started. most all of them are pertaining to online dating or some sort of bizarre sexual experience with your online men. there seems to be issues...issues..issues

i don't know, maybe its time to go another route. do you see a pattern here..:confused:

• Author
no offense, but Bac I took a brief look at threads you started. most all of them are pertaining to online dating or some sort of bizarre sexual experience with your online men. there seems to be issues...issues..issues

i don't know, maybe its time to go another route. do you see a pattern here..:confused:

In fact, I see the pattern. That is sad, but after all these experiences with online dating, I do not believe anymore that I can find a man online. I think it is possible that a man for me does not exist at all.

Most men who contact me online have real issues with their personality/or different serious sex problems. Truthfully, all I want for now is to hide my profile and even thinking of online communication with men makes me somehow sad and sick.

In fact, I see the pattern. That is sad, but after all these experiences with online dating, I do not believe anymore that I can find a man online. I think it is possible that a man for me does not exist at all.

Most men who contact me online have real issues with their personality/or different serious sex problems. Truthfully, all I want for now is to hide my profile and even thinking of online communication with men makes me somehow sad and sick.

oh :(

I would not think as negatively to say there is not a man for you at all. maybe online dating is just not for you, or could simply be you are approaching the wrong kind of guys. there has to be someone , if not online