Wife and I are having problems

• Author
Double standards Woggle. I'm throwing down the penalty flag. You lose 100 yards for full-on b/s. :mad:

No wonder your friend doesn't treat your wife with respect, you give him no reason to. I'm taking back your man card.

Maybe it is a double standard but women tend to react very differently to a friend's divorce than men do though my wife insists that her divorcing friend who caught her husband cheating has never once talk bad about me.

Maybe it is a double standard but women tend to react very differently to a friend's divorce than men do though my wife insists that her divorcing friend who caught her husband cheating has never once talk bad about me.

women love to talk smack...i'll bet your wife's divorcing friend has talked bad about you a number of times. thats how women are. they are full of ****.

Of course you don't believe your wife, right?

You give your wife zero credibility and credit. You don't stand up for her, expecting her to stand alone, it's you and the boys against her. I sincerely feel for her.

As a man and her husband, you're expected to stand up for her, even against your friend. You tell your friend to STFU about her. You then tell her that you've handled it with your friend, taking no disrespect about her and that she cannot interfere in your friendship.

That's what a man does. If either doesn't respect your words, you enforce it with them and them alone.

Next time your friend talks trash about your wife, DON'T tell your wife. Just handle it.

• Author
Of course you don't believe your wife, right?

You give your wife zero credibility and credit. You don't stand up for her, expecting her to stand alone, it's you and the boys against her. I sincerely feel for her.

As a man and her husband, you're expected to stand up for her, even against your friend. You tell your friend to STFU about her. You then tell her that you've handled it with your friend, taking no disrespect about her and that she cannot interfere in your friendship.

That's what a man does. If either doesn't respect your words, you enforce it with them and them alone.

Next time your friend talks trash about your wife, DON'T tell your wife. Just handle it.

In your man would she owe me the same courtesy if one of her friends was trying to convince her to cheat or divorce me? I hear all this stuff about a man is supposed to do for a woman but what do they have to do for us?

hahhahaha....meanwhile the wife is out talking smack about woggle with her girlfiends and family :lmao:

In your man would she owe me the same courtesy if one of her friends was trying to convince her to cheat or divorce me? I hear all this stuff about a man is supposed to do for a woman but what do they have to do for us?
A wife should stand with her man and watch his back, the same way a husband should watch her back. No one needs knives in their back from their respective partners.

You're a team so act like one, instead of resorting to misogyny to protect yourself only, treating your wife like the enemy.

I'm close to tearing up your man card. :mad:

hahhahaha....meanwhile the wife is out talking smack about woggle with her girlfiends and family :lmao:

Your man card has now been ripped up.

• Author
A wife should stand with her man and watch his back, the same way a husband should watch her back. No one needs knives in their back from their respective partners.

You're a team so act like one, instead of resorting to misogyny to protect yourself only, treating your wife like the enemy.

I'm close to tearing up your man card. :mad:

Given the history of your posts I believe you when you say that but so many women feel that a man should just give them the world and lay down their life to protect them but she has the right to treat him like pure garbage while he sits and takes it. This is what I am trying to protect myself from.

Given the history of your posts I believe you when you say that but so many women feel that a man should just give them the world and lay down their life to protect them but she has the right to treat him like pure garbage while he sits and takes it. This is what I am trying to protect myself from.
Forget about me.

Think about your wife. Who is she? What does she stand for? Does she love and respect you? What has she shown you, over the last how many years of marriage and dating?

i agree with Woggle....when a women enters a mans life two of the things she first does is 1) discard all his comfortable clothes SHE dislikes, and 2) get rid of all his friends that SHE dislikes (which is most of them)

Why does she dislike him so much? Has he done or said inflammatory things directly to her? Or is it that YOU repeat stuff to her that he says?

Looking at the world around me infuences me. It is very hard for a man who does not have blinders on to not become negative and cynical towards women. I know that when women start hanging around with their manhating friends it can wreck serious havoc on a marriage so I understand that is the position she is coming from but I truly do see it as hot air. In his own twisted way he is trying to help me. Maybe I was a little blunt towards but I will not stand for a woman trying to run my life.
  • Author

Since his divorce he has been living a player lifestyle and he always makes comments about the two of us could run through the whole Jersey Shore together. Despite my issues I do tend to have a way with women when it comes to flirting and he feels we would make a good team. He also says it is only a matter of time before my wife betrays me. I know he is just in the process of growing his balls back and does not really mean this stuff but my wife takes it quite personally.

Since his divorce he has been living a player lifestyle and he always makes comments about the two of us could run through the whole Jersey Shore together. Despite my issues I do tend to have a way with women when it comes to flirting and he feels we would make a good team. He also says it is only a matter of time before my wife betrays me. I know he is just in the process of growing his balls back and does not really mean this stuff but my wife takes it quite personally.

which explains why most married couples don't associate with single people

Woggle,

One reason I have a very happy, very mutually loving 20 year marriage is I have been fair to my wife along the way and she to me.

If your wife was hanging out with a newly divorced woman who wanted the two of them to start picking up men at shore bars and was vocal about that in front of you, what would you do?

It is a huge breach of basic decency to behave this way. If it were me, I would insist my friend apologize to wife for being so disrespectful, and I also would not accompany him on his hunting excursions - or at least not without my wife.

No sane woman is going to be ok with this. You are allowing a friend to treat the most important person in your life like shiit. You should be ashamed of yourself.

No sane woman is going to be ok with this. You are allowing a friend to treat the most important person in your life like shiit. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I agree.

Woggle, you spend so much time complaining about women not respecting men, but you're not treating your wife with any respect. Forget about gender. Your wife is a human being, whom you profess to love, and you're not being fair to her.

I thought you had promised us that you were turning over a new leaf? That you were going to let go of some of your hatred and think more rationally?

You're terrified of your wife leaving or betraying you, when it's really you doing everything in your power to destroy your marriage. It's like one of those movies where the protagonist's friends are being killed off by a psychokiller, and as he tries to solve the mystery, he has an epiphany that the killer is actually him. Your paranoia and hatred of women WILL destroy your marriage if you don't nip it in the bud. I guarantee it. You know that too deep down.

Edited by shadowplay

Woggle, best be careful, I understand your use of the emotional pimp hand to keep your wife knowing her place

but this goes too far.

If I were your wife I'd tell you that I hope you and your friend would be happy running thru the entire Jersey shore together and that I'd be moving out within 3 days time.

women love to talk smack...i'll bet your wife's divorcing friend has talked bad about you a number of times. thats how women are. they are full of ****.

Oh you woman hater you. :D

• Author

As I said before I would be very concerned if my wife had a manhating friend who was trying to destroy our marriage because women let that stuff affect them. You all sit down in a group trashing men and the divorcing friends talks about how great it is to be single and next thing you know one of the other women wants a divorce then another one and so on.

Walkaway wife syndrome is very contagious. Either that or they sit around talking about their affairs and high fiving each other. Men tend not to to that. When one of us in a group is in a bad state mind stemming from hurt we take it as the hot air that it is and I think that is what she has a hard comprehending.

As I said before I would be very concerned if my wife had a manhating friend who was trying to destroy our marriage because women let that stuff affect them. You all sit down in a group trashing men and the divorcing friends talks about how great it is to be single and next thing you know one of the other women wants a divorce then another one and so on.

Walkaway wife syndrome is very contagious. Either that or they sit around talking about their affairs and high fiving each other. Men tend not to to that. When one of us in a group is in a bad state mind stemming from hurt we take it as the hot air that it is and I think that is what she has a hard comprehending.

You know that none of this is true, when it comes to decent women.

It makes me wonder if you want to implode your marriage, since the single life is more appealing.

It makes me wonder if you want to implode your marriage, since the single life is more appealing.

no, woggle doesn't want to do that

no, woggle doesn't want to do that
If that's the case, why continue agitating this man drama? Common sense would dictate that you resolve the situation. It's as simple as 1, 2, 3, to do so.
If that's the case, why continue agitating this man drama? Common sense would dictate that you resolve the situation. It's as simple as 1, 2, 3, to do so.

which means what? jettisoning his buddy and his testicles at the same time?

maybe the three can have a little tete a tete and work things out. or woggles wife can add a new girlfriend who is a carbon copy of woggles buddy? maybe the two will start dating?